• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future Trunks is the only Hero who can stop The End of all things!

Plot: In a (much better written) AU where Future Trunks's timeline was brought back after Zen-o's destruction of it, a Future Trunks a few years after the events of DBS (but somehow has all the powers of his DBH self) discovers a strange archipelago emitting unique energies, but when he travels there with a revived Future Bulma and Future Mai, they end up going through the story of Sonic Frontiers, with Future Bulma and Future Mai being imprisoned in Cyber Space.

Once the End is released, Trunks goes SSJ God (which was a parting gift from Whis so that he could better protect his world), and enraged at The End's genocide of the Ancients flies after his weakened form. As he does so, he says the same speech to the Ancients that Sonic did, tears of rage at the The End's monstrous act streaming down his face.

He took your home world... He took your lives... Are you going to let him do it all over again?! I need your help. We can end this! Please!!

Music:

New Space-Time War Saga Xeno Trunks with a Dormant Keysword vs The End (If too stompy for TE, I'll give Trunks an Awakened Keysword, if too stompy for Trunks, I'll give TE his True Form)

SBA

Speed Equalized

"Your days of tormenting us are over! You can never crush our will to live!"

"You struggle like so many have done before. YOU WILL BE CONSUMED LIKE ALL THOSE BEFORE YOU."

Incon:

Last edited:
didn't people from both verses agreed to wait for the scaling chain from both to be done before making matches?

Isn't it automatically assumed that Trunks already has the Keysword since it's standard equipment? Is it okay to restrict standard equipment for matches? I was thinking of doing that but I don't know if the match could be added even if the restricted opponent still won

Isn't it automatically assumed that Trunks already has the Keysword since it's standard equipment? Is it okay to restrict standard equipment for matches? I was thinking of doing that but I don't know if the match could be added even if the restricted opponent still won
You can restrict standard equipment, but the match will never be added no matter the result

So if a 2-A character is 1 million layers into 2-A, and another character is 1 million and 1 layers into 2-A, does that mean the second character can't be harmed at all by the first character?

So if a 2-A character is 1 million layers into 2-A, and another character is 1 million and 1 layers into 2-A, does that mean the second character can't be harmed at all by the first character?
There's no layers of 2-A unless the cosmology is provably bigger than baseline 2-A my guy

But to answer your question in a way

no

that would be a difference of 1.000001 times

Man, getting into power scaling was a mistake

images.jpg

Back