• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Yukari has stellar range, she's not reaching\noticing Galactus given his Planet+ to Universal teleportation with cosmic awareness as well.

Doesn't seem like something that could help him against her hax. This is again a "who hit first" fight.

Yeah, and they're both reasonable person (for lack of a better word), so Galatus could have been tricked to go into another planet to eat and he wouldn't mind.

Aren't both bloodlust in this scenario? Making that argument null.

Yukari being faster in-combat is irrelevant, she won't know Galactus' location. Galactus also has MFTL+ flight speed and teleportation.

Genji, neither are bloodlusted. Galactus is starving. Go read the OP again.

And considering this is Yukari, her not knowing Galactus' location will be a surprise.

"Yukari isn't going to let that happen"

If Yukari is bloodlust(or at least determined to win), then why isn't Galactus also bloodlust? That would make this match unfair imo.

Then this would be a spite match. It's like making a Saitama vs Pre-Crisis Superman thread but saying Superman can't kill saitama no matter what.

...What?

Both are in their natural mindset and you call it spite? I'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense.

EVEN THEN, Galactus's range is planetary when starving, while Yukari is cross dimensional.

In my opinion, in a vs thread, one character shouldn't be bloodlust/determined while the other is obvious to the situation. Yukari range is only cross-dimensional when manipulating dimensions. Outside of that, it's only some kilometers. Her range is irrelevant anyways give Galactus is in outer space.

It's her goddamn normal mindset when fighting seriously, stop trying to claim that we boosted her or something.

Boundary Manipulation is exactly what she need to use to kill Galactus, isn't that convenient.

Where starting to derail the thread so this will be my final response in regards to the mindset.

1. I never claimed that you or the other commenters were "boosting" Yukari. It's the thread/OP that gave her an advantage imo.

2. Yukari isn't going to be able to perceive Galactus in outer space, let alone attack him.

1. Still nowhere near as bad as your silly Superman argument.

2. Battle doesn't say Galactus is in space. Even then, Yukari can just teleport there and then find him.

Anyway I'm going to sleep, I'll be back tomorrow

Serious question. Would the youkai lead with danmaku or boundaries first? Also, never said she was serious. The scenario was some random BS I came up with while I was reading a fan nuzlocke comic.

Bullets are like fodder stuff for play. I doubt she would lead up with that in this scenario

Well your scenario kinda makes it that way bro.

The real cal howard said:
Serious question. Would the youkai lead with danmaku or boundaries first? Also, never said she was serious. The scenario was some random BS I came up with while I was reading a fan nuzlocke comic.
._. We literary just had an 1hr+ discussion about the mindset and it was basically just a placeholder.

@Genji: If you're talking about spite, why don't you talk about the fact that Yukari is the one as the disadvantegous here, having no where else to run and have to protect Gensokyo behind her?

Portal: About hundred of thousand of kilometer from Earth to Moon. And if you considering how she could get there in the first place (by the shadow of the moon), we're talking about interstellar distance here.

And isn't the teleportation cost so much energy, in this particular situation it just not worth it?

Also she can **** with boundaries while hiding inside a gap.

He will only be able to hit her if he found a way to stop her from using Boundary Manipulation which most likely he can't.

He is like way stronger than her, but if he doesn't find a way to deactivate her hax he won't win like ever, with only the stuff she did in the games and mangas keeping the other stuff out, she might be able to stop him from moving actually.

by the end of this both of them will be drinking tea while Galactus eats the moon.

@Andykhang: The OP's scenario is just an planeholder. So theirs no reason to argue about the characters' mindset.

Unless Yukari can survive in outer space she's not reaching Galactus. If Galactus wants to survive he going to use arsenal.

What are the differences between a Youkai and a human? No one is very clear about that. So far, what I've gathered is that it's no different than a Saiyan or a Kryptonian, but spiritual in nature.

Yep because there is a lot of Hax there, there is an extremely dangerous character that lives up there, Toyohime which Yukari stated to be stronger than her but that could been a ruse.

Nobody knows why there are certain places that blocks her gapping, like she can't gap inside the Moriya shrine for some reason nobody knows.

Interesting, well she needs that to be stated on her profile. Galactus still has MFTL+ flight speed and far superior range, which is backed up with his cosmic awareness.

Well that won't give her disavantages to her because the reason that blocks her power is unkown so putting that there might be a good idea but it still wont matter since its almost as vague as the extent of her power.

Actually it's high end Speed for Galactus. Although considering that Yukari is MFTL due to a pending thread, that seems to not be refuted at all, it's likely that she has the advantage there too. Lel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back