• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-A Hax World Cup: God of Light VS Shadow the Hedgehog (R1 G1 F2)

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
(Hub)

In this match, God of Light (nominated by Spinoirr) will fight Shadow the Hedgehog (nominated by Epsilon R).

Shadow has all of his equipment, standard and optional.

Who wins?

God of Light: 1 (JoshSSJGod)

Shadow the Hedgehog: 3 (ShadowWarrior1999, Theuser789, Maverick Zero X)

Inconclusive:

Alrighty let's see. Shadow has far better hax but Shadow doesn't resist Deconstruction which would likely be the GoL's opening move. Unless Shadow has thought based sealing then Shadow is going to have a hard time with the Type 5 Immortality and high regen as he doesn't rely on Wisps as quickly as Sonic would which was Sonic's wincon in his battle. Might go with GoL for now unless a good case for Shadow shows up.

Shadow's sealing is thought based actualy

Also Shadow doesn't use Wisps that much yes, but optional equipment makes him able to ressurect twice, reduce the provability of he even hitting Shadow and more

There's no diference from the Sonic match, replace speed advantage with teleportation spam and speed buffs and Wisps with Chaos Rift or any other Chaos Power that bypasses dura like spatial manipulation

Ah okay. Quick question for the OP since after I posted my original post I got curious. Does Sealing count as a win in this as according to the hub rules it is only by death only?

GoL can turn shadow to dust like he did with ozma

As speed is hopefully = (as sonic kinda speed blized the GoL)

The BFR may be accounted for as long as it leads to the death of the loser (Ex: BFR into a volcano)

Shadow also has the Wisps, which offer Void Manip or Absorption as windows.

Rehardless, Optional Equipment screws with Probability in Shadow's favor in multiple ways and allows him to resurrect a total of four times (three times from a Chao, once from the Angel Amulet), and his ability to stop Time even without a Chaos Emerald will only help tip the balance until Shadow inevitably uses something to bypass GoL's Type 5 Immortality.

I don't really care about this being added tho, as I'm more focused on just the tournament itself rather than adding the results.

Yeah, well the GoL can't die unless shadow uses the black hole fast before the god waves his hand

You forgot my vote. Regardless, the results shouldn't be added to the profiles and should instead just move the tournament forward since this seems kinda stompy.

I mean, you have a point, given that GoL's previous loss with Sonic even got removed for being a stomp so...

I guess thats an automatic pass win for Shadow. He gets 3 points.

I will make the next match soon, so be prepared.

Back