• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(9-C And 9-B): 2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament

Graphic:
EMhcssj.png

The Power of Friendship:
Tag Team is an art, The power of friendship is the goal to success
And with that we officially begins the 2022 Tier 9-C and 9-B Tag Team Championship Tournament
We shall find out who has the strongest bond in versus matches !
12 teams will enter but only one shall call themself the true tag team champions.

If you think you and your tag team partner are capable of being champions together ? Then Join in.
There will be dream matches, People you thought you would never see team up will indeed work together in a 2 vs 2 tag team batttle and by the end of this two champions will be crowned. One partner will be 9-C and other will be 9-B. (Any verse)

Rules:

1-Hax in general at mid hax (No one shotting hax characters, we are looking for good 9-C fighters, Pick good and strong fighters to give yourself a better chance)
  • Name your character and name his/her's partner you can also give NAME to your tag team if you desire.
  • No guns allowed (like to keep the matches strictly hand to hand combat non combat moves can be used.) Weapons like swords, knives, grenade etc. are just fine
  • Due to VSB Rules 2 v 2 matches will NOT be added so team up your favorite characters from any verse.
  • It is NOT necessary to have two users team up you can select two characters on your own if you wanna enter.
  • A person in conflict can “tag” their teammate by essentially high fiving them. They then leave the conflict and get an opportunity to rest, while their teammate is now the one fighting.
  • The two people fighting must share a tier, if a 9-C makes a tag to their 9-B teammate, then the 9-C they were just fighting is forced to exit and their 9-B fills in for them.
2- Equalized speed in all matches. Killing or K.O is the preferred Wincon, BFR is not allowed using any weapons on optional and standard are fine as well as non character moves, No guns.

3-Ap must be from 2 to 12 Kilojoules for AP range (Tier 9-C) and 150 to 600 Kilojoules (Tier 9-B)

4-12 teams max, so 24 characters max. (Might increase or decrease depending on people's opinion)

5-Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.

6-Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody.

7-Location: The Heavens Arena (Arena will be filled with fans, Here is how the fighting area looks)

8-Winner of this Tournament shall be given the official Tier 9-C Tag Team Championship Belts 2022 by the end of the tourney along with their characters, It's made up of gold and it will completely belong to you, Feel free to defend it with whoever you want.

Tag Team Championship Belt Image:
81Y6P5A.png

Teams (9-B and 9-C)Chosen ByVersesAttack Potency
1-Jacket and Annie LeonhartShmooplyHotline Miami324.38 Kilojoules and 3.9 Kilojoules (Skull Crushing)
2-Kirito (9-C) and Tsukasa ShishioFanta_Rin_The_FirstSword Art Online487.30 Kilojoules and Above Baseline
3-Flumpty Bumpty and Jason VoorheesAdem_Warlock69One Night at Flumpty's and Friday the 13th502 Kilojoules and 3.2 Kilojoules
4-The EVIL Boxers:
Yu (Third key) and EVIL
Azontr, Rikimarox2 and The_Legendary_VinThe Boxer and Professional Wrestling: AEW150 Kilojoules and
5-The Phychic Cleaners:
Junko Hokaze and Kenny Omega
DontTalkDT and DemonicDudeTo Aru Majutsu No Index and Professional Wrestling: NJPW583 Kilojoules and 11.19 Kilojoules
6-The Malleables:
Mommy Long Legs and SCP-2006 (Third Key)
TllmbrgPoppy Playtime and SCP Foundation3.9 Kilojoules (Skull Crushing) and Above Baseline
7-Burnscar and Jack SlashPeppersalt43Parahumans217.55 kilojoules and Baseline
8-Springtrap (Base Special Delivery) and The UndertakerAceOfSpaces3709Five Nights At Freddy's and Professional Wrestling: WWE299.77 Kilojoules and 3.9 Kilojoules
9-Balloon Boy and Dick GumshoeJackythejackFive Nights At Freddy's220 kilojoules and 3.9 Kilojoules (Skull Crushing)
10- THE DEMONIC WIZARDS:
The Demon Finn Balor and The Wizard Chris Jericho (AEW Key)
RandomGuy2345 and PikamanProfessional Wrestling: WWE and AEW299.77 Kilojoules and 11.19 Kilojoules
11-NewBounds:
Sergeant John Captain and Ness
Psychomaster35TANKMEN and Mother 2 / EarthBoundAbove Baseline and 4.28 Kilojoules
12-The Demon and The Spider:
Spiderman MTV and Baki Hanama
AnAverageUsernameSpiderman and Grappler Baki600 Kilojoules and baseline 9-C+
OFFICIAL BRACKETS:

dwXI1tF.jpg

Last edited:
Somehow I want to nominate Haru (with magic restricted), but unless someone knows how to quantify stabbing a sword straight through someones chest or generally being superhuman she is way too baseline 😢

Anyway, I guess my best option is Kyousuke unless I find someone else later. He scales to breaking double digit locks with a single kick as a kid. So at least 10 locks. Common feats puts locks at 307 to 888J, so he would be superior to 3.07 to 8.88 kJ. Personally would argue for the high end as those was a high quality secure facility. Just don't give Kyousuke a vessel so he can't do his Galaxy level summoning.

Seems good to me.
Okay so it's a 9-B and 9-C tag team tournament
So it's always one 9-C and one 9-B per team? ...the 9-C wouldn't really be able to harm the 9-Bs at all, right?
...can I nominate people weaker than 2 kJ?

Yes,
Also what'd you think of me using an immortality or Resurrection user ? Is that fine for you or don't agree
What would be the wincon against an immortality user?

If we are talking tag team, only one character of each team is fighting at a time and they switch, right? Sorry for the many questions, I'm just trying to figure out how the 9-C characters can influence the outcome.

...the 9-C wouldn't really be able to harm the 9-Bs at all, right?
It would work similar to mixed gender tag matches

- Only two people are in conflict at any given time

- A person in conflict can “tag” their teammate by essentially high fiving them. They then leave the conflict and get an opportunity to rest, while their teammate is now the one fighting.

- The two people fighting must share a tier, if a 9-C makes a tag to their 9-B teammate, then the 9-C they were just fighting is forced to exit and their 9-B fills in for them.

What would be the wincon against an immortality user?
Incap, Restraint, Overtaxing, not all immortalities work fully

Like, the character I’m planning on proposing has never resurrected from anything more severe than blunt force trauma on an extreme level, 0 precedent they would survive organ destruction, severe/complete blood loss, etc. Their immortality is still immortality, but no proof it extends towards crazy stuff like being totally destroyed lmao

Last edited:

- A person in conflict can “tag” their teammate by essentially high fiving them. They then leave the conflict and get an opportunity to rest, while their teammate is now the one fighting.

- The two people fighting must share a tier, if a 9-C makes a tag to their 9-B teammate, then the 9-C they were just fighting is forced to exit and their 9-B fills in for them.
I will add this into the rules, It's okay to ask questions DT you make this tournament interesting
and thanks for helping Pika too

A person in conflict can “tag” their teammate by essentially high fiving them
* Any physical contact counts as a tag, it’s just that hand to hand contact is the most common example, you don’t need your hands to make a tag

And if one part of the team is defeated the team is out?
Incap, Restraint, Overtaxing, not all immortalities work fully

Like, the character I’m planning on proposing has never resurrected from anything more severe than blunt force trauma on an extreme level, 0 precedent they would survive organ damage, severe blood loss, etc.
For things like incap and restraint we would need special rules or it wouldn't happen (24 hours and all that).

And immortality that's basically just low regen is another story. As long as one can still easily kill them without special abilities or needing a huge AP advantage it's fine.

What happens if the 9-C wins while the 9-B loses?
If the 9-C wins under normal rules (which I assume is what will be applied here lol, but obviously Demonic’s decision) then the team of that 9-C wins the match, if we were to run elimination rules then it would always just come down to the two 9-Bs, which is why I think standard rules work better

Nah you need to defeat both to make sure you win, can't leave one partner high and dry.
Doesn’t that make the 9-Cs obsolete, as they are incapable of defeating the 9-Bs, and thus can’t actually influence the match’s result? Even if they won their match, then the 9-B just comes in and stomps them, and then it’s 9-B v 9-B every time

Doesn’t that make the 9-Cs obsolete, as they are incapable of defeating the 9-Bs, and thus can’t actually influence the match’s result? Even if they won their match, then the 9-B just comes in and stomps them, and then it’s 9-B v 9-B every time
that makes sense i agree with defeat of one being the defeat of both now.

Having a 9-B team up with 9-C will also allow more teams to be added hopefully all 12 team spots gets filled too.

that makes sense i agree with defeat of one being the defeat of both now.
Now that changes things. Time to look for a 9-C which's entire job it is to lay stage hazard and tap out lol

Or I could nominate Contessa who is almost fair

I heard about Contessa she has infinite skill from what I read
not sure I'll have Pika take a look at this one.
I was mostly kidding. She would only be fair if she couldn't hurt her 9-C opponent due to being baseline and even then... she would basically never be defeated and give her partner perfect advise how to win.

I don't know their AP would they not get stomped by people if their AP is baseline
Isn't skull crushing in the range of the other 9-Cs?
As for 2006, he has fairly good regen and I'm fairly certain a bite by 939 still greatly harms the other people in here due to surface area

Back