• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref dragneel against Son goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Zeref wankers have started to become quite common on this site lately, I think this is because Turkish members have registered on the site, lol.
Anyway, I will express my thoughts on this subject,
1. Goku can only one-shot with 4d AP and the match is over.
2. Zeref's death manipulation is not his starting move, moreover, its range is quite low. Characters who were not even FTL, such as Elfman, were able to escape this death manipulation.
3. Can Zeref always use death manipulation? Zeref has never used the death manipulation from Ankhseram's curse to destroy his enemies in the series. It only becomes active when he experiences an intense outburst of emotion, just like Mavis did.

Anyway... I'm voting for Goku. 4D AP gg.

Last edited:
So, Zeref wankers have started to become quite common on this site lately, I think this is because Turkish members have registered on the site, lol.
Anyway, I will express my thoughts on this subject,
Drop the attitude. Thanks
1. Goku can only one-shot with 4d AP and the match is over.
Goku could vaporize Zeref and he'd still come back. That's the power of Mid-Godly regen
2. Zeref's death manipulation is not his starting move, moreover, its range is quite low. Characters who were not even FTL, such as Elfman, were able to escape this death manipulation.
Everything here is just patently false. Zeref always starts with Death Hax, he's got hundreds of kilometers of range, and his attack speed is only hindered when he values life. When he's willing to kill (aka he forgets the value of life), his attack speed is no longer hindered, being at its full speed
3. Can Zeref always use death manipulation? No, Zeref has never used the death manipulation from Ankhseram's curse to destroy his enemies in the series. It only becomes active when he experiences an intense outburst of emotion, just like Mavis did.
It also becomes active when he forgets the value of life, at which point he can freely control it. Given his willingness to kill here (as per Standard Battle Assumptions), this would apply and he could freely use his Death Hax

so only 4D ap can destroy cosmology and prevent this
Theoretically? But that would result in Goku dying too if I'm not mistaken (since being in a vacuum is what would incapacitate Zeref, as he'd regen from the destruction), so that pretty much means that wincon makes the match inconclusive

Alright, moving on from that, I honestly feel that this is a bit of a mismatch. Hence why I hesitated to cast a vote

Goku can win very easily. He has the Greater Analytical Insight and Greater Instinctive Action hax, so he will always act before zeref. Goku can easily seal zeref with mafuba or summon Zen'ō to his side. Apart from all this, it is impossible for zeref to withstand the ap difference. It is also unlikely that zeref can escape Goku's Paralysis Induction, which even Broly barely escaped.

Goku would need a container for the Mafuba, which isn't in his standard equipment. He doesn't use the Zeno button in character either (he literally forgot he had it and only used it against Infinite Zamasu because he accidentally pulled it out)

Goku would need a container for the Mafuba, which isn't in his standard equipment. He doesn't use the Zeno button in character either (he literally forgot he had it and only used it against Infinite Zamasu because he accidentally pulled it out)
there's no rule that goku can't summon Zen'ō, so he can summon him just fine

it doesn't mean he won't do it, it is in his profile as standard equipment and there is no reason why he shouldn't use it, you can't just say he can't use it.
I am using what is in character for him, as Standard Battle Assumptions dictate that the characters are in-character, but willing to kill. Goku straight up doesn’t use the Zeno button in character. Even in a situation as hopeless as fighting Infinite Zamasu, he only used it because he accidentally found the button when searching for a Senzu Bean - not because he was actively trying to find and use the button.

I am using what is in character for him, as Standard Battle Assumptions dictate that the characters are in-character, but willing to kill. Goku straight up doesn’t use the Zeno button in character. Even in a situation as hopeless as fighting Infinite Zamasu, he only used it because he accidentally found the button when searching for a Senzu Bean - not because he was actively trying to find and use the button.
the main reason he chose not to use it is that Zeno could destroy the universe.

if you prevent goku from using his standard equipment, that would be completely unfair because you're using the possbly option for zeref.
no one is preventing goku from using his standard equipment...he just doesn't use it in character
man just look at this

but there's nothing stopping him from using it in a fight like this.
uh yes there is
He could, but it’s not something he really does in character
this argument is literally out of desperation for goku to win

you explaining why he doesn't use it in the anime gives more reason as to why zeref should win..

bro...
goku CAN use it
he just WONT
Yes, but as I said, goku will always act before zeref and zeref will stay where it is because zeref is immobilized. but goku can summon zeno because zeref is evil and he can do everything he can to stop him. If Goku doesn't summon Zeno, it means the fight will be incon. Anyway, I think Goku was too much limited in this battle.
(goku may use zeno as a last resort because he's alone in this battle, that's what I'm trying to say.)

Yes, but as I said, goku will always act before zeref and zeref will stay where it is because zeref is immobilized. but goku can summon zeno because zeref is evil and he can do everything he can to stop him. If Goku doesn't summon Zeno, it means the fight will be incon. Anyway, I think Goku was too much limited in this battle.
(goku may use zeno as a last resort because he's alone in this battle, that's what I'm trying to say.)
ok lets say it is in character for goku to summon zeno
he would still get death haxxed before he is able to summon him
death hax is a starting move for zeref while summong zeno is not a starting move for goku

I also read that the death manipulation range is 10 meters.
who said its 10m?
Is there any information that it's kilometers?
its literally in his profile
Range: Hundreds of Kilometers (Capable of controlling and effecting the Space Between Time when it was well over 100 Kilometers away. His Ankhseram Black Magic would have spread out and effected all of Aldoron's body),

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back