• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know what you mean I’m talking about trunks’ myriad of stamina hax but I’m also talking about the stamina reduction hax on the key swords profile both the key sword stamina had and DD have 2-A range and the starting distance is 4km
no, the only things that have 2-A range are power null and purification

Probably, if it weren't for the fact that Trunks has access to more stamina reduction haxes here.
which were included in what i said there, plus most of them are outranged here

check the profile
Ok I my bad the profile doesn’t say that the passive stamina drain for the key sword has 2-A range, however the key sword can inflict stamina drain by attacking and it’s extended melee range is 2-a range
Which is just another 1 shot hax that trunks is more than capable of landing on silver because of passive power null fuckery.
I genuinely don’t see any wincon for silver any attack that silver throws trunks, way is getting nulled and if silver ever gets close to trunks at all the stamina based stun in procing

Ok I my bad the profile doesn’t say that the passive stamina drain for the key sword has 2-A range, however the key sword can inflict stamina drain by attacking and it’s extended melee range is 2-a range
attacks that silver can avoid

Which is just another 1 shot hax that trunks is more than capable of landing on silver because of passive power null fuckery.
it is not a one shot, but you are right, the power null makes this a stomp

I love how the moment Keysword in included, the argument devolves into "Power Null+Power Steal+Stamina Null+20 other heavily debilitating hax+No, you CAN'T dodge this+Ratio"

Tbh I dunno if this match is really going anywhere
Maybe its a good thing Goku didn't get the Keysword against Hyper Sonic lmao

Trunks...has DD? And equalling chaos to dogi/mechi...hmmm....that depends on how chaos works
The Chaos Emeralds have unlimited power, turn thoughts into energy (Like was said before by Greenshifter), are fueled by emotions (Aka, they have positive and negative Facets, with Sonic seen primarily using Positive aspects of the Emeralds). Basically, the best way to explain it is that The Chaos Emeralds are reactive to the thoughts and feelings of the user, and use their infinite power to try it's best to make said thoughts a reality and fulfill said emotions. This should extend to Chaos Energy in general, since Chaos Emeralds are, for the most part, the source of Chaos Energy.

Time Stop, Invulnerability, Flight, Acausality- All of these can be assumed to simply be a by product of what was previously stated- All mainly only occurring because the Emeralds try to assist the user with their thoughts and feelings and making them reality. In a sense, you could claim it's all derivative of thought based Reality Warping, though I'm not the expert on how this wiki actually treats that possibility. The Emeralds are even shown to try and Negate a foe's aspect's that may get in the way of their user fulfilling their wishes- Such as how some of these beings gain the ability to harm one another.

Tl;dr, Chaos Emeralds, and by Proxy the Chaos Energy from said Emeralds, are extremely linked with a user's Thoughts and Feelings, both Positive and Negative, and grant various effects based off these Thoughts and Feelings.

I got to vote for Trunks FRA like everyone else, the guy's abilities are just way too much for the underrated hedgehog to deal with. It doesn't help that he can't the Keysword in any capacity so once that comes out, it's game over.
Now I see why Death Battle used Archie Silver over canon, this is just too brutal to watch

I got to vote for Trunks FRA like everyone else, the guy's abilities are just way too much for the underrated hedgehog to deal with. It doesn't help that he can't the Keysword in any capacity so once that comes out, it's game over.
Now I see why Death Battle used Archie Silver over canon, this is just too brutal to watch

Once Xeno gets upgraded a tier we can do this again with Archie Silver

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back