• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King of Chaos 4-A Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s currently 0 admins agreeing with 4-A scaling to his stats.

However every admin that commented seems to be in agreement with 4-A with creation

There’s currently 0 admins agreeing with 4-A scaling to his stats.

However every admin that commented seems to be in agreement with 4-A with creation
OK, since we have no evidence for scaling up the attack at the moment, I propose to profile it with 4-A creation.

Type out a justification that would go on his profile (with scans and allat, references too), post that here, and make sure the justification is worded well via getting people here to comment on it

Type out a justification that would go on his profile (with scans and allat, references too), post that here, and make sure the justification is worded well via getting people here to comment on it
Can we talk about this in detail on disc? I don't know much about this Wiki. I get 2 admin votes for Creation

👁️ 👄 👁️ you know how stats have justifications, like “Street level (Punched through a wall)” and stuff like that? Write up one of those

How can I edit the AP section in profiles? Is it written anywhere?

How did you open this page?
image.png

I handled it thanks.

I understood how to do it. Here it is. I would appreciate it if you could check it as this is my first time editing a profile.
You didn't apply the edit properly. Since he is 4-A with creation, you would need to list his physicals and other scaling prior to his creation feat. There's also the fact that you listed it in a new key, which you didn't add either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back