• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equalised Tag Team Triple Fusion Tournament

You're having so much fun stepping on other people, right bro?
I mean there was one match and that was kinda all everyone needed.

If it makes you feel better, they've gotten even more broken since that match, with Aethyr Manipulation getting more shit and thusly jacking those resistances on Nagash higher.

Nagash did not need that help.

I mean there was one match and that was kinda all everyone needed.

If it makes you feel better, they've gotten even more broken since that match, with Aethyr Manipulation getting more shit and thusly jacking those resistances on Nagash higher.

Nagash did not need that help.
Well, it's natural that profiles change over time... Some became more powerful and others weaker, although you two fusions didn't really need an upgrad

Well, it's natural that profiles change over time... Some became more powerful and others weaker, although you two fusions didn't really need an upgrad
I mean Kratos is getting weaker!

But there are only two things that matter from the fusion: The Leviathan Axe and Be'lakor lol

I mean Kratos is getting weaker!

But there are only two things that matter from the fusion: The Leviathan Axe and Be'lakor lol
Well if the review I'm doing for Undertale/Deltarune is approved, Frisk would get their own version of Be'lakor, which would make for an interesting rematch match...

if you wait for a few more months than Regulus would have type 5 acausality along with cm type 1 so thats big
Nagash can kinda hit that

And his CM1 has like 8 layers on it ignoring smurfery

And even then all "you can't interact with me" fuckery is restricted, hence why Be'lakor isn't an utter instant win even though he's uninteractible to basically anyone

Nagash can kinda hit that

And his CM1 has like 8 layers on it ignoring smurfery

And even then all "you can't interact with me" fuckery is restricted, hence why Be'lakor isn't an utter instant win even though he's uninteractible to basically anyone
the you cant interact with me fuckery in question is triggerable which means its allowed ☠️

using what?
Existing. Acasual 5 is just what Aethyr is, and Nagash is literally the incarnate of a lore of aethyr in physical form

Ignoring the fact Nagash is a Level 5 mage, which basically means he's got a 100% chance of power nulling anything supernatural

And may whatever God you pray to help you if you have the audacity to do anything related to death or souls in any way on the same PLANET as Nagash

Back