• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Trunks regain his dignity after getting folded in DEATH BATTLE?
Super Silver and Dark Empire Saga Trunks are used
Super Silver is "possibly 2-A"
Trunks has a Dormant Keysword
Speed equalized
SBA

62ff9307d637b.jpg

Silver: 9 (omegabronic, MysticMania, ShakeResounding, ShadowWarrior1999, Maverick_Zero_X, TheGuy, JED, Theuser789, GlaceonGamez471)

main-qimg-fbe8a0c0fed2463dc3defa54cbf178d2-pjlq

Trunks: 13 (TheGreatBanana, Sir_Marvulous, XXBenShapiroXx, TauanVictor, segetoro, AStrangeverse, Quantu, Tyranno223, LeoEpicGamer8910, LordGinSama, CBslayeR, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, Shubham_Sonsurkar)

Incon:

Last edited:
silver attacks his mind and body through all of time destroying both, he can chaos control with resistance negation to stop trunks in time, tk that trunks can't get around due to lifting strength advantage, can reflect all of trunks' ki attacks back at him, can absorb trunks and erase him with violet void, is invulnerable to trunks' attacks and has an 8x speed amp with the boost

voting silver if not a stomp

Awakened Keysword seems a little bit too much imo. Might be wrong though.
reading the profile, not so much? the big thing would be causality manipulation resistance, but i don't know if that would work on silver's due to acausaulity type 4 making his cause and effect work differently, it will be far more fair then now tho, that is for sure

reading the profile, not so much? the big thing would be causality manipulation resistance, but i don't know if that would work on silver's due to acausaulity type 4 making his cause and effect work differently, it will be far more fair then now tho, that is for sure
Time Power resist stuff that works on Acausals, and it has its own stuff that works on Acausals. With layers as well.

Plus passive Layered defensive Power Null, and some other stuff which can also be used from distance.

Time Power resist stuff that works on Acausals, and it has its own stuff that works on Acausals. With layers as well.
causality manipulation of acausuals type 4? if so, dormant keysword will be i guess

Plus passive Layered defensive Power Null, and some other stuff which can also be used from distance.
well, it would depend on what the powernull has show to work on this is weird in this site, what the powernull is capable of nulling should be on every profile with power null, it makes things difficult for no reason lol

Hmmm...according to dormant KS, it can resist the effects of Mechikabura's black hole which effects things across all of pasts, presents and futures. So ot should help him fend against Silver's attacks. Unless that resistance is getting moved to AKS.

Tbf, it looks like a stomp to me. Unless Trunks' power null can counter Silver's stuff
he can absorb life energy to win, manipulate the stats of silver, he durability negate with the keysword, it is not like he doesn't have wincons, it is just that silver uses his more often

Hmmm...according to dormant KS, it can resist the effects of Mechikabura's black hole which effects things across all of pasts, presents and futures. So ot should help him fend against Silver's attacks. Unless that resistance is getting moved to AKS.
silver's causality is type 4, normal causality doesn't mean much here, plus it is not affecting trunks, it is affecting silver's attacks

Can I just take a moment to appreciate how chill these Sonic v DB threads have been? I could honestly care less about the outcome at times, these are fun
dbh is a lot simpler then normal db since it is so extense that heated db fans don't get close it, leaving it to the more peaceful ones

silver's causality is type 4, normal causality doesn't mean much here, plus it is not affecting trunks, it is affecting silver's attacks
I didn't say that trunks uses causality, I'm saying that the keysword can resist Getting effected across all of time. Which is what silver does, hitting you across all of time and space no

How does Silver deal with DBH passive stamina reduction fuckery that works on infinite stamina and requires multiple layers of resistance to be bypassed?

I didn't say that trunks uses causality, I'm saying that the keysword can resist Getting effected across all of time. Which is what silver does, hitting you across all of time and space no
Solaris is a Type 4 Acausal on top of its Type 3 due to it using the Chaos Emeralds to transform, so Silver's Causality Manip probably bypasses that

i mean, would that even work on non regular causality? because that is what silver's typer 4 acausality makes it to be, plus there is still the "i am hitting your mind directly and destroying it" factor

How does Silver deal with DBH passive stamina reduction fuckery that works on infinite stamina and requires multiple layers of resistance to be bypassed?
It is a possible wincon that i didn't consider. Although it isn't as busted as DD, but both the Keysword and Trunks have these kind of abilities.

i mean, would that even work on non regular causality? because that is what silver's typer 4 acausality makes it to be, plus there is still the "i am hitting your mind directly and destroying it" factor
It was able to work on Mechikabura who is also acausual type 4. Plus trunks can bust out the AKS who has Resistance to fate and causality that works on people with aca4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back