• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll wait for the full scaling chain, but so far this is (relatively) tame.
VSBW mfs when a character isn't 10 quadrillion times above baseline 2-A

weakness.jpg

weakness.jpg
Omg, I realized it came out that way 😭. I was just underwhelmed cuz I expected it to be significantly higher than what was stated based on the hype. I'll wait for the full scaling chain. Might change my mind.

weakness.jpg
I’m literally lowballing even with the first saga because I don’t wanna seem like a wanker lol
Besides the first saga was relatively short AF and it’s only after the second saga picks up that the scaling goes outta control

But I won’t say anything else lol
I prefer to wait and bide my time lol
After all, it was Weaklings that Madara easily fodderized that ended up beating him in the end LOLOL

Answet mine first, why it being 4D or not matters for the problemi presented?

you would need to prove the jade ghost requires 4-D NPI that's greater than Hearts', which can interact with abstract will/thought/emotions

that's why I'm asking you to explain

Last edited:
you would need to prove the jade ghost requires 4-D NPI that's greater than Hearts', which can interact with abstract will/thought/emotions
That is but one type of non physical interaction, unless he has shown to be able to interact with jade's type of intangibility it won't work, that is my point

Well, that sucks, can you atleast use your phone?
Maybe tommorow my pc will work, gonna sleep now

That is but one type of non physical interaction, unless he has shown to be able to interact with jade's type of intangibility it won't work, that is my point

come on, man, you seriously can't believe that NPI has such strict specifications, right? Ki users already have the evidence needed to interact with characters such as a jade ghost

you also haven't answered my question

I’ll tell you this right now if the SSJG multiplier gets accepted we will be talking Nonillions by the time we get to Cumber 😂

The above debate in a nutshell between Sonic and DBH supporters.

There's a few misconceptions being spread both sides tbh, it's literally chaos!

I vote incon FRA plus there's 7 pages of discussion which tells me enough already.

Eh so Hearts wins, not sure what y'all were debating the last page but Hearts passively increases his speed to match Shadow's amps (by stealing Shadow's stats). Shadow still has a wincon, it's just very unlikely he can pull it off.

People are gonna get hurt next time someone brings up a new passive after 6 pages.

Eh so Hearts wins, not sure what y'all were debating the last page but Hearts passively increases his speed to match Shadow's amps (by stealing Shadow's stats). Shadow still has a wincon, it's just very unlikely he can pull it off.

People are gonna get hurt next time someone brings up a new passive after 6 pages.
Gonna change your vote then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back