• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she can return from BFR then there is quite literally nothing Bayonetta can do in this fight, which would make it a stomp

DodoNova2 said:
Why not restrict time manipulation? it's not really funny if bayo directly has a 100% chance of winning via Time Slow
And the other way around it's an even bigger stomp

And for the 3rd or so Time I've had to tell you, you can't restrict the main abilities of a character

I'm just counting and, as I said in the OP "Just want to know who wins". lol If others deem it stomp I still got the answer to my question.

Bayonetta: 2 (The real cal howard, WeeklyBattles)

Yukari: 6 (JBennet, Megamangohan, COB, DodoNova2, ScarletMoon56, Jiangshi1)

Inconclusive:

@Gar ABC Logic, hence why I had to make the thread to confirm.

@Weekly Feel free to close it, then. o/

FateAlbane said:
@Gar ABC Logic, hence why I had to make the thread to confirm.

@Weekly Feel free to close it, then. o/
Holy Shit you don't know what /s means?

Wow... I'm genuinely shocked the meme queen doesn't know.

WeeklyBattles said:
Wait, Low Godly regen? Okay yeah literally the only thing Bayo can do here is BFR her to Inferno, nothing else in her arsenl will do anything to Yukari
Doesn't soul screw work on Low Godly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back