• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: The EVIL Boxers vs The Demonic Wizards

SEMI - FINAL 2

Rules
:
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.
  • Location: The Heavens Arena (Arena will be filled with fans, Here is how the fighting area looks)
  • A person in conflict can “tag” their teammate by essentially high fiving them. They then leave the conflict and get an opportunity to rest, while their teammate is now the one fighting.
  • The two people fighting must share a tier, if a 9-C makes a tag to their 9-B teammate, then the 9-C they were just fighting is forced to exit and their 9-B fills in for them.

Who will go to Semi Final ? Two undefeated teams goes head to head.

RandomGuy2345 and Pikaman Vs Azontr, Rikimarox2 and The_Legendary_Vin

Team 1: The EVIL Boxers: wins via Rikki and Azontr leaving.

• Yu (Third key) (9-B)
  • EVIL (9-C) REMOVED
Vs

Team 2: THE DEMONIC WIZARDS:

wsNqLOJ.png
JKBL8Rv.png
VS
xe9WZ8l.png
YAApfVH.png

Last edited:
All in all, EVIL seems more versatile, hax wise. Can't he just teleport behind Jericho and strike him with lightning?

He can
(Unless the opposition debates that Jericho can somehow counter)
gonna be a very very tight debate here.

I don't get why its Yu v demon king and evil v jericho when evil can just tag yu in any time he wants? So if, for example, Yu just punches them both out and Evil isn't needed at all, nothing stops Evil from just sitting it out entirely.

I don't get why its Yu v demon king and evil v jericho when evil can just tag yu in any time he wants? So if, for example, Yu just punches them both out and Evil isn't needed at all, nothing stops Evil from just sitting it out entirely.
Yu can't actually put Balor down, which is why we're deciding to debate EVIL vs Jericho instead of arguing an obvious stalemate.

Ok so first of all EVIL lost to Jericho in canon, that was without most hax but the point stands that if Jericho can get man to man against EVIL the winner is clear from there

I haven’t discussed this with Random, but since we all know Yu v The Demon stalemates there’s 0 sense in starting with it, so let’s just go Jericho v EVIL

So Lightning, yeah never been shown in combat and 0 proof it’s combat applicable, most of EVIL’s abilities are either not all that offensive, not all that useful against Jericho or not all that in character/combat applicable. Meanwhile Jericho’s magic has actually been used against opponents more regularly, and I’d argue his fireball, which is able to disorientate EVIL on an extreme level, is a rather easy to apply win condition. EVIL’s biggest asset is not actually his magic here, but his scythe, which can put Jericho down for sure, however.

A: Wrestlers V Weapons has been debated in countless vs threads, with the general consensus being that in most cases The Top Tier Wrestlers have the skill and experience needed to counteract the disadvantages that come with facing an armed opponent

B: Jericho’s Fireballs will disarm EVIL very quickly, and also cancel out any range advantages.

The way I imagine this going is Evil being able to gain some advantages, his teleportation especially, unfortunately IR cancels that out somewhat. However Jericho can really anytime he pleases take EVIL out of the match with a fireball into whatever move he really wants lol, it’s put wrestlers out of fighting capacity before.

EVIL is very impressive, and his hax would cause trouble for most, but the Wizard has him beat in CQC, ease of access and showings of his power.

How is Jericho's fireballs gonna close range they have shit af range on the profile-
It doesn’t actually state the range of the fireballs huh, that’s weird. Anyways point stands it’s a projectile that can cancel out the range disadvantage

Yeah but the projectile blatantly does not travel very far based on the given evidence on the profile and in the range section lol.

Range section doesn’t list the range of it, scan shows it used at close range, doesn’t mean it doesn’t have any range lol

Woah there, why would Yu just stalemate the dude? What's the best thing this dude ressurected from? Has he recovered from like, a snapped neck or smth?

Yeah, that's exactly what it means. Show me it having the ability to close a relevant amount of range lol.

The video for the evidence isn't available to me so idk.
Same tbh. But from what I've seen from other threads, it seems he can mostly ressurect from blunt force trauma, what stops Yu from just... Snapping his neck?

It ain't out of the realm of possibility at all.

Same tbh. But from what I've seen from other threads, it seems he can mostly ressurect from blunt force trauma, what stops Yu from just... Snapping his neck?

It ain't out of the realm of possibility at all.
Depends on the AP difference I guess. Yu isn't a grappler so he isn't going to grab Balor and go Mortal Kombat on his ass.

Ye ik, but he can knock him for a few moments that's for sure.

Balor ain't really touching him In a million years, coupled with RE and other shit, he will likely resort to it eventually once he notices Balor keeps coming back.

Wish he'd just straight go mortal kombat and fatality his ass, but rip.

Range section doesn’t list the range of it, scan shows it used at close range, doesn’t mean it doesn’t have any range lol

Even at close range it’s useful, as again Wrestlers v Weapons has been debated before, Jericho could get in close, especially given EVIL does not have a whole lotta showings using that Scythe in combat lol

Ye ik, but he can knock him for a few moments that's for sure.

Balor ain't really touching him In a million years, coupled with RE and other shit, he will likely resort to it eventually once he notices Balor keeps coming back.

Wish he'd just straight go mortal kombat and fatality his ass, but rip.
Hm. I guess we need some showings for the potency of Balor's resurrection, then. I just assumes he could will himself back into life from fatal injuries or some shit.

Ok so first of all EVIL lost to Jericho in canon, that was without most hax but the point stands that if Jericho can get man to man against EVIL the winner is clear from there

So Lightning, yeah never been shown in combat and 0 proof it’s combat applicable, most of EVIL’s abilities are either not all that offensive, not all that useful against Jericho or not all that in character/combat applicable.
B: Jericho’s Fireballs will disarm EVIL very quickly, and also cancel out any range advantages.

Jericho's firealls has never been used in a 1 vs 1 fight in the ring either
It's just backstage/non official matches and even then he needs to hold people to do it.
  1. In this video his group is holding the target (Because the size of the fireball is so small, as big as a human skull)
  2. In this video he first asks his group to distract Shota Umino then throws the fireball
(This implies two things one he can't use it on moving target he needs the target to stand still, Secondly Scythe has Range advantage it's Tens of meters vs a few meters with Fireball Jericho's Fireball can't travel as far as Evils lighting he'll always have far greater range, With Jericho who needs a close quarter comat to hit his finisher Judas Effect or land a fireball which won't work not only cause of the Range + Teleportaion i'll tell you why in a sec.)

So, Chris Jericho's main finisher is Code Breaker
Secondly EVIL is a bawler type of wrestler having wider muscles it's gonna be hard for Jericho to tire him out he has info on supernatural magic and is the leader of the Bullet Club turning his back on his own group LIJ after making a conspiracy theory to harm them, He sees right through jericho's social influence that's out of the way.
This guy is called EVIL for a reason he make plans then target and assaults people
  • Here is the video of EVIL's violent attacks (He belives world is full of evil and he needs to get rid of everyone in his path eventually)
Fireball, Now Jericho throws these fireballs however this is now going to hit hit due to:
  • Various forms of Teleportation: First instant Teleportation or second Black magic teleportaion via magic circle
  • (Can teleport using his black magic powers or appear out of nowhere) and third his Scythe which as a weapon can be used to deflect or block fire attacks if you are not confinced with the first two.
  • Jericho does not have light manipulation which means EVIL can control the lights in the surroundings with magic
  • Evil using Portal Creation with magic circle and the lights out at the same time will make Chris clueless and thus not detectable
  • Jericho does not have resistance to Electricity attacks and 6-8 different bolts hitting from several meters away will be no joke the area of effect is decent.

Standard Equipment: Roman armor, Laser light

This gives Evil more durability in case the fireball even lands or from any physical attacks, There are multiple ways he can end this, Disarming the Scythe is not going to work, EVIL grappled with Chris Jericho for extended periods of time so his Lifting strength which already doesn't even slow down from carrying the scythe should be able to match Chris, This is 235 pounds brawler we are talking about his match with Jericho went over 20 minutes.
After which he became companies double champion as well as Triple Crown winner, A top tier world heavyweight divison wrestler not some midcarder
EVIL via hax this time should be able to win and bury Chirs Jericho in the darkness this time.

Last edited:
If... That's it, then Yu kinda just... Folds him, and eventually break his neck once he notices he ressurects. Which would be enough time since it seems his ressurection takes a few seconds to tens of seconds.

Hell, he can just break his spine, his legs, or smth. His ressurection doesn't really seem that strong.

Here is how Balor ressurect when it get's hit with a powerful move/finisher/K.O.
I can see we’re playing dirty already huh

This is taken out of context, The Demon had just been through one of the most gruelling matches in a long time in WWE. It was Xtreme Rules against Roman Reigns at the peak of his powers, in the midst of his still ongoing history making title reign that puts him up there as one of the best of all time. This spear was far from the only hit taken. Arguments that The Demon cannot heal the likes of broken bones is laughable lmao

This is taken out of context, The Demon had just been through one of the most gruelling matches in a long time in WWE. It was Xtreme Rules against Roman Reigns at the peak of his powers, in the midst of his still ongoing history making title reign that puts him up there as one of the best of all time. This spear was far from the only hit taken. Arguments that The Demon cannot heal the likes of broken bones is laughable lmao
Can he heal every single bone in his body being broken

Was there evidence that he had broken bones?

Back