• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'd argue it's unlikely snake sniped him out at all, considering the game encourages you to sneak behind him to get his camo. Besides, he's using a weapon that will never kill Snake and that Snake has amazing resistance to, and Snake has several items that can help with locating the End, while he has to rely on his parrot.

The Fear has pretty interesting abilities and so does Laughing Octopus. Besides, not being the absolute best at something within the verse doesn't mean you're not relevant in it. I mean, Mistral or Bladewolf are pretty worthless, by that regard. Though you won't see me scrambling to make a Fatman profile any time soon.

Zero and basically everyone tells Snake that the one with The End is gonna be a "Sniper battle", so it's unlikely that it was anything other than that, especially when you're given a sniper rifle right as the bossfight starts.

The End's weapon can incap Snake almost immediately, which is basically the same as killing him in this situation.

The End can talk to the entirety of the forest according to him, it doesn't really compare to Snake having binoculars or heat vision.

Mistral is relevant because she's the only one who harms Raiden with a blunt-strike during a cutscene, which is why Raiden's AP scales to hers. Blade Wolf has the best type 2 immortality in the verse and is among the fastest.

If talking to the forest was that literal, you literally wouldn't be able to sneak behind him at all, nor would he need to use his parrot.

And no, not really, Snake has resistance to sleep manip and the game literally tells you to pluck away the dart and eat something to restore stamina, besides once again there's literally nothing saying Snake won the fight without being knocked out by The End once or twice.

If talking to the forest was that literal, you literally wouldn't be able to sneak behind him at all, nor would he need to use his parrot.
I mean, he doesn't NEED to use his parrot, and we know from his death that he has nature manipulation, so it's not at all a stretch to say that he has some sort of extrasensory perception due to the forest, and even if he didn't, he has a stupid advantage by just knowing the place better than Snake, which is very important in sniping
And no, not really, Snake has resistance to sleep manip and the game literally tells you to pluck away the dart and eat something to restore stamina
Him resisting it merely means that Snake doesn't INSTANTLY go to sleep, you're still gonna be KO if you leave the dart be for more than 10 seconds
there's literally nothing saying Snake won the fight without being knocked out by The End once or twice.
There is, if he was, he'd be ******* dead, because it's a game over if you get ko'd in-game

I'm pretty sure he just takes you to the jail cell.

Still, I'm not gonna bother discussing this any further, I just hope you won't actually oppose the creation of these profiles, yes?

I dunno, we'll see. Right now I'm kind of burnt out on the wiki as a whole so I'm not gonna try and make any big plans.

I dunno, we'll see. Right now I'm kind of burnt out on the wiki as a whole so I'm not gonna try and make any big plans.
(And by that I mean, I'm making a Shoot Gunner profile and you cannot stop me)

Back