• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(9-C And 9-B): 2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament

Ah so The Demonic Wizards got the parahumans

are any matches up?
This is gonna end badly for me

Just remember that the knowledgeable members usually come pretty late so please don't assume stuff. Coming from the opposing side, it's probably downplay

This is gonna end badly for me

Just remember that the knowledgeable members usually come pretty late so please don't assume stuff. Coming from the opposing side, it's probably downplay
I recommend you already start gathering all the parahuman supporters since Tournament will start after 4 hours you should tell them in advance to be ready.

Sorry for being late I was going through personal issues now it's all good.
Pikaman and Randomguy2345 have won the tournament
and here i am to present them their titles, They are the best tag team in the world now.
Also they can defend these title anytime, anywhere whether its 1vs1 or 2vs2 it's completely up to them to defend these titles in which ever way they want.

Congrats 🎉🥳🎉🥳
4688p2h.png

XgWp362.png

Last edited:
Sorry for being late I was going through personal issues now it's all good.
Pikaman and Randomguy2345 have won the tournament
and here i am to present them their titles, They are the best tag team in the world now.
Also they can defend these title anytime, anywhere whether its 1vs1 or 2vs2 it's completely up to them to defend these titles in which ever way they want.

Congrats 🎉🥳🎉🥳
4688p2h.png

XgWp362.png
Those look so cleannnnnnn

thanks!

Back