• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref dragneel against Son goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally...an actual good goku argument
Yes, I wish you had presented a good argument for Zeref All you have done since the beginning of the discussion is interpret everything in your own way and provoke people. If you are not going to present a serious argument,don't bother people, no one asked for your opinions dude

Yes, I wish you had presented a good argument for Zeref All you have done since the beginning of the discussion is interpret everything in your own way and provoke people
ok? you guys are literally saying goku will nuke the cosmology and press the zeno button

i can't take this seriously

This argument is not a win condition. Why should Zeref's passive absorption of magic power affect Goku? Ki energy≠magic energy. Ki energy is life force energy and has nothing to do with magic.
This argument is a win condition lil bro but I didn't fully defend it I only defended it against the user who started Que oh I forgot his name. I meant that magic energy is atoms and it can absorb the atoms of the goku.

Yes, I wish you had presented a good argument for Zeref All you have done since the beginning of the discussion is interpret everything in your own way and provoke people. If you are not going to present a serious argument,don't bother people, no one asked for your opinions dude
Maybe I asked for Robo's opinion. What do you care?

You got no right to interfere here, man.

If you can read properly you can see that the speeds are equalized. basically what can goku do against the death manipulation?
So u made this knowing that u would want Zeref to win….

Anyways this is literally power vs hax. Let’s not forget though that (unless is durability negation) that power can bulldoze over hax

ok? you guys are literally saying goku will nuke the cosmology and press the zeno button

i can't take this seriously
We don't take seriously someone who keeps repeating the things you say 🙏👍
Maybe I asked for Robo's opinion. What do you care?

You got no right to interfere here, man.
I didn't ask for your opinion, what does this have to do with what I said? I'm talking about things that have happened since the beginning of the discussion, read what I wrote and then reply

Meanwhile Mashmyre > Zeno

Zeref will summon mashmyre😈
explanation-why-sukuna-summoned-mahoraga-v0-sjyoksqmlqbb1.png

Zeno Chan save mee!!

This argument is a win condition lil bro but I didn't fully defend it I only defended it against the user who started Que oh I forgot his name. I meant that magic energy is atoms and it can absorb the atoms of the goku.
No it's not, "lil bro". You can't say that he can absorbs atoms of goku because he can absorbs magic atoms. It's an extremely absurd opinion.

Also, the absorption of Zeref is passive, that's true, but that happens for a reason.

These are Ultear's statements. He gives us a good explanation of how absorption works. In other words, the absorption takes place passively when the magical energy inside the wizards runs out.

This will have no effect on the Goku. We can see you like Zeref but stop.

hese are Ultear's statements. He gives us a good explanation of how absorption works. In other words, the absorption takes place passively when the magical energy inside the wizards runs out.

I'm waiting for you to give me a reason why he can't absorb Goku's atoms, even though it's annotated that he can absorb other people's grudges, and he absorbs Mavis' infinite source of magic power with infinite absorption.

I still haven't changed what I said, but it would be nice if you look at the evidence I presented and that my reason for giving it is different.

Tell us why the Goku can resist
Etherano is a natural energy source in the Fairy Tail universe. Etherano is an energy found in the earth's atmosphere and is carried by all living things. Etherano is necessary for the survival of every living thing and is a basic requirement for the performance of various spells. Fairy Tail members cast spells using etherano energy and fight their enemies with this power. Etherano is linked to the mana within humans and is stored in the body. Each person has their own level of etherano, which determines the strength of their magical abilities.The use of etherano requires great mastery by mages. By gathering and using etherano energy, mages can perform various attacks, provide defence, or cast healing spells. Spells are cast using etherano energy, and their power depends on the amount of etherano used. The amount of etherano is of great importance in the world of Fairy Tail. It is important to have enough etherano to cast large-scale spells or to maintain stamina in prolonged fights.

https://fairytail.fandom.com/wiki/Ethernano

Wizards should use etherano energy carefully during battle and conserve it so that it is not depleted. etherano is also Atoms, which, as vsb acknowledges, can already passively absorb zeref etherano.

(https://imgur.com/gallery/olQvNO2)

So he can passively absorb all of Goku's atoms.

Goku is a victim of Zeref.

Proof of passivity in the Vsb

Absorption (Can absorb magic power from others. All Mages passively absorb Ethernano
And that's not the real wincon in this vs thread.

No it's not, "lil bro". You can't say that he can absorbs atoms of goku because he can absorbs magic atoms. It's an extremely absurd opinion.

Also, the absorption of Zeref is passive, that's true, but that happens for a reason.

These are Ultear's statements. He gives us a good explanation of how absorption works. In other words, the absorption takes place passively when the magical energy inside the wizards runs out.

Also where did you get that magic energy have atoms and is something concrete. I really want to know that too.

I'm waiting for you to give me a reason why he can't absorb Goku's atoms, even though it's annotated that he can absorb other people's grudges, and he absorbs Mavis' infinite source of magic power with infinite absorption.

I still haven't changed what I said, but it would be nice if you look at the evidence I presented and that my reason for giving it is different.

Tell us why the Goku can resist

And that's not the real wincon in this vs thread.
You are the one who have to tell me where did you get that magic power is an atomic thing. I'm waiting...

Also where did you get that magic energy have atoms and is something concrete. I really want to know that too.
You are the one who have to tell me where did you get that magic power is an atomic thing. I'm waiting...
first of all please read the "discussion rules" page on our site.

"you are the one who should tell me where you got the idea that magic power is atomic."

i guess you like goku a little bit (if only you could defend it :d) anyway i already proved it. etherano is also atoms, and as vsb has already admitted, zeref can passively absorb etherano.

https://imgur.com/gallery/olQvNO2

So he can passively absorb all the atoms of his character. i proved it again. if you want me to tell you why you need to read the rules, i already proved it and you're saying it's wrong because you don't know, that would be the igronance fallacy. "And where did you get the idea that magical energy has atoms and is something tangible?" Atoms are physical entities that do exist, but they cannot be seen as tangible because they are extremely small, too small to be seen by the human eye. Atoms can only be made visible using instruments such as powerful microscopes. Therefore, atoms are considered tangible, but they are not visible to the eye. if you argue that the ethernano atomic particles in the fairy tail series are intangible, please prove it.

So he can passively absorb all the atoms of his character. i proved it again
That's literally not how that works. Zeref can't absorb matter from another character unless they're made of Etheranos. That's a different type of matter than the type of matter that Goku is composed of.

Zeref can absorb Etheranos (I.E magic particles in the atmosphere.) he can't absorb actual matter from opponents in any capacity. So no you haven't proven anything so I wouldn't go around talking as if you have any inkling of what you yourself are talking about.

You really do take the opportunity to wank Zeref beyond what is acceptable any chance you get huh?

Seriously this thread reeks of bias. Noticed the OP and Zenix only use literal haxless bricks against someone with relatively good hax like Zeref.

And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize all they want are free Zeref W's instead of actual debates or else they wouldn't be pitting him against haxless characters.
I mean making this thread is backfiring on them now💀
Coz now everyone is voting for goku
#stopthezerefdickriding

Seriously this thread reeks of bias. Noticed the OP and Zenix only use literal haxless bricks against someone with relatively good hax like Zeref.
Dude, we're already defending the death manip..

They themselves opened the topic Absorption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back