• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I've talked myself into making this thread. All of this hax... Galactus is starving, but has his high end speed.

25 meters away, countdown from 3, in character.

Yukari Yakumo: 4

Galactus: 2

Inconclusive: 0

YukarivsMedaka
Galactus (Earth-616)
Galactus (Marvel) was able to recreate the entire planet Zen-La, including population, etc. in every detail

The question is, how powerful is his reality warping while starving?

if he cannot get rid of her Boundary Manipulation using his powers then Yukari might be able to win this, since he knows how to **** with Reality warping if it is still strong as ever she is gonna get stomped.

Because i don't think she would be able to win against Galactus in a hand to hand fight if he can **** with her powers using reality warping.

I've read a little about this reality warping of his and i saw some interesting stuff, One of them said that he actually manipulates matter so it is impossible to him to manipulate Yukari's power and if that's the truth Yukari will be able to use her Haxx and that is a problem to Galactus.

Also i have a question would his punches affect her? it needs to have faith involved to actually do damage to Youkai since their body is not like a normal person's obviously, even she gets cut into pieces if he didn't use anything Holy she will just regenerate completely after that.

How is this match even debatable? Galactus' cosmic awareness allows him to teleport far outside of Yukari's range and attack her. Galactus' interdimensional portals should be an applicable counter to Yukari's Boundary(Dimensional) manipulation. Not even going to mention Galactus' high-level reality warping. I can't see how Galactus loses tbh.

I don't think he loses either even if he starved, but i wanna see how much trouble she will give him, also Yukari's power is not only Dimensional.

With the word "boundary" in its name, Yukari is capable of pretty much anything put under the influence of this ability.ÒÇÇIn her monologue during A Beautiful Flower Blooming Violet Every Sixty Years, she explains that this power allows her to control the boundaries "between any and all things", like Gensokyo and the outside world, the worlds of the living and the dead, humans and youkai, and even the day and the night. (Again this is vague as hell but we shouldn't disreguard it.)

Could you show me Galactus doing the High-level reality warping? i saw a few people asking about it and aparently he manipulated matter but i don't know that's true, if he had that kind of power i wouldn't be surprised.

Oh well, she created gensokyo as well so yeah and to my knowledge High-level reality warpers can change the laws of reality itself, like a certain thing not existing anymore for a example a master Reality warper could in theory remove someone's powers just by manipulating reality.

This gonna happen like this, Yukari challanges Galactus to a Spell Card Duel, he loses since males suck at Danmaku, since he is mad now Yukari tells him to eat the moon instead and he does just that recking the lunarians the end.

Putting jokes aside that won't do anything to her most likely, and Yuyuko has soul manipulation as well, is she a reality warper? no.

It's like i said before, i think he wins but i think she is going to give him at least Low/Mid-difficulty.

I'm voting for Galactus, it's kinda obvious he stronger than her, but i'm trying to see how much trouble she would give him, i don't think she would get stomped.

And since he has the power of creation then he could create something that is holy or has faith involved, i don't think she would survive a holy elemental planet busting blast to the face.

You know I see all this other threads where characters are in Content Revision right now, and people explain that they shouldn't be used until the changes are handled, whether they get accepted or not.

Meanwhile Touhou has a Content Revision that has been going for a year that's applicable to all characters. Can we wait? Please?

Yukari either way.

I see, well good luck with that that isn't easy at all, if you need help with anything man i can help you search for stuff.

If it's been going on for a year, nah. Esp. considering that all of her wins/losses happened within a year.

Oh my, i've found some really interesting info on Yukari.

where should i type it, maybe it will help with her profile.

PM me and I'll send you a link.

Real Cal. That is Exactly why I'm doing this then. Stack up all the Touhou buffs and nerfs, and mix them all together into one huge massive thread, and it's going to need EVERYONE to share their thoughts.

Wording is a bit harsh though but I'm not angry, fyi. Either way still siding with Yukari for versatility

@Genju DT as likely saying that Reality Warping can lead to Soul Manipulation, but not the opposite.

Well I don't want to debate but

-Yukari is 3 times as fast

-Galactus has no resistence against Yukari's hax

So I'd say Yukari can "blitze" him.

The concept of souls are "possibly" fiction in reality. So the ability to manipulate them should obviously be reality warping. Not to mention, it can't be the opposite, given there's some high-level reality warpers that hasn't shown soul manipulation(Ex. Arceus).

Nonsense. Being able to manipulate an aspect of reality =/= Reality Warping. Even then, it isn't related in anyway to something that would help Galactus here.

These are two unrelated abilities, although some Reality Warping can be used to manipulate Souls.

GenjiTheGreat said:
The concept of souls are "possibly" fiction in reality. So the ability to manipulate them should obviously be reality warping. Not to mention, it can't be the opposite, given there's some high-level reality warpers that hasn't shown soul manipulation(Ex. Arceus).
How is manipulating something not connected to reality/physics, reality warping. It's soul manipulation, please use the correct terminology as you may confuse other users.

@Saikou: Warping/manipulating reality isnt reality warping?

@Austrian: I quess you misinterpreted what I was stating, I was basically stating that high-level reality warpers don't automatically have soul manipulation. Also soul aren't confirmed, but they're not disproven in real life.

No you're literally saying that Soul manipulation is "obviously" reality warping, which it isn't. That's like saying Earth Manipulation is reality warping because it manipulates earth, a part of reality.

@Cal Can you not. Like seriously. Galactus has a huge Power advantage against a "just" 3 times speed advantage. If you equalized speed we will end up AGAIN with a "Who will hit first" BS that can't be resovled because speed equal.

That's why I asked.

Also, remember that this isn't bloodlusted. They're in character as per standard battle assumptions.

Well the bad thing is that we don't know what a serious Yukari would do in a fight. So it's kinda hard to tell if she would go for hax from the get go.

What's Galactus usual mindset?

So it's basically Yuyuko's mindset~

Well again given lack of things to use for Yukari's mindset it's pretty hard to see what she would do.

But if serious, I doubt she would be holding back any punches, so I still have my bet on her.

I think i will change my opinion on this, After thinking for a while Yukari actually is quite versitile compared to Galactus, since there is no way for him to counter her haxx what he will do if she hides inside a gap to dodge all of his attacks, it's not like he can stop her.

So i will change my vote to Yukari because of that, Also then Yukari is a reality warper as well since she fused the day and night at the same time.

Well, best case senario, Yukari BFR him into another planet-filled region of the universe and be done with it. Worst case, she's going to booted everyone out of Gensokyo and using it as some kind of effective bomb to stall him for months. Alternatively, manipulating the border of stillness and motion to drain him of his energy faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back