• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Idk how Galactus' Matter Manip works, but Youkai in Touhou aren't made off normal particles or atoms so..

@Cal So it's not actually prep time then? Alright.

Akira1298 said:
Sakuya has time manipulation as well and she gets her ass handed to her by Yukari.

I'm not sure about if there is a Mater Transmutator on Touhou, but what that can do aganst Yukari?
That's because Sakuya's time manipulation is exploitable. Saw the video. If you think ahead, you win. Plus, not gonna lie, she's not smart with it in that video.

@Saikou: Damn, well Yukari still can't bypass Galactus' force field in one attack. Therefore Galactus would one-shot with his vastly higher AP.

No? He can't reach her if she just gaps herself in her..gap world or whatever. She would be able to go through the shield by the time Galactus finds a way to reach her, if he even can.

Well uh I wouldn't say that but Yukari can literally manipulates boundary. Pretty sure a forcefield would be childplay to her.

And Yukari can just break through his shield before he uses it.

Beside, Cal just said that 123 isn't really prep-time so neither could set up their stuff.

Oh, so now you're arguing that he would just get the barrier up instantly huh?

Unless it's in character for him to starts out with that, I could argue the same for Yukari fleeing into her portals.

Huh Pretty quickly =/= instantly,I hope you realize that 3 seconds is a long time for FTL characters.

Please don't try to argue mindsets again.

Yes I'm doing that. Your whole argument now rests on this technique to be used from the get-go, which isn't guarranted.

Also did you listen to what I said? The 3 seconds prep isn't really prep-time, not something to let Galactus summons his shield.

I really don't have the time(or energy) to argue why Galactus would use his best option to gain advantage AGAIN. Therefore I'm done, I'll take that L unfortunately.

You never explained it tho. You even admitted that he wouldn't just flee because of lack of knowledge. Should be the same here.

But alright then.

ight so

im not certain on this so feel free to correct me on this

if im right yukari can manipulate his boundary and the of boundary nonexistence

(is that a thing she can do?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back