• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref Dragneel tries to Help your favorite verses

A different spin on the normal "solo". Zeref Dragneel succeded on going through the door and reset the timeline. However, something went wrong and he ended up in a different verse. So now, he's decided to help the new world he's found himself in place of his old world. In this, Zeref's actions kind of depend on the layout of your verse. If there's a singular baddie/organization, he might try to take them out himself. If there's not really a centralized or well known antagonist, then he might just travel the world, helping out people. He could also revolutionize the world with his intellect and teach people magic. That's enough background, you guys get the idea of it. In terms of keys, this is Zeref with Fairy Heart ( High 6-B ). Speed is not equalized, though it is possible for him to learn the verse's abilities(if possible in verse) and get faster/stronger.
Zeref dragneel fairy heart mode by advance996-db725i7
So, without further ado, Zeref begins his quest.

Hl3 or bust said:
>Favorite verse is SCP
i don't think he could help much in the grand scheme of things tbh
He would become a Thaumiel Class Scp right? I think those are the ones that are helpful. He could teach the foundation his brand of magic and make useful demons for them to help out. Definitely not doing anything to the Higher D Scps or more haxxed ones, but he could improve quality of life.

Fairy Tail: If he is helping these guys out, not really a different world.

Bleach: He can help out with some of the earlier stuff, later on he is irrelevant.

Nasuverse: A lot of people are gonna try turn him into a giant battery. Can't wait to see him give up on this world and try to kill them.

Favourite verse is Marvel,

Hmmm hed help with the the street level villians and even some of the higher level villians due to immortality and death hax but eventually I think the speed difference would become to big.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
>Favorite verse is SCP
i don't think he could help much in the grand scheme of things tbh
He would become a Thaumiel Class Scp right? I think those are the ones that are helpful. He could teach the foundation his brand of magic and make useful demons for them to help out. Definitely not doing anything to the Higher D Scps or more haxxed ones, but he could improve quality of life.
that's true

i did specifically say "in the grand scheme of things" for a reason

he'd definitely help the Foundation, especially since they'd be able to work with The Serpent's Hand due to a less agressive understanding of magic

Puella Magi Verse: Zeref becomes famous as the only magical boi in the verse ovo.

For real though, PMMM isn't too different from our world if you exclude magical girls and witches, so maybe he'd simply do his best to fight and prevent girls from despairing and transforming

PsychoWarper said:
Favourite verse is Marvel,
Hmmm hed help with the the street level villians and even some of the higher level villians due to immortality and death hax but eventually I think the speed difference would become to big.
Doctor Strange is from Marvel right? Wouldn't it be possible to learn some magic from him before taking on higher level villains?

Yeah Dr. Strange is from Marvel so yeah I guess if he studied magic he could grow alot stronger.

InFAMOUS

Well with him losing his Soul Removal with Death Magic he really only helps out with infamous 1 and second son

2 is just kind of a dumb stalemates as both Evil Cole, Beast and Zeref can't kill eachother

Tower of God

Well, he could try to go against the Tower's hierarchical injustice and system as long as he tries to make a better world by fighting The Zahard Empire (or Zahard himself) and the Ten Great Families (or the 10 Great Warriors themselves), he could learn some magics (which as incredible the most magics seem to be a taboo in ToG verse), but he could get along with Macseth, with both wanting to learn about the logics of each one's worlds and clearly

I'm just going to do one of these for my some of my favorite verses.

Digimon: Honestly, considering the verse mechanics, he could become pretty strong. Zeref could find a Digimon Partner and then maybe fuse with him later on like how Takato and Guilmon fused. That should create a pretty powerful digimon, but even without them fusing, Zeref should be able to get his partner to Mega eventually which would make them a pretty powerful duo.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventures: Since the villains in this verse are generally pretty widespread, he probably just revolutionizes the world with magic. For the stand users, learning magic to go along with their stands might be pretty OP, and they might evolve into something together.

I want magic stands OvO

The Legend of Zelda: I guess he can stay with Rauru to protect the Triforce, maybe putting up more magic spells to avoid Ganon entering the Sacred Realm, as Ganon without any piece of the Triforce is pretty much base Zeref but with less OP immortality. If Zeref ends up in a time period where Ganon already has it, he may try to help Link in his journey, but aside from that he can do nothing. Time Travelling to stop Demise's curse could work to pretty much save the entirety of Hyrule, but that stuff is unknown to people, and unless he finds himself in SS, he won't learn about it.

Kirby (Universe): When even Absolute fodder can destroy planets and every threat is pretty much galactic in scale, Zeref can't really do much.

The only way would be via mindhaxing Zeref. I'm not sure he'd really agree, especially when Kirby is more than enough to shut down everything thrown at him. There's a reason the verse doesn't have a real reoccurring villain, but an entire species instead.

Barney and Friends: In lack of threads, he simply asks Barney to help him go back home or something, at least after all the confusion he got past for being in a very different world.

DotHack: Assuming he doesn't get detected as an anomaly in the system and promptly erased by an Epitaph User, he'd probably try to join Project G.U. and would promptly be killed on the first mission he gets sent on, as even the weakest of AIDA are 2-B.

Tales of Berseria: He'd probably join up with the protagonists in fighting against the Abbey, which might mess things up or simplify them depending on which point in the story he gets dropped in. If he shows up after Innominat awakens or fails to stop it from happening, he doesn't get to do much and just gets his free will stolen and is probably forced to commit suicide. Provided he survives, he probably revolutionizes the kingdom with his magic knowledge.

How would Zeref deal with the stronger version of King Ghidorah and the Exif Priest?

I dunno how. I don't watch Fairy Tail, but from what I read here, he's screwed, that's all I can say.

Weaknesses: Relies on a Exif Priest and the Sacred Stone to achieve 4 dimensional powers, if said priest is killed or the stone is destroyed, Ghidorah will become a 3 dimensional being.

These two options should put down the destructive dragon.

AnonymousBlank said:
Do they resist death manip? If they do, he is boned. If they don't, he casually one shots.
It depends on how far the Exif Priest is, in case Zeref manages to kill him depending on the distance (if only he knew that and also and Zeref has Hundreds of Kilometers of range), King Ghidorah would become a 3-D being and a High 7-A

I'll just go over another verse.

Gravity Falls: He could give help to Ford and Stan, but other than that, he meets and gets yeeted by Bill.

Back