• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

yEEt: Teh Movie

You're breathtaking. You're all breathtaking.

Watching Ant-Man right now. Que sabrosón.

(Seriously, how does that song tie into anything?)

Rodri "Dante" said:
Watching Ant-Man right now. Que sabrosón.
(Seriously, how does that song tie into anything?)
idk

Ever notice how people are either arrogant to a fault or extremely self-conscious?

There seems to be no goddamn middle ground.

Crabwhale said:
Ever notice how people are either arrogant to a fault or extremely self-conscious?
There seems to be no goddamn middle ground.
Wait which one am I?

MLPlover2011 said:
Crabwhale vs Mosquitos, Ticks, Chiggers, Earwigs, Ants, Cockroaches, Spiders, and Centipedes
Ok stop, thats enough.

Seriously, is like they started that-one-ww2-movie-i-never-watched-but-that-has-an-scene-with-hittler-that-became-a-meme with a song from Bob Marley.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Seriously, is like they started that-one-ww2-movie-i-never-watched-but-that-has-an-scene-with-hittler-that-became-a-meme with a song from Bob Marley.
You mean Downfall? And what are you even talking about, I kinda lost you.

I was kidding if anybody didn't get it, but it sure does feel like a fetish considering how ******* much people are obsessed with putting me against things

1000 crab sized whales vs. 1 whale sized crab

The whales flop around and die while the crab collapses under it's own weight. So inconclusive.

12 year old boys vs. Twitch Thots

Back