• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref dragneel against Son goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
they have a range of hundreds of kilometers and they're in the same area
There's no evidence that black magic has a high range, man, and it's obvious that you're doing this to make sure Zeref wins because
1-) speed equalization
2) you say it reduces the distance to the rear
this is a violation for vsb please read the subject rules

There's no evidence that black magic has a high range, man, and it's obvious that you're doing this to make sure Zeref wins because
1-) speed equalization
2) you say it reduces the distance to the rear
this is a violation for vsb please read the subject rules
If you read the profile, you'll see that the anksheram has a range of hundreds of kilometers.

Hundreds of Kilometers (Capable of controlling and effecting the Space Between Time when it was well over 100 Kilometers away. His Ankhseram Black Magic would have spread out and effected all of Aldoron's body)

Being in the same area is not an advantage for zeref, zeref needs to get very close to goku for his death manipulation to be effective against goku + goku has reactive evolution and will resist the death manipulation later in the battle
He will be dead by then
goku erases it from existence with hakai and also with reactive evolution goku will gain resistance to death manipulation
Anime Goku, he doesn't have hakai

If you read the profile, you'll see that the anksheram has a range of hundreds of kilometers.

Hundreds of Kilometers (Capable of controlling and effecting the Space Between Time when it was well over 100 Kilometers away. His Ankhseram Black Magic would have spread out and effected all of Aldoron's body)
We have equalised the movement speed of the characters, but the spreading speed of Ankhseram's aura is considerably lower than Zeref's speed and even uncertain, if you remember well, a black aura that appeared when Zeref had an emotional turmoil spread around the environment over time, so much so that even elfman and evergreen, who had no light speed, managed to escape from this place with their speed, so all these stages require time.

Zeref will experience a confusion of emotions> the black smoke of Ankhseram will appear> and the smoke of Ankhseram will spread uncontrollably in the environment

You don't think Goku's going to sit by and watch while all this is going on, do you? Of course not. If he's caught in the aura, he might attack the zerefe during this emotional turmoil
https://imgur.com/gallery/xBARlsS

bro what the fk is this

goku has no answer to zeref's conceptual time stuff and mid godly regen. i'm going to ask this thread to be closed

it is not in character for goku to nuke the cosmology
This is not a valid argument ☠️🙏 They will both start the fight with bloodthirstiness and when Goku destroys the universe, he will also destroy the future, past and present of this universe. So yes, Zeref cannot go back in time and escape from this Because as I said, Goku will destroy the "past" of the timeline, so Zeref will not be able to go back in time☠️🙏

We have equalised the movement speed of the characters, but the spreading speed of Ankhseram's aura is considerably lower than Zeref's speed and even uncertain, if you remember well, a black aura that appeared when Zeref had an emotional turmoil spread around the environment over time, so much so that even elfman and evergreen, who had no light speed, managed to escape from this place with their speed, so all these stages require time.

Zeref will experience a confusion of emotions> the black smoke of Ankhseram will appear> and the smoke of Ankhseram will spread uncontrollably in the environment

You don't think Goku's going to sit by and watch while all this is going on, do you? Of course not. If he's caught in the aura, he might attack the zerefe during this emotional turmoil
Obviously, you used a scene where he can't control magic. Only when Zeref forgets the value of human life and doesn't care anymore can he fully control this magic. This is written in his profile. And since the form we are based on is the Fairy Heart form, he will control the magic. Since he has an infinite supply of magic, he can increase the speed of an attack he controls.

Since he has an infinite supply of magic, he can increase the speed of an attack he controls.
What? This has nothing to do with increasing the speed of an attack, nor does having infinite power mean you can speed up an attack as much as you want or have complete control over it. Neither of them can confirm what you said. If Zeref has a statement in which he explains that Ankhseram controls the spread rate, as he wants, prove it, otherwise do not present things you have made up in your own mind.

What are these fans? Goku won't start with Mafuba, it's out of character, Goku won't destroy the cosmology, it's out of character, it seems like the fans themselves didn't watch what they're defending.

Okay, Goku has no way of defending against death manipulation or finishing, this is simply like it was The Presence vs Goku, this has to be closed.

What? This has nothing to do with increasing the speed of an attack, nor does having infinite power mean you can speed up an attack as much as you want or have complete control over it. Neither of them can confirm what you said. If Zeref has a statement in which he explains that Ankhseram controls the spread rate, as he wants, prove it, otherwise do not present things you have made up in your own mind.
I only said that he can increase his speed because he can control the attack. It has been shown many times in the series that we can use magic to increase the speed of your attack or your own speed. So there is no reason why he can't increase the speed of an attack he can control.

Goku won't destroy the cosmology, it's out of character, it seems like the fans themselves didn't watch what they're defending.
Are you seriously defending something like this because it is against he is character,bro? Here we are comparing two characters according to their powers and talking about what they can do.Does the fact that Goku doesn't have such a thing in his character mean that he won't use it against Zeref? I mean, I don't care who wins, but I wouldn't defend it like that.

I only said that he can increase his speed because he can control the attack. It has been shown many times in the series that we can use magic to increase the speed of your attack or your own speed. So there is no reason why he can't increase the speed of an attack he can control.
Buddy, I told you that just because you fully control an attack does not mean that you can increase the speed of that attack by any certain amount you want, and I don't care about the other examples in the series. I just said you need to provide concrete evidence

Are you seriously defending something like this because it is against he is character,bro? Here we are comparing two characters according to their powers and talking about what they can do.Does the fact that Goku doesn't have such a thing in his character mean that he won't use it against Zeref? I mean, I don't care who wins, but I wouldn't defend it like that.
It's literally in the rules man 😑
State of mind: IN CHARACTER, BUT WILL ATTEMPT TO WIN THE BATTLE. Characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other. This doesn't prevent a character being made to give up, because the other character manipulates them via things like, for example, mind control, fear inducement, psychological tricks or superhuman charisma.
Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences. The characters will assume their opponents have not been forced into battle. They are assumed to have decided from free will to fight and are not excused by a just cause, difficult times or otherwise exonerating circumstances. Furthermore, the situation is assumed one where the opponents are not protected by social norms or consequences, such as being a civilian protected by law.

Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences
Assuming that Goku knows these things, why wouldn't he do something like this to win? Look, I don't even care who wins, but Goku will know that Zeref attacked to defeat him and he will act accordingly, but I think that's enough from me, I'll leave it to Matrix or other DB supporters 👾

Did bro really said regen? What will zeref even do with mid godly regen when goku destroys the lower plane with his AP?
I too remember when Goku nuked the entire plane

Anyways no, Goku has a comically large AP advantage, but he has zero answer to AoE Death Hax, Time Hax, and Mid-Godly Regen. To put the Mid-Godly Regen in Dragon Ball terms, you could literally Hakai him and he'd still come back.

Zeref's attack speed was only low when his emotions were in turmoil. When he's fighting to win like this, he forgets the value of human life, and thus his spells are at full speed (which is the same as his own speed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back