• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galactus is only 14c in combat speed, Yukari is casually above 44c. Flight speed barely matters in fights.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Galactus has Planetary range when starving. We told you this already.
I don't remember agreeing, especially given the fact that Galactus literary flies around the universe for planets.

It's just flight speed, not range. I'm saying that Starving Galactus can't just teleport in another solar system.

And as I just said, Flight Speed can't generally be used in fights. At least here, Galactus wouldn't just flies away. Even then he can't do much to her from this distance.

He's not using his flight speed for combat, it's to run away lmao.Galactus has cosmic awareness, meaning he will still be able to perceive Yukari's actions, even in outer space. I need proof that starving Galactus only has planetary range.

The range section notes that it's "Planetary to Universal". Starving Galactus is the weakest key, so it should apply to him.

Also why the hell would he run away? Yukari is leagues below him in AP, he has no reasons to do so. Even then, it won't help him much.

What stops Yukari from sniping him before he can anyway?

Wow._. You do realize that range is strictly for his planet consumption right. Not to mention the key is Planet to Universal.

How would Galactus know he's stronger initially?

Probably because he has MFTL+ flight speed vs Yukari's FTL reactions

Planet to Universe implies it varies, and this range key covers all "base" forms of Galactus.

How would he know she is anywhere near being dangerous to him? You're assuming he would instantly sees her as a thread and then immediately fly away from the area at full speed.

Yukari has faster reactions than him. She can just, y'know, snipe him before he starts to fly away.

1. No it doesn't vary based on his forms, it's based off his AP and abilities( His Planet consumption ability has planetary range while he has Universal+ range for almost devouring a universe).

2.Going by your logic, why would Yukari snipe him immediately?

3. Dont you need your reflexes to be comparable to movement speed in reality?

1. His profile doesn't specify that his abilities have a specific range. For his "Starving" to "Fullly Fed" form he has range varying from Planet to Universe.

2. Because he is a threat so she would attack him? Not denying Galactus would attack here either but him just fleeing doesn't work. Because that's not in-character

3. ..Do you know how things works? Flight Speed isn't related to reflexes or combat speed at all. Seriously dude.

1. I literary just gave you a reason on his planetary range. Only "planet consumptio " is planetary in range.

2. Why would she consider him a threat? It's not in character for Yukari to randomly attack either(judging from her profile).

3. Um... Your reflexes should be comparable to movement speed given you need to react and respond to things while travelling.

1. There are no info about his other abilities having higher range. You didn't give me proof of him having higher range in starving form nor was it accepted.

2. This is a fight, not just Galactus randomly attacking her.

3. I swear dude we have rules regarding that . Beside this is SPACE flight. There is a nigh-0 chances of having to dodge anything.

1. Realm consumption has higher range(consumes pocket universes). You asked for a better feat :]

2. Again, why Yukari snipe immediately but Galactus can't relocate to give himself the advantage.

3. Proof of Yukari fighting in space? Galactus is flying away at speeds that Yukari can't perceive until she gets upgraded(?).

1. If I'm reading this right, Galactus here is eating entire star systems. This doesn't feel like it's 5-B Galactus here. Beside, here Yukari have Cross-dimensional range, for her Boundary Manipulation, the thing she uses all the time.

2. You assume that Galactus must somehow thinkg that suddenly flying miles away from his meal just from seeing a much weaker opponent. That's a lot of assumption, much more than Yukari just attacking him.

3. Do you even listen to me. Yukari has combat speed about 3 times higher, unless Galactus can zips away at full speed with a thought, Yukari could do approx. three moves in the timeframe it takes for Galactus to do one. If she wants to just kill him on spot she would do it before he flies away.

Yeah. I think I'm gonna equalize speed if it comes down to lolblitz. Yukari apparently took on stronger opponents in Gilgamesh anyway.

If you equalize speed it's going to be a un-fun thing of debating who would hit the other first and it's likely going to be inconclusive. Just my thought.

"Yukari blitzes and oneshots" isn't fun. Sounds like a Seiya match. Besides, Sams has fun who-hits-first matches.

1. It's starving Galactus actually. Yukari's range is only cross-dimensional when Border Sign: "Boundary of 2D and 3D" according to her profile.

2. If both are characters are bloodlust, Galactus will use everything in his arsenal to gain the advantage imo. This includes using his flight speed(which is vastly above Yukari's reflexes).

3. Firstly the OP needs to specify the starting distance, location, and mindset.

It's only a 3 times speed. Seriously, equalizing speed when the gap is so low is just abusing the concept imo.

"Inconclusive because they will attack at the same time" isn't fun either, especially since it has happened like 3 times with Touhou characters. If you mean Sans, it's not really "who hits first". Sans takes time to defeat his foes. It's more like an endurance test for him.

1. This would make him MSS most likely. Not 5-B. So it's either considered an outlier or it's just not the same level of hungriness. Her profiles states that Cross-dimensional is just with Boundary Manipulation.

2. They aren't tho. And him flying away would need him to have knowledge about Yukari's abilities. And again if they WERE bloodlusted, Yukari could just kill him from the get go.

3. Probably

1. It's not an outlier, every feat in that respect thread is far above planetary range. Galactus might need a content revision thread because his AP even hungry is above 5-B.

2. I actually agree that he would need prior knowledge on Yukari or he'll get snipe. But with knowledge, he flies away/teleports before she even perceives him.

1. Then go do it, don't bring this in this thread. It's a VS Thread, not a content revision thread.

2. And we don't add prior knowledge normally. Unless it was specifically stated, we can't assume it.

Cal wake up and go make your fight more precise plox.

Geez that's the shortest prep time ever ^^;

Well same reasoning as before for me. Yukari's slight speed advantage means she would land the first hit and most likely take down Galactus.

@Genji

1. Your statement is blatantly false. The profile says "Cross-dimensional via boundary manipulation". Yukari naturally possesses the ability to manipulate boundaries; the Border Sign is only in Spell Card battles, which are simply just over the top games of laser tag that the Touhou characters engage in while restricting their abilities, allowing supposed Gods and humans alike to fight on equal ground.

2. Yukari has reaction speed superior to that of Galactus' reaction speed, so he'll get hit before he can use his MFTL flight speed. Flight Speed is practically inapplicable to VS matches, anyways. From what I've heard, its only a thing on this wiki for indexing purposes.

3. Standard Battle Assumptions.

Yukari might be able to win this so i'm voting for her as well, i tought she was going to be defeated before but after hearing the arguments and the fact galactus can't counter her Boundary manipulation.

With prep Yukari could just gap herself away and attack from there too y'know.

Also both don't have defenses against the other's hax, but it seems like Galactus wouldn't use it as his first move in-character, but Yukari most likely would.

Sakuya has time manipulation as well and she gets her ass handed to her by Yukari.

I'm not sure about if there is a Mater Transmutator on Touhou, but what that can do aganst Yukari?

What's 3 seconds? I literally meant that they see each other, and the announcer goes "3, 2, 1, GO!" akin to Smash Bros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back