• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tenshi Hinanawi (Touhou Project) VS Hercules (Marvel Comics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh don't use Hercules, his page is immensely terrible
Well... I've seen profiles which are more terrible. Maybe it would get a revision one day. The reason why I picked them is that Tenshi is somewhat like the monkey and Herc is... just Herc.

What does Herc have to counter Tenshi's passive fortune? Also, how far into 2-C is he? Tenshi scales well above Doremy, who is casually several dozen to maybe a few hundred universes into 2-C. Also, I doubt Herc has dodged anything on par with your typical 2hu danmaku.

This isn't even factoring in Spirit Manipulation, which just kinda says 'no' to Herc's resistances, and kiiiinda just destroys him on every possible level. His supernatural willpower would probably prevent any sort of mindcrushing, but he can't exactly do anything about having his stats absorbed, stamina drained, regeneration slowed, and becoming stunned once that first wave of danmaku hits. Ig his only real wincon is going directly for time stop (which I doubt is in character) and having enough strength to overpower her.

Well... I've seen profiles which are more terrible. Maybe it would get a revision one day. The reason why I picked them is that Tenshi is somewhat like the monkey and Herc is... just Herc.
Like, Hercules is meant to be like, the strongest Skyfather in existence basically, right?

This is the kind of shit a standard Skyfather has.

Compare and contrast, and then you can estimate how much is missing.

What does Herc have to counter Tenshi's passive fortune? Also, how far into 2-C is he? Tenshi scales well above Doremy, who is casually several dozen to maybe a few hundred universes into 2-C. Also, I doubt Herc has dodged anything on par with your typical 2hu danmaku.

This isn't even factoring in Spirit Manipulation, which just kinda says 'no' to Herc's resistances, and kiiiinda just destroys him on every possible level. His supernatural willpower would probably prevent any sort of mindcrushing, but he can't exactly do anything about having his stats absorbed, stamina drained, regeneration slowed, and becoming stunned once that first wave of danmaku hits. Ig his only real wincon is going directly for time stop (which I doubt is in character) and having enough strength to overpower her.
As Herc can be scaled to
who is broken enough, I feel that it would be a stomp in Herc's favor and I have asked for closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back