• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equalised Tag Team Triple Fusion and Composite

Do ya know that Eggman is also part of the fusion, yeah? Whats Deathwing gonna do when Egghead pulls out one of his big boy mechs (with the OP's permission) and just doesnt give a shit. Hell, with one year of prep, theyre gonna be finding PLENTY of rings to tank damage for them
Not care cause he has the regen, acausality, and Immortality to eat any attack until he gets bored enough and just possesses Nolegs or the guy behind the mechs

Or y'know, just drop a permanent layered timestop on all of them. Or throw them into ******* temporal Narnia. Or just break the timeline in the past and thus murks everything except the fusion, and leaves just them and maybe NoLegs(assuming he hasn't been sent to the shadow realm yet)

Yall the tournament hasn't even started, save the debating for the vs threads 😭
that's lame
im gonna hype up my contestent so it's even funnier when their first battle is against the omegagodverse that has the 'win if you are from the omegagodverse' ability so i just lose

Not care cause he has the regen, acausality, and Immortality to eat any attack until he gets bored enough and just possesses Nolegs or the guy behind the mechs

Or y'know, just drop a permanent layered timestop on all of them. Or throw them into ******* temporal Narnia. Or just break the timeline in the past and thus murks everything except the fusion, and leaves just them and maybe NoLegs(assuming he hasn't been sent to the shadow realm yet)
Aint the point of the hax restrictions to make it so that everyone can kill everyone else in the tournament? Just pointing it out

something something high hax restricted something something

Aint the point of the hax restrictions to make it so that everyone can kill everyone else in the tournament? Just pointing it out
Deathwing goes for melee against tiny things

It will take him awhile to bust out actual hax that isn't just layeredly torching everyone around him with fire

But again, he's harder to kill than ****, and a composite Deathwing from another timeline can just pop in and decide that these asshats are gone now after awhile

Deathwing goes for melee against tiny things

It will take him awhile to bust out actual hax that isn't just layeredly torching everyone around him with fire

But again, he's harder to kill than ****, and a composite Deathwing from another timeline can just pop in and decide that these asshats are gone now after awhile
Well, i guess dont be surprise when i ask the OP to let Eggman have his full arsenal if it comes to it

☠️The dick measuring started before the dick measuring contest
seconding what Grey said

Well, i guess dont be surprise when i ask the OP to let Eggman have his full arsenal if it comes to it
Honestly, I fully support the full arsenal being used against composite Deathwing

ALSO, if Deathwing is too much I can swap to Starcraft Composite

Which admittedly is also pretty bad

Honestly, I fully support the full arsenal being used against composite Deathwing

ALSO, if Deathwing is too much I can swap to Starcraft Composite

Which admittedly is also pretty bad
I mean hey, if our teams get to each other, i can agree on full arsenal for both. After all it would make it more fun

Ah well
Ima continue to gas myself up (in private this time to not clog the damn thread)

Man, this discussion was really fun to read and gave me some ideas for future tournaments... ;)

In another note, I will refrain from doing anything that requires a long or well thought out response as I will be busy for a while and I won't be able to do anything significant

Don't know if this question was answered but how exactly does the match structure work? Are the fusion and composite character working together in a team?

Man, this discussion was really fun to read and gave me some ideas for future tournaments... ;)

In another note, I will refrain from doing anything that requires a long or well thought out response as I will be busy for a while and I won't be able to do anything significant
doth mine candidates work, oh great organizer?

Oh yeah, since i suggested the Time Ripper, i can help you out with general Project Moon related terminology and such. Unless we're fighting each other (then ill let the other PM supporters do it lol)
I have played a bit of the PM games, but yeah I'll take what help I can get lol
and I'll be on your side with eggman and bowser : )

Back