• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
>And so the Great War has ended

I read this as started and had to stop everything I was doing for like five seconds because I was so ******* confused.

And it's not even properly begun, wait for the shitfest that's gonna go down with the RAY feat and its scaling

holy_fuck_2.gif

Eh, let's not dwell on it for now.

That said it's kinda funny that LS is so divisive in the one verse where it actually matters a lot, since CQC is all about it.

After 12 pages, I find it hard anything is going to get done at this rate. The same people are dragging this thread with no end in sight and this will keep happening. New people won't even try to comment here just by looking at the sheer number of comments and even if they try, they won't be able to properly evaluate anything. People are taking the no-post-limit thing too liberally.

If you want to reach a conclusion, someone needs to write a summary of the point being discussed, start a new thread and invite some staff members to evaluate it.

After 12 pages, I find it hard anything is going to get done at this rate. The same people are dragging this thread with no end in sight and this will keep happening. New people won't even try to comment here just by looking at the sheer number of comments and even if they try, they won't be able to properly evaluate anything. People are taking the no-post-limit thing too liberally.

If you want to reach a conclusion, someone needs to write a summary of the point being discussed, start a new thread and invite some staff members to evaluate it.
Yeah... exactly what we've been talking about. I'll make a new thread just for the downgrades, devided by stat, as soon as we are done researching all the feats and compiling them. I guess you could even close this, tbh

Wouldn't it be better if we discussed the rest here at the same time? I'm sure the Staff can allow that.

man, this thread is way too long and messy for its own good, it's best to just close it and start from scratch

Fair enough, it's definitely gone way off-track. Can't you close it yourself though

Kawanishi-Noseguchi, Kinunobebashi, Takiyama, Uguisunomori, Tsuzumigataki, Tada, Hirano, Ichinotorii, Uneno, Yamashita, Sasabe, Kofudai, Tokiwadai, Myokenguchi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back