• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equalised Tag Team Triple Fusion Tournament

Proposal:
A tournament, where two fusion characters worked together to win the tournament, however each character will be the fusion of three characters.

It looks like this: Fusion1 [Character 1, Character 2, Character 3] and fusion2 [Character 4, Character 5, Character 6]

Remember to clarify which key of the chosen character will be used

Rules:
1 - AP, Dura, Lifting Strenght and speed Equalized;

2 - Any ability that allows a character to win at the beginning of the fight and that the character is allowed to use will be restricted, unless it is a skill that is used towards the end of the fight.

3 - Another exception to rule 2 will occur if the instant win ability is something that is possible to dodge, but the opposing pair will have prior knowledge of that ability.

4 - If both teams do not have a viable wincon, then the chosen battlefield will have to provide a variable that can be used to win (in which case the battlefield will be subject to change to provide a wincon possibility)

5 - The requirement for the fusion of three characters is that they have enough similarities: It's not enough for both of them to be men, or both of them to be aliens or something like that, but there must be a parallel on some level for both.

6 - This rule is more of a suggestion, but have a preference for characters that are difficult to kill in some way.

7 - All characters in the tournament will receive the ability to interact with each other, unless this is an active ability and not a passive one.

8 - Each team will have 1day of preparation.

9 - Characters who have very op Luck, Fate or Plot Manipulation will not be allowed, unless it is something with a minor effect, like improving the possibility of finding a precious item or something like that.

10 - The AP, durability and lifting strenght can be boosted by maximum 4x

11 - No Tiers 0

12 - Everything related to dimensions is equalized

Rules that need to be added to the next tournament
1 - No Tier 1 or Above;

2 - Prohibition on the use of Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken characters

Participants:
1 - Apocalypse Witches [Willow Rosenberg,New Rules key / Sabrina Spellman,The Magic Within key, Buffy Summers (Enjoining Spell)] & Divine Revenge [The Machine / God / Lucifer Morningstar] @GFArrow (Team A)
2 - Will for Victory [Kratos, Ragnarok / Archaon, Diederick Kastner / Ainz Ooal Gown] & The Bone Zone [Trazyn the Infinite / Kel'Thuzad, Archlich / Nagash, Incarnate] @DaReaperMan (Team B)
3 - Shattered Gods [Khaine,Complete (In the Materium/Webway) / The Nightbringer, True Power/War in Heaven Nightbringer / Sukuna, Full Power and In Megumi's Body] & Body Hopers [Ultron / Kenjaku / Trazyn] @AbaddonTheDisappointment (Team C)
4 - The Egotistically Frozen Nature Leaf Fairy [Leafy, Yoyle Metal / Anna (EBF5) / Cirno,Tanned] & Hyper-Destructinator Supreme [Evil Computer Supreme / The Destructinator / God of Hyperdeath Asriel Dreemurr] @Psychomaster35 (Team D)
5 - Regime Diableass, Acausal Sovereign of Temporal Dominion. [Iihiko Shishime, Iihiko Shishime, Irreversible Destroyer / Diablo (Light Novel), Diablo, Awakened Demon Lord / Regulus Corneas, Regulus Cornyass, Sin archbishop of greed] & Rimoku Kurokami, Ultimate Arbiter of Cosmic Dominion. Celestial Catalyst of Infinite Mastery [Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel), Rimuru Tempest, EoS key / Medaka Kurokami, Medaka Kurokami, End God Mode / Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), CC Goku, Ultra God Mission] @SatellaTheWoE (Team E)
6 - Rugetara [Ruby, Superhero / Vegeta, Ultra God Mission / Mythra, Pyra/Mythra] @Spinoirr & P.M.D (Perfected. Metal. Doom) [Cell (Toei) [Dragon Ball GT key] / Doomsday [last key] / Metal Sonic [Super Neo Metal Sonic key or Modern Neo Metal Sonic if super is too much] @koopa3144 (Team F)
7 - Cultivator Knight [Ji Ning's Daolord Key, the 3A one / Aleister Crowley / Shovel Knight] @XDragnoir & The Dark Purple Empress [https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Saber_Alter / https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/N...ptunia)#Lost_Purple_Processor_(Victory_-_SVS) / Tohka Yatogami] @Fezzih_007 (Team G)
8 - The Death Reject [Vandalieu Zakkart / Weiss Schnee, the last key / Neutral Frisk] & Ultimate Fist Fighter [Garou, last key / Mash / Batman] @EnderLord8 (Team H)

Last edited:
Fusion 1 Willow Rosenberg (New Rules key), Sabrina Spellman (The Magic Within key), Buffy Summers (Enjoining Spell)

All three characters stand out as young women.
The characters Buffy, Sabrina and Willow discover and develop their powers over time.
They face challenges in learning to control and use their powers.
All three characters value their friendships and belong to a group.
They have to cope with both internal struggles and external threats.
Although all three characters have supernatural powers, they also interact with the human world.
Their efforts to maintain this balance and fulfill responsibilities in both the supernatural and human worlds are shared.

Fusion 2 The Machine, God, Lucifer Morningstar

God and The Machine see and hear everything.
All three respect free will
All three care and value human life.

Last edited:
My first fusion...
Ragnarok Kratos
Diederick Kastner
Ainz Ooal Gown

With Kratos and Kastner being pure melee, Kastner being unkillable(bro inconned Yogiri because his defensive fatehax is that good), and Ainz is here for the movement options, Teleportation, flight, and perfect Invisibility is excellent backup when you have an axe that ******* hurts like that.

All three are willpower brutes willing to do anything it takes to win in the long run.

Second Fusion
Archlich key
Incarnate Key

Welcome to the bone zone because all three are skeletons with a bit of an attitude(IE sass)

Last edited:
Fusion 1 Willow Rosenberg (New Rules key), Sabrina Spellman (The Magic Within key), Buffy Summers (Enjoining Spell)

The characters Buffy, Sabrina and Willow discover and develop their powers over time.
Although all three characters have supernatural powers, they also interact with the human world.
Their efforts to maintain this balance and fulfill responsibilities in both the supernatural and human worlds are shared.

Fusion 2 The Machine, Root, Lucifer Morningstar

All three try to catch the criminals.
All three fight for justice.
All three protect the innocent.
My first fusion...
Ragnarok Kratos
Diederick Kastner
Ainz Ooal Gown

With Kratos and Kastner being pure melee, Kastner being unkillable(bro inconned Yogiri because his defensive fatehax is that good), and Ainz is here for the movement options, Teleportation, flight, and perfect Invisibility is excellent backup when you have an axe that ******* hurts like that.

All three are willpower brutes willing to do anything it takes to win in the long run.

Second Fusion
Archlich key
Incarnate Key

Welcome to the bone zone because all three are skeletons with a bit of an attitude(IE sass)
Looks like I'm going to have to turn this into another tag team battle, well that's okay...

Approved

First Fusion (Shattered Gods): Khaine (Complete (In the Materium/Webway)), The Nightbringer (True Power/War in Heaven Nightbringer), Sukuna (Full Power and In Megumi's Body)
All three are/were separated into various fragments of their being
All three are considered some of the most dangerous entities within their verses
All three pretty much want nothing more than to destroy anyone around them and don't really care about casualties

Second Fusion (Body Hoppers): Ultron, Kenjaku, Trazyn
All three are schemers and typically don't fight directly unless they need to
All three have ways of swapping bodies
Not one for all three but Kenjaku and Trazyn have ways of sealing opponents and have done so to take them out of play

Last edited:
Oooh, this is gonna be good. Here's my first fusion:

Leafy (Yoyle Metal), Anna (EBF5), and Cirno (Tanned) (The Egotistically Frozen Nature Leaf Fairy)

All 3 of them are nature-themed girls from mythical worlds who have an egotistical thing about them (Leafy believing she's nice, Anna believing she's cute, and Cirno believing she's the strongest)

And now my second fusion

Evil Computer Supreme, The Destructinator, and God of Hyperdeath Asriel Dreemurr (Hyper-Destructinator Supreme)

All 3 of them are the big bads of their series who absorbed powerful artifacts that granted them immense powers (The Smelling Lotions, Jorgen's Wand, and the Human & Monster Souls) to become a major threat to the protagonist, with them even being able to successfully defeat the protagonist at one point.

Last edited:
Somebody called for the Overpowered Overconfident eccentrics?
My first fusion:
Iihiko Shishime, Irreversible Destroyer,
Diablo, Awakened Demon Lord Key
Regulus Cornyass, Sin archbishop of greed

And my fusion 2 comprises of the Oversmart Overachieving Copycats:

Rimuru Tempest, EoS key
Medaka Kurokami, End God Mode
CC Goku, Ultra God Mission

Last edited:
I mean unless you want to see Azathoth at some point some limits should be taken lol
Frankly, if I knew it would result in this, I would restrict characters above Tier 1-B, but I will have to leave that for the next tournament, BUT I WILL ALREADY MAKE IT VERY CLEAR THAT ANY TIER 0 THAT ARISES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED

My first fusion:

Rimuru Tempest, EoS key
Garou, Parallel Timeline key
😭 Dawg this is crazy.

Frankly, if I knew it would result in this, I would restrict characters above Tier 1-B, but I will have to leave that for the next tournament, BUT I WILL ALREADY MAKE IT VERY CLEAR THAT ANY TIER 0 THAT ARISES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
All right let me gather 3 tier 0s for a third fusion...
😭 Dawg this is crazy.
Worst thing is I'm confident in kicking the ass in of both with my first fusion

People aren't forgiving on appeal, so I'll do the same thing... And by the way, I'm unable to actually approve anything right now because I'm not at home

Reaper making the most ungodly fusion of all time. I made a relatively powerful fusion for both of mine and I compared them against Reaper's and they literally have zero wincons against them cause anything they throw is either resisted, they have a counter for it, or they have the same thing just better lol.

Rugetara

Ruby (Superhero key) + Vegeta (Ultra God Mission key) + Mythra (Pyra/Mythra key)

Ruby and Vegeta parallel one another both being two sides of the same coin of yin and yang, huntress of creation and prince of destruction, Ruby also bottling up her emotions and insecurities and then exploding when she kept getting inturpeted, both of them have bottled up their emotions to not show any signs of weakness to be the perfect leader/warrior, someone raised to be a hero and someone raised to be a villan, they both at one point all they knew was to he a huntress/ruthless warrior and couldn't handle changing, both of them were changed by Goku's way of fighting just for himself to improve and protect loved ones just because he wants to and not out of justice or duty or to fill in the shoes of someone else

As for Mythra, had the burden of saving the world trusted onto her shoulders like Ruby and basically (indirectly killed a bunch of people, causing her to fear her own power and feeling guilt for it)

Last edited:
May I enter Cell (Toei) [Dragon Ball GT key], Doomsday [last key], and Metal Sonic [Super Neo Metal Sonic key or Modern Neo Metal Sonic if super is too much] as P.M.D (Perfected. Metal. Doom.)
All three are Androids (Well technically Metal is more of a robot than an android) created by evil scientists. Both Cell and Doomsday were created to be the Perfect/Ultimate life-form. There are a few more minor connections between them but thoses were the main ones.

I'm still trying to think up an original second fusion I'm tempted to enter Kirby, Kid Buu, and Patrick as a fusion but I want to do something original.

If any spots are remaining, my first fusion will be:

Ji Ning's Daolord Key (the 3A one)

Aleister Crowley

Shovel Knight

No idea for a 2nd fusion rn

Edit: the 3 of them fought against everyone who stood in their path so that they could save their loved one (wife, daughter and... girlfriend, respectively)
Rugetara

Ruby (Superhero key) + Vegeta (Ultra God Mission key) + Mythra (Pyra/Mythra key)

Ruby and Vegeta parallel one another both being two sides of the same coin of yin and yang, huntress of creation and prince of destruction, Ruby also bottling up her emotions and insecurities and then exploding when she kept getting inturpeted, both of them have bottled up their emotions to not show any signs of weakness to be the perfect leader/warrior, someone raised to be a hero and someone raised to be a villan, they both at one point all they knew was to he a huntress/ruthless warrior and couldn't handle changing, both of them were changed by Goku's way of fighting just for himself to improve and protect loved ones just because he wants to and not out of justice or duty or to fill in the shoes of someone else

As for Mythra, had the burden of saving the world trusted onto her shoulders like Ruby and basically (indirectly killed a bunch of people, causing her to fear her own power and feeling guilt for it)
May I enter Cell (Toei) [Dragon Ball GT key], Doomsday [last key], and Metal Sonic [Super Neo Metal Sonic key or Modern Neo Metal Sonic if super is too much] as P.M.D (Perfected. Metal. Doom.)
All three are Androids (Well technically Metal is more of a robot than an android) created by evil scientists. Both Cell and Doomsday were created to be the Perfect/Ultimate life-form. There are a few more minor connections between them but thoses were the main ones.

I'm still trying to think up an original second fusion I'm tempted to enter Kirby, Kid Buu, and Patrick as a fusion but I want to do something original.
Look, you 3 are with only a single fusion in hand, how about you talk to each other to see who will make a pair with whom

Im paring with you, is that good?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Saber_Alter

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Neptune_(Hyperdimension_Neptunia)#

So they have some similarities but the main one is the fact the three of then have a trademark favorite food that they really like.
Saber Alter being burgers, Neptune being pudding and Tohka being Kinako bread.

Last edited:
Rugetara

Good question, I didn't use Pneuma as a part of the fusion because of how broken her haxs are

So I'm assuming I should still stick with Pyra/mythra here

Fusion 2 The Machine, God, Lucifer Morningstar

God and The Machine see and hear everything.
All three respect free will
My first fusion...
Ragnarok Kratos
Diederick Kastner
Ainz Ooal Gown

Second Fusion
Archlich key
Incarnate Key

First Fusion: Khaine (Complete (In the Materium/Webway)), The Nightbringer (True Power/War in Heaven Nightbringer), Sukuna (Full Power and In Megumi's Body)
All three are/were separated into various fragments of their being
All three are considered some of the most dangerous entities within their verses
All three pretty much want nothing more than to destroy anyone around them and don't really care about casualties

Second Fusion: Ultron, Kenjaku, Trazyn
All three are schemers and typically don't fight directly unless they need to
All three have ways of swapping bodies
Not one for all three but Kenjaku and Trazyn have ways of sealing opponents and have done so to take them out of play
Oooh, this is gonna be good. Here's my first fusion:

Leafy (Yoyle Metal), Anna (EBF5), and Cirno (Tanned) (The Egotistically Frozen Nature Leaf Fairy)

All 3 of them are nature-themed girls from mythical worlds who have an egotistical thing about them (Leafy believing she's nice, Anna believing she's cute, and Cirno believing she's the strongest)

And now my second fusion

Evil Computer Supreme, The Destructinator, and God of Hyperdeath Asriel Dreemurr (Hyper-Destructinator Supreme)

All 3 of them are the big bads of their series who absorbed powerful artifacts that granted them immense powers (The Smelling Lotions, Jorgen's Wand, and the Human & Monster Souls) to become a major threat to the protagonist, with them even being able to successfully defeat the protagonist at one point.
My first fusion:

Rimuru Tempest, EoS key
CC Goku, Ultra God Mission
If any spots are remaining, my first fusion will be:

Ji Ning's Daolord Key (the 3A one)

Aleister Crowley

Shovel Knight

No idea for a 2nd fusion rn

Edit: the 3 of them fought against everyone who stood in their path so that they could save their loved one (wife, daughter and... girlfriend, respectively)
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Saber_Alter

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Neptune_(Hyperdimension_Neptunia)#

So they have some similarities but the main one is the fact the three of then have a trademark favorite food that they really like.
Saber Alter being burgers, Neptune being pudding and Tohka being Kinako bread.
All of you, I need you to come up with a name for your fusion... I've already drawn who will fight who, but I need the names

And here's who's going to fight who:

1 - Team A (Apocalypse Witche & Divine Revenge) vs Team E (Regime Diableass, Acausal Soreign of Temporal Dominion & Rimoku Kurokami, Ultimate Arbiter of Cosmic Dominion. Celestial Catalyst of Infinite Mastery);

2 - Team B (Will for Victory & The Bonezone) vs Team H (The Death Reject & Ultimate Fist Fight);

3 - Team C (Shattered Gods & Body Hopers) vs Team F (Rugetara & P.M.D);

4 - Team D (The Egotistically Frozen Nature Leaf Fairy & Hyper-Destructinator Supreme) vs Team G (Cultivator Knight & The Dark Purple Empress);

Last edited:
All of you, I need you to come up with a name for your fusion... I've already drawn who will fight who, but I need the names
If you didn't read my post, I already gave the names of my fusions. I see you already listed the name of my 2nd fusion (Hyper-Destructinator Supreme), but not my 1st, which is called "The Egotistically Frozen Nature Leaf Fairy"

Last edited:
Back