• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But like everyone in RWBY would be base line rela now, right? From scaling to Blake trailer Adam’s particle cannon feat?

But like everyone in RWBY would be base line rela now, right? From scaling to Blake trailer Adam’s particle cannon feat?
I know that post-Haven, everyone should be able to scale to that feat. Especially Yang and Blake since they fought against him and won. They should also upscale from it with their Atlas selves.

No Blake has no chance in hell at being comparable to adam until around volume 6 also even before the Adam like completely blitzed and fodderized Yang and was considered a serious threat until Volume 6 so nah I'd say no one scales to him aside from like those who are obviously on his level or stronger

So, I can make the new CRT when I get home. I just need to know what arguments are we putting in, along with the calcs. I also never got an answer back about the Levithan reacting to the Silver eyes.

Does this mean the other sub-rel and rel calcs are useable too?

Also what's going on here since Relativistic is where we're scaling these characters is this fine to be considered SoL lasers dropping that hard light portion of the argument, mostly asking since these would be decent support feats speedwise but if not that's fine as well.

Also the KE probably won't be used for these either since Winter to my knowledge doesn't have some express style or reason to use KE scaling like we've established with Adams fighting style

I'd prefer if we could ignore those things for my very selfish/personal reasons.

I'll claim a neutral stance on it as of now, if yall think it's fine I won't say anything against it.
I'm not sure how others feel but I say they can honestly be left behind since they'd be Relativistic regardless but if they are used then like I said I don't think the KE should be used

I'd prefer if we could ignore those things for my very selfish/personal reasons.

I'll claim a neutral stance on it as of now, if yall think it's fine I won't say anything against it.
It's fine as supportive evidence (as their close to ls any wsys

We're at this point mostly just figuring out who scales since we already have the calcs and light speed justifications worked out
To my knowledge everyone Post-Haven scales to Adam blocking a particle beam due to Vol 6 Yang & Blake beating him, and everyone in the Atlas Arc scales (or downscales?) from Cinder's reaction speed feats.

To my knowledge everyone Post-Haven scales to Adam blocking a particle beam due to Vol 6 Yang & Blake beating him, and everyone in the Atlas Arc scales (or downscales?) from Cinder's reaction speed feats.
Well in that case is another CRT even needed why not just apply what is accepted to the pages after like a day of grace also thanks Mav🙏

Well in that case is another CRT even needed why not just apply what is accepted to the pages after like a day of grace also thanks Mav🙏
Yeah. The same justification for why RWBY downscales from maidens in terms of durability and strength should work for speed too. Although, isn’t Adam’s feat the highest speed we’ve calced so far?

Yeah. The same justification for why RWBY downscales from maidens in terms of durability and strength should work for speed too. Although, isn’t Adam’s feat the highest speed we’ve calced so far?
Yes🗿 its nearly 2x faster than Cinder's Haven feat but that shouldn't be a problem

Again why make another thread if everything here is accepted and we know who scales, just apply it and call it a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back