• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if doable or whatever, but eh.Just want to know who's better so it still works for me.

High 4-C for both naturally, speed equal, you know the drill. Also bloodlust Yukari before we get a classic "But casual!" or something to that effect.

Who wins and why?

Maxresdefaulttrain
Bayonetta-2-tomorrow-is-mine-musica-letra-traducao
14c7f4bd685d14

Bayonetta via leading with Witch Time...

While Yukari can do A through Z to win, it doesn't matter if she takes any more than an instant to do it.

Seeing this thread, deep down Cal thought: My time has come.

Anyways I'm not debating anything here. Just counting votes.

Bayonetta: 1 (The real cal howard)

Yukari:

Inconclusive:

Yukari for Conceptrual Manipulation/ Boundery Manipulation. Yukari is stated to be Bloodlusted in this verse so she won't go easy on Bayo. While I do believe Witch time will work on Yukari I don't belive that Bayo will atomatically go for the most effective kill because she's within character and she starts off seriously unless she knows her oppnent is powerful which I doubt she'll know atomaticaly in this battle.

WHile I do belive some of Bayonetta's wepons and effects would work againts Yukari, Yukari still have more hax that's effected towards Bayonetta. I'm also willing to bet that Witch time will only catch Yukari off guard once since she should have experience againts Time-stop users so I bet she can work around it.

If this was casual Yukari I would be willing to give Bayonetta the benifet of the doubts with the one exception of Yukari's non-corperal mind core but because Yukari is Bloodlusted I'm going with Yukari on this.

@JB Bayo went with both Witch Time and traveling into Purgatorio to fight when she didnt even know who her oppponent is before.

Considering Witch Time can work indefinitely, there isnt going to be a "Only works once against her".

Well, if Yukari gets a chance to gap, she is outside Witch Time's range since Multi-Universal. Regen may help with surviving enough for that, so me thinks I can count the vote.

Bayonetta: 1 (The real cal howard)

Yukari: 1 (JBennet)

Inconclusive:

On how many ocasions have she went to purgatorio to fight her opponents on the first move? Just because she done that once or twice doesn't mean she does that normally. besides I dobut going to another world will keep her safe forever againts Yukari who can see bounderies between worlds,or something similar. Yes I do believe she can see it beucase Purgatorio excist beside the different worlds so yukari can see it.

Just becuase it can work indefinitely doesn't mean she will keep it up indefinetly especially againts someone who she has no knowledge on, at some point she will dissengage it since she's overconfident and will look down on Yukari. I'm not saying it won't work period on Yukari but I mena because she has faced Time-stop users before, kaguya and sakuya are excallent examples so I highely doubt Witch time will always keep her off guard every time Bayonetta uses it.

@Weekly That's debatable. Which is not my place to do as I'm the OP and not taking part in this particular match so I'll just count that as your vote for Bayo.

Bayonetta: 2 (The real cal howard, WeeklyBattles)

Yukari: 2 (JBennet, Megamangohan)

Inconclusive:

JBennett said:
Almost all occasions, its instinctual for her to do

She does keep it up indfinitely though, its in character for her to do so, there are multiple instances where she will literally keep it up for the course of an entire fight. She's not overconfident enough to randomly disengage her abilities for no reason. I really need to remove that weakness. And she HAS kept it up indefinitely against an opponent she knows nothing about before

Bayo uses Witch Time once and Yukari is slowed for the entire fight

Bloodlust? Yeah Yukari gg.

She toyed with time before. She can do it again. Her go to is always to hide in gaps and regen = untouchable. Then theres concept... reality warp... bfr to 2D... also danmaku everywhere.

Witch Time doesn't have range to keep working across multi-universal range, tho. Well, at least as far as the profiles are saying.

Yukari: 3 (JBennet, Megamangohan, COB)

Inconclusive:

@Fate It does actually, there are multiple instances of Bayo using Witch Time in the real world and keeping it active while she's in Purgatorio, or just flat out using it on the real world while she's in Purgatorio

@Weekly Oh, sorry then. I knew you were all debating about this stuff there in a CRT. I didn't know what you got out of it so I was going with what was on the profile here and assumed the Multi-Universe range was removed.

1st because almost all of her enemys she faces exsits within Purgatorio so she needs to be there to deal with them because it hasn't been stated that anyone can deal with them while being in the human world, so that doesn't she does so agaitns a opponent that resides within the human world atomatically.

2nd how many of those fights had not involved an 'event' that will harm those 'close' to her that are in danger, the plane crash in the first game being a clear example?

@JB Yes she does because she has no reason not to. The fact that she does it so much that it basically instinctual for her means that she would do it even if she didnt know her opponent wouldnt be in Purgatorio.

The fight against the Braves, which she fought after Luka and Cereza were well away from the potential damage, as well as the fight against Beloved

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Let's NOT bring this up again.
Then someone should put Multi-Universal range for Witch Time in her profile rather than "Thousands of Kilometers".

Even if that is the case that still doesn't completly deal with Yukari's Bounder Manipulation because Purgatorio is not boudt sepperated by a bounder which Yukari should be able to see through and I'm sure she'll be able to figure that out.

And that's supposed to stop someone who can see different bounderies including those between World and Relms how?

kay, I'll have to vote, so I'll tell you why I vote Yukari:

• Firstly she is Bloodlust, so she can use all her means the most powerful and effective to ERASE her opponent, her hax outranks totally bayo BUT she has Witch Time but I will explain why despite myself I think that while Yukari wins :
  • Secondly, Bayo is probably going to Time Slow and leave Yukar on the spot but she probably will not leave her there and leave, that would be pretty silly. So Bayo will probably make Time Slow + Bazillion (like almost every time Bayonetta Time stop an opponent at what I was told) and destroy Yukari, but she will regenerate and will probably have an opportunity to OS Bayo or something.

Yukari: 4 (JBennet, Megamangohan, COB, DodoNova2)

Inconclusive:

Wait, Low Godly regen? Okay yeah literally the only thing Bayo can do here is BFR her to Inferno, nothing else in her arsenl will do anything to Yukari

I'm sticking with Yukari. Her hax is superior (especially with things like erasure and creation), plus, she can return from BFR much faster and doesn't need a summon to do so, better Regenerationn as well as precog helps as well. Others have explained further why I think so as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back