• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref dragneel against Son goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
image-21.png
"goku solos"

let it sink in

I don't even know why their vote counts even though I debunked what they stand for as FRA lol. I think it's called the proliferation of goku fans

Duplication is the ability to multiply an object or person.

Users can instantly and exactly replicate targets. Some may be able to make themselves replicate hundreds of times, others may pick up an object and duplicate that instead. Most users have both of these abilities as their clothes are often copied with their bodies. Some also have the ability to remove their copies as quickly as they were made. Biological properties are exactly the same, however each copy will have different experiences and therefore may gain independent personalities over time. Copies always cooperate, always having the same mind, and goals.

as he should...you literally ignored the 6 pages of arguments and said "goku FRA" without even reading what gokus wincons are
Why do you said that I didn't read all 6 pages? I read it and my opinion still hasn't changed. Goku wins by using the range difference and sealing.

as he should...you literally ignored the 6 pages of arguments and said "goku FRA" without even reading what gokus wincons are
"Unnecessarily 6 pages of comments.."
your vote cant be counted, u didnt read what both sides had to say
Are these votes valid? I'm talking about votes cast for redundancy without reading or giving reasons.

Why do you said that I didn't read all 6 pages? I read it and my opinion still hasn't changed. Goku wins by using the range difference and sealing.
what?? the mafuba argument was literally debunked in page 3

this just proves that you completely ignored the 6 pages and said "goku fra" coz u like goku more

I don't even know why their vote counts even though I debunked what they stand for as FRA lol. I think it's called the proliferation of goku fans

Duplication is the ability to multiply an object or person.

Users can instantly and exactly replicate targets. Some may be able to make themselves replicate hundreds of times, others may pick up an object and duplicate that instead. Most users have both of these abilities as their clothes are often copied with their bodies. Some also have the ability to remove their copies as quickly as they were made. Biological properties are exactly the same, however each copy will have different experiences and therefore may gain independent personalities over time. Copies always cooperate, always having the same mind, and goals.
bruh stop

i am also a goku fan but theres no need for this

what?? the mafuba argument was literally debunked in page 3

this just proves that you completely ignored the 6 pages and said "goku fra" coz u like goku more
Bruhh.. Saying that Goku has no starting hax to not use Mafuba and saying that Zeref is affected by Death Manipulation. I'm sorry, but the width of the region is not mentioned in the thread, as it is only a region. Goku uses Mafuba at the point where death manipulation is not affected, and there's no reason why this shouldn't be the starting point?

Bruhh.. Saying that Goku has no starting hax to not use Mafuba and saying that Zeref is affected by Death Manipulation. I'm sorry, but the width of the region is not mentioned in the thread, as it is only a region. Goku uses Mafuba at the point where death manipulation is not affected, and there's no reason why this shouldn't be the starting point?
WTF
this was answered in PAGE 3
bro please drop this mafuba argument
Goku would need a container for the Mafuba, which isn't in his standard equipment. He doesn't use the Zeno button in character either (he literally forgot he had it and only used it against Infinite Zamasu because he accidentally pulled it out)

Goku would need a container for the Mafuba, which isn't in his standard equipment. He doesn't use the Zeno button in character either (he literally forgot he had it and only used it against Infinite Zamasu because he accidentally pulled it out)
oh my god for the 500th time goku cant use mafuba
its not in his standard equipment

You're still spamming the same thing. Both of them will start bloodthirsty, Goku starts in MUI form and MUI instinctively chooses the best option and Mafuba is among the options. In the Zamasu Arc, Goku was unable to use the UI and therefore had no knowledge of Mafuba's existence. But you can't say the same for MUI. His instincts will lead him to use the best option.

You're still spamming the same thing. Both of them will start bloodthirsty, Goku starts in MUI form and MUI instinctively chooses the best option and Mafuba is among the options. In the Zamasu Arc, Goku was unable to use the UI and therefore had no knowledge of Mafuba's existence. But you can't say the same for MUI. His instincts will lead him to use the best option.
they won't start out bloodthirsty that's not stated.

His "instincts" don't give him informational analysis of the opponent, it's just instinctive reaction.

Zen'o button is non-combat applicable lol. Mafuba is a last resort.

What are Zeref's win cons?

You're still spamming the same thing. Both of them will start bloodthirsty,
them both being bloodthirsty was debunked in pages 2 and 3
Goku starts in MUI form and MUI instinctively chooses the best option and Mafuba is among the options. In the Zamasu Arc, Goku was unable to use the UI and therefore had no knowledge of Mafuba's existence. But you can't say the same for MUI. His instincts will lead him to use the best option.
i literally have to keep spamming the same thing because you keep saying goku will use the mafuba even thouh he needs a container for it and it isn't standard equipment

you have to make a CRT for mafuba being a standard equpment for goku because that isn't on his profile...please try to understand

Etherano is an energy found in the earth's atmosphere and is carried by all living things. Etherano is necessary for the survival of every living thing and is a basic requirement for the performance of various spells. Fairy Tail members cast spells using etherano energy and fight their enemies with this power. Etherano is linked to the mana within humans and is stored in the body. Each person has their own level of etherano, which determines the strength of their magical abilities.The use of etherano requires great mastery by mages. By gathering and using etherano energy, mages can perform various attacks, provide defence, or cast healing spells. Spells are cast using etherano energy, and their power depends on the amount of etherano used. The amount of etherano is of great importance in the world of Fairy Tail. It is important to have enough etherano to cast large-scale spells or to maintain stamina in prolonged fights.

https://fairytail.fandom.com/wiki/Ethernano

Wizards should use etherano energy carefully during battle and conserve it so that it is not depleted. etherano is also Atoms, which, as vsb acknowledges, can already passively absorb zeref etherano.

(https://imgur.com/gallery/olQvNO2)

So he can passively absorb all of Goku's atoms.

Goku is a victim of Zeref.

Proof of passivity in the Vsb

Absorption (Can absorb magic power from others. All Mages passively absorb Ethernano
This argument is not a win condition. Why should Zeref's passive absorption of magic power affect Goku? Ki energy≠magic energy. Ki energy is life force energy and has nothing to do with magic.

Uh the mafuba argument tjat is the container which he needs, isn't standard equipament bro

His "instincts" don't give him informational analysis of the opponent, it's just instinctive reaction.

Zen'o button is non-combat applicable lol. Mafuba is a last resort.

What are Zeref's win cons?
Goku's instinctive response isn't just to fight. In general, it comes from an instinctive analysis. An example of this is when Jiren attacks the audience and Goku tries to counter that attack.

I haven't seen zeref's profile yet but does Goku having God Ki or in better words 2 layers of extrasensory perception resistance matter here? (Ki < God Ki).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back