• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
2-A for both, so Super Shadow is being used and ultimate godslayer for hearts
speed equal
Shadow have all his colors powers
They fight on Hope Peak Academy during the apocalypse overflowing with a bunch of monokumas arounds, that are also in space.
75b5b2e5a04104eb1d409d91df44ff6f.jpg
9a4ca9beda8c625fe32ecf891baa3178.png

Votes
Hearts: Kokushibou
6783312.512.webp
, AwkguyDB
3164bf1ac2cc7365cd7478f71fb3492e.png
, AStrangeverse
strange-verse-v0-po5rjkb1j3i81.jpg
, Eseseso, thegreat🍌,speedster352, Quantu
41tuuXnoeLL.jpg
,TheGodOfICE777
god-sitting-office-almighty-work-place-heaven-grandfa-grandfather-beard-holy-desk-laptop-phone-cup-80384073.jpg
, Dagoth_OwO
DAt4Gz5XgAEAJNw.jpg
, Fezzih407,Greenshifter

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hearts#Universe_Mission

Shadow:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Shadow_the_Hedgehog_(Game)#Modern

Arale solos both of them: omegabronic
13f62c0d31e87f68a30881e47d9d8694.png
, GlaceonGamez471
icy_gamer_by_ev_zero_dam5yd6-fullview.png
, LaserPrecision
15-155238_shadow-reading-a-book-by-halfway-shadow-the.png
,ShakeResounding, The_Axiom_of_Virgo

Last edited:
Ok, this actually may be a stomp, not sure.

Edit: Or is not, is actually good then

What are Arale's haxes? Especially if she has passives to see what Shadow is up against
Well, there's a bunch so mind if i link you the profile instead of list them?

Did it, i change the oppenent.

I actually forget a bunch about Hearts, but he looks cool.

Actually Arale don't uses her plot manipulation on Fusions or in her fusion form, so i don't think is In-Character, but okay.

Did it, i change the oppenent.

I actually forget a bunch about Hearts, but he looks cool.
SBA says strongest version, so Super Hearts
Hearts has "Power Nullification (Passively nullifies his opponents power and abilities. Can negate his opponent's ability to reduce statistics)"
Shadow has no listed resistance to power null, and even if he did, I wouldn't be surprised if it's layered or some shit

Dunno what else he has, didn't check too thoroughly, but there's that

Shadow hits the oponent through all moments in time all of his attacks, pretty that it is in the profile ij the range section

Plus shadow also conceptually attacks the enemy
Ins't tha acasaulity? Because i pretty sure Hearts resist that.

You can't really resist it since shadow is using on himself and not the oponent
We already talked about this. That argument doesn't work DEPENDING on the resistance to causality manipulation they have. If they have a resistance where killing their past selves has no affect on them, then Shadow's ability to hit them throughout time is useless. He'll just be killing past versions of the character which does nothing to the present version. If they DON'T have that resistance though, then it won't work. While you're right about Shadow's attacks being conceptual, I have not yet made the CRT for that. We can't use it.

We already talked about this. That argument doesn't work DEPENDING on the resistance to causality manipulation they have. If they have a resistance where killing their past selves has no affect on them, then Shadow's ability to hit them throughout time is useless.
Not really, shadow's causality manip works on acausals type 4, and he himself is an acausal type 4, so his cause and effect is of a different system making that just resisting cause and effect not to be enough, i am sure that there is some busted stuff to not be affected by it, but also he is always be going to hit the opone t in every moment, stacking damage to infinity

He'll just be killing past versions of the character which does nothing to the present version.
And the future and present versions as well, the immediate future would also be hit with the attacks

If they DON'T have that resistance though, then it won't work. While you're right about Shadow's attacks being conceptual, I have not yet made the CRT for that. We can't use it.
Conceptual manipulation remember? That is scaling to super sonic, who has it in every attack via hitting and killing the end

Shadow's ability shouldn't be considered causality manip for those looking. It should just be listed as limited offensive space-time manipulation since it lets him hit the target throughout every instance of time from beginning to end. That said, I didn't see causality resistance on Hearts profile. Did I miss it?

Shadow's ability shouldn't be considered causality manip for those looking. It should just be listed as limited offensive space-time manipulation since it lets him hit the target throughout every instance of time from beginning to end. That said, I didn't see causality resistance on Hearts profile. Did I miss it?
He resist dark ki, which have that:

Not really, shadow's causality manip works on acausals type 4, and he himself is an acausal type 4, so his cause and effect is of a different system making that just resisting cause and effect not to be enough, i am sure that there is some busted stuff to not be affected by it, but also he is always be going to hit the opone t in every moment, stacking damage to infinity
No, it wouldn't really affect him. If he's removed from causality, no type of hax regardless of if it works on those of a different causality system will work on them. If killing their past self has no affect on them since they are removed from causality (or are resistant to it), then Shadow attacking him throughout time won't work. The only way it will is if it's shown to bypass resistances in canon.
And the future and present versions as well, the immediate future would also be hit with the attacks
Hitting someones future self doesn't affect their present self though. That only affects Solaris because one version of himself existed throughout all of time.

He resist dark ki, which have that:
Was Hearts shown to resist that specific application of Dark Ki? If not, there isn't a reason to assume he resists causality manip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back