• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equalised Tag Team Triple Fusion Tournament

Somebody called for the Overpowered Overconfident eccentrics?
My first fusion:
Iihiko Shishime, Irreversible Destroyer,
Diablo, Awakened Demon Lord Key
Regulus Cornyass, Sin archbishop of greed
Regime Diableass, Acausal Sovereign of Temporal Dominion.
And my fusion 2 comprises of the Oversmart Overachieving Copycats:

Rimuru Tempest, EoS key
Medaka Kurokami, End God Mode
CC Goku, Ultra God Mission
Rimoku Kurokami, Ultimate Arbiter of Cosmic Dominion. Celestial Catalyst of Infinite Mastery.

Somebody called for the Overpowered Overconfident eccentrics?
My first fusion:
Iihiko Shishime, Irreversible Destroyer,
Diablo, Awakened Demon Lord Key
Regulus Cornyass, Sin archbishop of greed

And my fusion 2 comprises of the Oversmart Overachieving Copycats:

Rimuru Tempest, EoS key
Medaka Kurokami, End God Mode
CC Goku, Ultra God Mission
9 - Characters who have very op Luck, Fate or Plot Manipulation will not be allowed, unless it is something with a minor effect, like improving the possibility of finding a precious item or something like that.
@SatellaTheWoE Two of the characters you chose have fate manipulation, which is against the established rules, please change them

How about we just restrict those specific abilites for those characters? It may lead to a delay otherwise
Well, originally I was actually going to restrict it, but both Fate Hax characters have a bunch of instant win abilities that their opponents can't resist, which would force me to restrict a bunch of headache-inducing complicated hax, which would delay the launch of the match.

But if you really want to keep both, then find and make a list of instant victory skills that the character can cast at the beginning of the battle or are passive and you can keep both.

Well, originally I was actually going to restrict it, but both Fate Hax characters have a bunch of instant win abilities that their opponents can't resist, which would force me to restrict a bunch of headache-inducing complicated hax, which would delay the launch of the match.

But if you really want to keep both, then find and make a list of instant victory skills that the character can cast at the beginning of the battle or are passive and you can keep both.
Well Iihiko and Medaka only have luck hax that make it impossible for them to lose but in verse its hardly applicable since everybody else also has comparable luck hax so we dont even need to actually do anything for them.
Rimuru's fate hax comes from shion who's fate hax makes the improbable happen. And he has...a shit ton of passives yeah, but most of them aren't instant win if you are comparable plus we can simply assume that Rimuru starts with analysing his opponents which is what he does in character anyway. I dont think there is any other one hit kill fate hax for any of them really

Aren't quite a few characters here like that tho? These 6 don't even look like the strongest here.

Here is Rimuru's fate hax and its just general regen negation and dura neg:

Here is Rimuru's fate hax and its just general regen negation and dura neg:
Aren't quite a few characters here like that tho? These 6 don't even look like the strongest here.
Well Iihiko and Medaka only have luck hax that make it impossible for them to lose but in verse its hardly applicable since everybody else also has comparable luck hax so we dont even need to actually do anything for them.
Rimuru's fate hax comes from shion who's fate hax makes the improbable happen. And he has...a shit ton of passives yeah, but most of them aren't instant win if you are comparable plus we can simply assume that Rimuru starts with analysing his opponents which is what he does in character anyway. I dont think there is any other one hit kill fate hax for any of them really
You know what, don't worry, I found a solution, don't do anything

Fusion 1 Willow Rosenberg (New Rules key), Sabrina Spellman (The Magic Within key), Buffy Summers (Enjoining Spell)

All three characters stand out as young women.
The characters Buffy, Sabrina and Willow discover and develop their powers over time.
They face challenges in learning to control and use their powers.
All three characters value their friendships and belong to a group.
They have to cope with both internal struggles and external threats.
Although all three characters have supernatural powers, they also interact with the human world.
Their efforts to maintain this balance and fulfill responsibilities in both the supernatural and human worlds are shared.

Fusion 2 The Machine, God, Lucifer Morningstar

God and The Machine see and hear everything.
All three respect free will
All three care and value human life.
I need the names of your fusions

We should probably talk about the 1A fate hax bevause i think that one automagically wins this entire round💀
I would be really surprised if reaperman lost

Well Gods, invocations, servants, everything is equalized, so much so that theoretically, one of the opponents could try to kill the gods who provide the resurrection
Dam💀 alright so it seems like everything is equal then. And i assume since this is fate hax it wont work? Or will it?

Back