• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh, two character's I love. I really need to buy more Spawn comics. That said, Low Godly Regen means Shadow can't win by beating him to a pulp. He'll have to rely on his hax. One thing he might resort to his BFR/Sealing him with 2-A range. Can Spawn recover from that? It isn't something Shadow opens up with just to clarify.

Oh, two character's I love. I really need to buy more Spawn comics. That said, Low Godly Regen means Shadow can't win by beating him to a pulp. He'll have to rely on his hax. One thing he might resort to his BFR/Sealing him with 2-A range. Can Spawn recover from that? It isn't something Shadow opens up with just to clarify.
Spawn resists BFR. However, he doesn’t resist sealing, so who knows. Although, idk if he’s able to resist Multiversal+ BFRing

Spawn resists BFR. However, he doesn’t resist sealing, so who knows. Although, idk if he’s able to resist Multiversal+ BFRing
Then that's a potential win-con. I believe it's something Shadow would resort to if beating his opponent to a pulp proved ineffective. I think it's possible for Shadow to win via incap by wailing on Spawn and quickly exhausting him.

Then that's a potential win-con. I believe it's something Shadow would resort to if beating his opponent to a pulp proved ineffective. I think it's possible for Shadow to win via incap by wailing on Spawn and quickly exhausting him.
Yeah. Shadow could potentially utilise his Chaos Spears to paralyse Al to potentially stun him, then seal him away as a wincon. Afaik, Spawn starts battles with his chains anyway, so its not like his first move is immediately gonna be a gg, especially since Shadow resists several haxes that he possesses, as well as potentially being able to use time stop against Spawn despite the latter having resistance to it due to the former’s resistance negation, just thought I’d add that

Yeah. Shadow could potentially utilise his Chaos Spears to paralyse Al to potentially stun him, then seal him away as a wincon. Afaik, Spawn starts battles with his chains anyway, so its not like his first move is immediately gonna be a gg, especially since Shadow resists several haxes that he possesses, as well as potentially being able to use time stop against Spawn despite the latter having resistance to it due to the former’s resistance negation, just thought I’d add that
True. Shadow has opened up battle with time hax before, so I can definitely see him using that to beat on Al similar to what he did to Infinite. His Chaos Spear also nullifies energy and stamina, stripping both from the target.

True. Shadow has opened up battle with time hax before, so I can definitely see him using that to beat on Al similar to what he did to Infinite. His Chaos Spear also nullifies energy and stamina, stripping both from the target.
Plus Shadow got some interesting power null that may work on Spawn’s haxes

Well his power null doesn't null every hax. But it does completely drain stamina and strip energy from opponents (It also undoes transformations).

Funnily enough, both of Shadow and Spawn’s wincons involves sealing and BFR. Although, Spawn also has Memory hax; but that probably won’t affect Shadow’s overall fighting knowledge as he has had his memory wiped before and, although he did lose his memories, his fighting knowledge seems to remain unaffected and Black Hole Creation, although I feel Shadow could counter that with Space-Time manipulation.

So, from what I can gather, Spawn’s wincons are either through Sealing, BFR (unless Space hax or Teleportation counters that), Madness hax or Durability Negation. He may also be able to catch Shadow off-guard with illusions, Reality Warping, and Memory hax (kinda), but that may not ensure his victory as much as Madness, Sealing or Durability neg. Even then, both characters don’t start off with their busted hax, which is what makes this pretty close, plus both characters having precognition that can help them predict each other’s attacks (although Spawn also has cosmic awareness, so he may see Shadow trying to seal him away far into the future and try to prevent it somehow)

Last edited:
Back