• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(9-C And 9-B): 2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament

Yu the Boxer is 9-B, 150 Kilojoules right plus he's got good chance of winning this entire tournament too
guess what how about you use EVIL (9-C) to team up with him (That's gonna be one of the most powerful team then might even go into semi final)
looking through the list, I found one person with an unbeatable defense option, but it's questionable if it counts as low enough hax even though it's one gimmick

looking through the list, I found one person with an unbeatable defense option, but it's questionable if it counts as low enough hax even though it's one gimmick
DontAskDT user told me from Tu Aru verse only Junko Hokaze seems to fit the type for this tournmanet so probably the character with unbeatable defense is not fit because if it was DT Would already chosen him the moment this tournament started.

I think Yu The Boxer and EVIL would be an amazing team i'll call them THE EVIL BOXERS lol if only you know a little about Wrestling
  • Jericho vs EVIL is a feud and they both hate each other
  • Both are magicians and wizard
  • Both are have faced each other in canon
  • Both have never used their full powers against each other by the way here's the full match of EVIL vs Jericho
Seems like a solid team name to me.

Last edited:
Only Kirito and Jacket needs a 9-B partner all the teams are ready and filled
bnCD9cj.jpg

Was thinking maybe Jean or SCP-4612-B, although the former was already beaten by Yu, while the latter doesn't really have skill feats, only could burn someone by merely touching them.

Annie Leonhart or maybe Eren are a good choice, too.

Yu the Boxer has teamed up with EVIL.

Tournament will start after 10 hours. Good Luck use this time to study your partners and study your opponents and work together (y)
you can click on page 1 of this thread to see all the teams.

OFFICIAL BRACKET REVEAL:

oPFdVgL.jpg
Alright so I already know the EVIL Boxers annihilate their opposing team so that's good at least.

Alert me when the match-up happens.

Alright I will alert everyone, Once the tourney start after 10 hours my posting on their Profiles, Good Luck everyone

Let me know your predictions down below and who you think might actually win
I got my money on EVIL Boxers ! them vs Jericho and Balor will be a real life fued actually
hyped up ;) (y)

Also
Azontr, Rikimarox2 and The_Legendary_Vin are all three working together to back Yu and EVIL for their team.
So good luck to trio I'll add all three of your name in the list next to the team.

Also
Azontr, Rikimarox2 and The_Legendary_Vin are all three working together to back Yu and EVIL for their team.
So good luck to trio I'll add all three of your name in the list next to the team.
Yu honestly could've just soloed the entire tournament on his own ngl.

Vin, Rikki and Azontr might be the strongest team in general 😳
Bet they all know each other extremely well 👀

Back