• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: Undertaker and Springtrap vs Balloon Boy and Dick Gumshoe

Round 1 Match 1:

Rules
:
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.
  • Location: The Heavens Arena (Arena will be filled with fans, Here is how the fighting area looks)
  • A person in conflict can “tag” their teammate by essentially high fiving them. They then leave the conflict and get an opportunity to rest, while their teammate is now the one fighting.
  • The two people fighting must share a tier, if a 9-C makes a tag to their 9-B teammate, then the 9-C they were just fighting is forced to exit and their 9-B fills in for them.
Jackythejack vs AceOfSpaces3709

Results:

Team 1:

Vs

Team 2:
2 (Randonguy, DemonicDude)
PyI0sNW.png
bSfKk4P.png
VS
FP610tF.png
Mt8hHdX.png

Last edited:
So the Animatronics are jokingly easy to take down, so it’s really down to either Gumshoe or Undertaker which will decide who wins for the team.

Don’t know much about Undertaker since I’m not into wrestling (Aside from seeing memes), but Gumshoe pretty much has a gun and would likely resort to it once he knows he’s having a hard fight. We don’t actually see Gumshoe fight onscreen that much, but he does manage to take on Furio Tigre offscreen, who should be comparable to Jean Armstrong who knocked out Phoenix in 3 hits, which means Gumshoe should be able to upscale from that value. After all, as part of the police force, he should know proper police procedures when in fights.

Yes, Springtrap takes Balloon Boy down with relative ease, what can Balloon Boy do to make sure he tags Gumshoe in (Through any Physical Contact) before he just loses?

Wait, so if the 9-C character beats the other 9-C, then that team wins?

If so, the Taker and Springtrap got this in the bag.
If one member loses, they lose it for their team entirely. If Balloon Boy can get a tag in for Dick before dying then we can turn our focus to that matchup, but for now we need to prove he can evade Springtrap, even if only for a second or two.

If one member loses, they lose it for their team entirely. If Balloon Boy can get a tag in for Dick before dying then we can turn our focus to that matchup, but for now we need to prove he can evade Springtrap, even if only for a second or two.
I think it's agreed upon that Springtrap is defeating Balloon Boy.

How would Taker vs Dick go?

Do we per default start with the 9-Cs in the ring?

Pretty sure Gumshoe would oneshot Springtrap with ease, so it’s really down to Gumshoe VS Undertaker. And given how Undertaker appears to have supernatural abilities, it should pretty much alert Gumshoe to use his gun to shoot him a couple of times until Undertaker dies.

Pretty sure Gumshoe would oneshot Springtrap with ease, so it’s really down to Gumshoe VS Undertaker. And given how Undertaker appears to have supernatural abilities, it should pretty much alert Gumshoe to use his gun to shoot him a couple of times until Undertaker dies.
Aren't guns restricted?

I think Undertaker and Springtrap have this in the bag.

Dick can't use his gun, and we all know Springtrap defeats Balloon Boy.

What else can Dick do other than use his gun? If he can't do much, then my votes for Taker and Springtrap low-mid diff.

I'm not sure on coin flip it seems like starting a battle should be a team decision to work together and sent in whoever they think is best first to start the fight.

I'm not sure on coin flip it seems like starting a battle should be a team decision to work together and sent in whoever they think is best first to start the fight.
So each team decides which character they wanna send in, and if the two teams pick characters of different tiers then we do a coin-flip maybe?

Balloon Boy starts invisible so it's not like Springtrap is going to take him out right away. This is Special Delivery Balloon Boy so, yeah, he can turn invisible which avoids him immediately dying

(even though I think it's baseless to say that Springtrap would have so easy a time beating Balloon Boy. They have the same amount of abilities and the same stats all around so idk where this idea comes from)

(even though I think it's baseless to say that Springtrap would have so easy a time beating Balloon Boy. They have the same amount of abilities and the same stats all around so idk where this idea comes from)
My knowledge on FNAF is not that good but isn’t Springtrap like this final boss kinda character and Balloon Boy random fodder in terms of threat to the player

I mean, Balloon Boy doesn't even attack in canon while Springtrap is way more established in terms of fighting skill, strength and the like
Maybe it's not an insta win but I don't think you're arguing Balloon Boy wins that one

Does anyone have any arguments on the 9-B side of things or does Taker just stomp Gumshoe into the ground? I suspect the latter lol

Back