• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: Springtrap and The Undertaker vs The Demonic Wizards FINALE

FINALE

Rules
:
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.
  • Location: The Heavens Arena (Arena will be filled with fans, Here is how the fighting area looks)
  • A person in conflict can “tag” their teammate by essentially high fiving them. They then leave the conflict and get an opportunity to rest, while their teammate is now the one fighting.
  • The two people fighting must share a tier, if a 9-C makes a tag to their 9-B teammate, then the 9-C they were just fighting is forced to exit and their 9-B fills in for them.
Randomguy23469, Pikaman Vs AceofSpades

Results:

inconclusive:

Team 1:
VS

Team 2: THE DEMONIC WIZARDS:
3 (Random, Pika, Demon)

wsNqLOJ.png
JKBL8Rv.png
VS
spring.png
X4-Sy-L12-copy.png

Last edited:
Following, my first ever tournament final lol

Anyways I feel this is a relatively simple one really, Afton vs Jericho stalemates at best for Afton for the same reasons Kenny vs Afton stalemates, but Jericho could eventually destroy the body to the point Afton can’t fight.

The Undertaker and The Demon are very similar foes, but ultimately Taker just can’t put The Demon down, whereas Taker’s own immortality has an inconsistent time frame that doesn’t guarantee making it out of a death.

So all in all, The Demon outlasts Taker, and Afton at best stalemates Jericho, and possibly loses to him as well. Will wait for more arguments, but lean very heavy on The Demonic Wizards here

Can we talk about how 3 characters from the Pro Wrestling are in the finals?

We also have a big announcement for the verse at the end of this tournament as well...

Following, my first ever tournament final lol

Anyways I feel this is a relatively simple one really, Afton vs Jericho stalemates at best for Afton for the same reasons Kenny vs Afton stalemates, but Jericho could eventually destroy the body to the point Afton can’t fight.

The Undertaker and The Demon are very similar foes, but ultimately Taker just can’t put The Demon down, whereas Taker’s own immortality has an inconsistent time frame that doesn’t guarantee making it out of a death.

So all in all, The Demon outlasts Taker, and Afton at best stalemates Jericho, and possibly loses to him as well. Will wait for more arguments, but lean very heavy on The Demonic Wizards here
I understand The Demon’s immortality is uh, not very highly thought of on this forum, but there’s not really anything at all Taker could do to The Demon that Reigns couldn’t, and he failed to put The Demon down

I understand The Demon’s immortality is uh, not very highly thought of on this forum, but there’s not really anything at all Taker could do to The Demon that Reigns couldn’t, and he failed to put The Demon down
the video link on his page is broken, can you describe how his immortality works?

the video link on his page is broken, can you describe how his immortality works?
The Demon, when killed, resurrects after a few seconds of being dead and fully heals any and all damage taken before the death/during the fight

The Demon, when killed, resurrects after a few seconds of being dead and fully heals any and all damage taken before the death/during the fight
welp, we're ******.
for the 9-Cs, the only thing Afton had over Kenny was his tech manip slowing the ass-whooping, and he can't do that to Jerico
for the 9-Bs, the undertaker's immortality is severely outmatched here, and they seem on equal footing otherwise
i'll wait for other supporters, but the immortal bastiches seem done for

welp, we're ******.
for the 9-Cs, the only thing Afton had over Kenny was his tech manip slowing the ass-whooping, and he can't do that to Jerico
for the 9-Bs, the undertaker's immortality is severely outmatched here, and they seem on equal footing otherwise
i'll wait for other supporters, but the immortal bastiches seem done for
:devilish:

I’m gonna be honest I celebrated so hard because of that coin flip cus The Psychic Cleaners would’ve won easily against The Demonic Wizards

I’m gonna be honest I celebrated so hard because of that coin flip cus The Psychic Cleaners would’ve won easily against The Demonic Wizards
If it was The Psychic Cleaners, it would've came down to Junko vs The Demon, and I genuinely think The Demon would've won, but a win is a win.

My second tournament win, and Pika's first tournament win.

And we have a big announcement for the WWE verse as well...

I have a verse that has some 8-C characters but their hax isn’t top notch, though I do have one character that might be uh, not fodder I guess
If it was 8-B you guys would be in TROUBLE

Back