• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER 2023 MOVIE CRT (PART 2); THE WIZARD KING SAGA ***CRT BACK ON!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Continuation of part 1 here

As we all know, the Wizard Kings are always a formidable force to be reckoned with in the BC world. This movie has given us an idea of just how powerful wizard kings are and how far magic knights have grown during that time. Several Magic Knights have been matching and surpassing the Wizard King, thus raising the power ceiling of what is considered Wizard King level. Now Asta and Yuno have to surpass the level of the Ultimate Wizard King. What is the level of the Ultimate Wizard? This CRT will discuss it.

ASTA WITH THE SWORD OF THE WIZARD KING IS STRONG ENOUGH TO STOP A FALLING METEOR

For the purpose of this CRT, we will refer to Asta's new form as False Devil Bargain Black Form because Liebe implied he gave Asta as much power as when he took Asta's arm in the fight against 80% Dante. This is shown when he says, "I will collect my payment later," and when the time came, he eventually collected his payment, Asta's arm.

The Imperial Sword is also known as Elsdocia, Created by the first wizard king.

Note: There have been changes made to the OP. Originally, I had everyone choose which scaling method they prefered. @CloverDragon03's scaling method was chosen, and now this OP reflects that in the attack potency section. I have deleted my proposal.

Attack Potency

njKS1wL.jpg

Clover Kingdom Goes Boom Part...???.. lost count.

Conrad's plan was to destroy the Clover Kingdom down to the very foundations of the continent. To do so he needed just enough magical power to destroy the country by absorbing it from everyone in it. Julius confirms that the sword can contain just enough magical power to destroy the country. Conrad plans to infuse the magic power all at once into the earth's mana veins and blow up the country.

I have made a calc to reflect this.

Now, do not confuse this type of destruction to be a chain reaction because the Mana veins are just used to convey magic power across an area. The mana that may be in the veins should not be confused for magic power. Magic power is different from mana, it is refined Mana. Mana is invisible and a non destructive force of energy that exists everywhere. No additional mana will be converted and used because the Imperial Sword is already filled with enough magic power to destroy the country. (here is an indepth explanation that distinguties mana from magic power)

Forbidden Magic Conrad and Imperial Sword Amped Asta scale above this figure.

IMG_5815.png

Imperial Sword Amped Asta​

Asta's body was physically durable enough to easily handle the momentum and kinetic energy generated by the meteor's drop. Thanks to my boi @Epsilon_R, The energy required to do so has been calculated here, and it has been accepted by the goat yet again.

False Bargain mode Asta's physical stats were amplified by Elsdocia. As a result, Imperial Sword Amped FBM Asta will scale to the kinetic energy generated by the Meteor feat instead of an un-amped version of FBM Asta.

Now, Nacht is capable of sensing magic from all shadows across the continent. Since he is aware of all the events in the movie (even making a cameo), he watched as Conrad used forbidden magic to amp himself up, as confirmed by his active participation behind the scenes and shown when he was giving Asta magic power through a portal. but he was not maddened by Conrad's immense power; however, he was maddened by Naalith's power. This suggests that Naalith's poweer far exceeds that of Forbidden magic Conrad and the Imperial Sword. Therefore, Naalith will scale above Imperial Sword Amped FBM Asta, and the scaling continues from there. (See below for detailed info)

THE WIZARD KINGS

WwxjI9j.jpg

The level of Wizard King

First of all, Julius Novachrono should be downgraded back to "Unknown, likely High 6-C" because using the editor's notes to scale isn't reliable, and the Lucius had to absorb Lucifero's power to reach the tier Julius is in, which makes no sense whatsoever considering Julius got damaged by Patry and the fact that Lucifero even with half his power had the greatest power in the world. I propose for the other wizard kings unamped by Elsdocia to scale to Julius Novachrono. The following are the Wizard Kings displaying their level of power in the movie while amped by the imperial sword

Note: The names of abilities used here are not official names. The initial names will be used once their pages are made.

Jester Garandros

Fought three captains and Yuno. They were unable to defeat him. Each time they thought they came close, Jester would use even more power. Ultimately, he would go full power, but before he could fight the captains and Yuno, he had to disappear thanks to Asta negating Elsdocia. At one time Jester took the combined power of the three captains (3x).

High 6-B

Edward Avalanche

He easily contended with the Black bulls while holding back until he eventually lost to Noelle at full power. Could combat the captains as well along with the other wizard kings during their invasion.

6-B, higher with End Church, far higher with World End Mathyr

Princia Funnybunny

With the combat skill of a hundred men, and being the best fighter even among wizard kings, Mereoleona fought Princia for multiple rounds until Mereoleona got strong enough to force Princia to draw out her full power. So Princia scales to Mereoleona and above the other wizard kings including Jester.

High 6-B, higher with Combat Suit, far higher with Combat Golem

Conrad

Conrad fought Asta's black mode in base form. Conrad then absorbed countless stolen magical powers to become what the community has dubbed "Compound Magic Avatar (KMA)". CMA Conrad violated Black Mode Asta before he stalemated False Bargain Mode Asta.

Forbidden Magic Conrad displayed constant superiority to FBM Asta. This is known when he knocked Asta back to base form and pushed the Meteor which made FBM Asta with the imperial sword struggle to keep the meteor in place.

6-B, High 6-B with Compound Magic Avatar, High 6-A with Forbidden Magic

THE PATH TOWARDS WIZARD KING
This is how our current scaling looks over the course of the series. It will use one notable character for each tier as representation for all characters that scale to each of them.

Naalith/Incomplete Spade Arc DU Asta/Final Arc Black Asta/Base Ichika = 594.1 petatons
Half-Manifested Lucifero = 1.188 exatons
Complete Megicula/Full Power Half-Manifested Lucifero = 1.782 exatons
Complete Lucifero = 3.564 exatons
Zetten Base Ichika/Dark-Cloaked Black Musha Ichika = 11.83 exatons
Zetten Dark-Cloaked Black Musha Ichika = 236.56 exatons

Naalith/Incomplete Spade Arc DU Asta/Final Arc Black Asta/Base Ichika: 601.76 petatons
Half-Manifested Lucifero: 1.199 exatons
Complete Megicula/Full Power, Half-Manifested Lucifero: 1.797 exatons
Complete Lucifero: 3.593 exatons
Zetten Base Ichika/Dark-Cloaked Black Musha Ichika: 11.94 exatons
Zetten Dark-Cloaked Black Musha Ichika: 238.44 exatons

Note: If both calcs are okay, the higher value will be used and the other will be a supporting calc to show consistency since they are both on the level of the same destruction in the movie and they both scale to the two strongest characters of the movie.

THE ULTIMATE WIZARD KING
The final level of the series

Lucius Zogratis: 11.83 exatons

Sacred Power Lucius Zogratis: 236.56 exatons

THE FUTURE WIZARD KINGS
The ones who will surpass this level and become the strongest

Yuno
594.1 petatons, higher with Spirit Dive, far higher with Neverneverland

Asta
594.1 petatons, higher with Black Mode, far higher with Partial Devil Union, 236.56 exatons with Zetten

Agree

Neutral

Disagree

Last edited:
Some small things need to be edited, like you not fully getting my scale right (I have my scale in the Discord server) and Julius’s rating being 6-C, not High 6-C

Besides those things, though, this looks good. Obviously I prefer my proposal

See why i said i was looking at it for 10 min to correct stuff if any

Edit: Fixed

Anyway you already know i prefer mine

I’m just curious but what’s the basis for it coming from the thermosphere, I saw the calc said it’s an assumption, but what’s the basis. Not really gonna argue either way on this thread I’m just curious.

I’m just curious but what’s the basis for it coming from the thermosphere, I saw the calc said it’s an assumption, but what’s the basis. Not really gonna argue either way on this thread I’m just curious.

Have you seen the scene?

The curvature is clearly seen and well Conrad who was flying a bit higher up, was floating (experiencing zero gravity) when he was defeated. so the feat all took place just below international space station level or thermosphere.

"Asta stopped the momentum instantly."

I literally just watched the clip and that never happened. Upon stabbing BD inside the meteorite you can see it clearly still moving towards the earth then it took a swing to destroy it and halt the KE. It's definitely a bit disingenuous to leave that part out while saying he instantly stopped the momentum when that never happened.

I literally just watched the clip and that never happened. Upon stabbing BD inside the meteorite you can see it clearly still moving towards the earth then it took a swing to destroy it and halt the KE. It's definitely a bit disingenuous to leave that part out while saying he instantly stopped the momentum when that never happened.
Bro definitely stopped it as Conrad had to push against Asta harder

Have you seen the scene?

The curvature is clearly seen and well Conrad who was flying a bit higher up, was floating (experiencing zero gravity) when he was defeated. so the feat all took place just below international space station level or thermosphere.
I do not have the movie

PoV: 1080px

Meteorite: 1473px

Distance: 545km

Size: 2tan(35deg)×90×1473/1080 = 1040.956km

Radius: 520.478km
LOL

Not only is distance a problem, but according to the calc, the true distance between the meteor and the POV is only ~20km
Like, the meteor is at Thermosphere, which is 500 kilometers away, but the meteor is 1000km in diameter?

This was after Conrad literally pushed the meteor lol.
I calced the very first time Asta lunged his sword into it to stop its fall and then supported himself with the other sword right before Conrad pushed it.

LOL

Not only is distance a problem, but according to the calc, the true distance between the meteor and the POV is only ~20km
Like, the meteor is at Thermosphere, which is 500 kilometers away, but the meteor is 1000km in diameter?

Again, Conrad is between the exosphere and maybe even outer space as shown when he literally experiences zero gravity after getting defeated.

So the Meteor engulfing the Exo and thermosphere isn’t an issue

Again, Conrad is between the exosphere and maybe even outer space as shown when he literally experiences zero gravity after getting defeated.

So the Meteor engulfing the Exo and thermosphere isn’t an issue
My brotha
The calculation assumes that the meteor is 500 kilometers away from the surface and at the same time says that it has a radius of 500 kilometers
I guess I don't need to say more than that

Now, Nacht is capable of sensing magic from all shadows across the continent. Since he is aware of all the events in the movie (even making a cameo), he watched as Conrad used forbidden magic to amp himself up, but he was not maddened by Conrad's immense power; however, he was maddened by Naalith's power. Therefore, Naalith will scale above Imperial Sword Amped FBM Asta, and the scaling continues from there. (See below for detailed info)
As far as attack potency, I agree with CloverDragon on this part but I'd have to ask for more clarification on their reasoning as to why the Imperial Sword is an amp to his stats (presumably his entire body) rather than just his left side/arm when he attacks. Please correct me if I misinterpreted what you were saying though. Right now I'm leaning towards Arnolds AP proposal.

My brotha
The calculation assumes that the meteor is 500 kilometers away from the surface and at the same time says that it has a radius of 500 kilometers
I guess I don't need to say more than that

What?

How is this a problem? The front of the meteor is 500km away from the earth. The radius from the front to the back of the meteor is 1000km. Meaning the Meteor is the size of the entire Thermosphere*. Which is consistent with the fact that Conrad was in the international space station level (exosphere) because he experienced zero gravity after his defeat.

Alright so there are couple things wrong with that calc.

1) Meteors don't start burning up until they breach the mesosphere. Don't believe me, believe NASA. So no that bitch aint 545 km in the air, it's less than 90 km away, top of the mesosphere is around that high up.

2) Conrad was not floating in outerspace experiencing no gravity. Not only is he disintegrated upon defeat, but we literally see the bits of the meteor that blew up, even the bits that flew away from the planet, fly back down to earth. Furthermore, you can "float" in "low" earth orbit without being in technical outerspace. IRL satellites do it all the time, so floating around for a little bit is nowhere near proof of being above the thermosphere whatsoever.

I'm going to recalc this feat. This proposed calc is based upon a horrendously inaccurate assumption.

Edit: Once I do, I'll make a calc group thread to discuss which calc should be used, since this is more of a scaling thread.

What?

How is this a problem? The front of the meteor is 500km away from the earth. The radius from the front to the back of the meteor is 1000km. Meaning the Meteor is the size of the entire Thermosphere*. Which is consistent with the fact that Conrad was in the international space station level (exosphere) because he experienced zero gravity after his defeat.
With all respect, I will not argue anymore after such logic

I’m nowhere near qualified enough to talk about the validity of the calcs or the errors so I’ll leave that to others. As for the scaling itself I agree with it. I lean toward the side that Asta’s physical stats were amped based on the aura and wing he gets but I can see both sides.

With all respect, I will not argue anymore after such logic

What? The Thermosphere is 1000km and the meteor being 1000km an issue? There’s literally no tail so why assume it’s even in mesosphere and not even at least a fraction of it. It’s a bit disingenuous to use meteors cuz the sizes are usually far less about 100m and all the info on NASA and etc use those sizes.

Heck I think we should stop calling this shit a meteor it’s a small planetoid or an asteroid

Agree with most of this. DIsagree that "True Devil's Bargain" is stronger than "False Devil's Bargain"

Movie Devil's Bargain Asta (false) has an additional horn, wing, and marking. I know you argue that because Asta could only use devil's bargain in the manga for 50 seconds means that it is a higher power. But its more likely that he could only use it for 50 seconds because he was incredibly low on stamina. Asta couldn't even maintain his 1-horned black form prior to the manga Devil's Bargain. Whereas the Asta in the film had enough stamina to maintain his Devil arm even after the fight was over at least for a brief period.

Because I find it more likely that because of the additional devil features that typically imply higher power as well as the stamina issue, since the movie only takes place days before the Devil's Bargain in the manga, "False Devil's Bargain" Should be stronger.

Heck I think we should stop calling this shit a meteor it’s a small planetoid or an asteroid
🤦‍♂️

This isn't accurate though, there was a whole minute-long scene when Asta landed the final blow and he was floating the entire time
Alright so there are couple things wrong with that calc.

1) Meteors don't start burning up until they breach the mesosphere. Don't believe me, believe NASA. So no that bitch aint 545 km in the air, it's less than 90 km away, top of the mesosphere is around that high up.

2) Conrad was not floating in outerspace experiencing no gravity. Not only is he disintegrated upon defeat, but we literally see the bits of the meteor that blew up, even the bits that flew away from the planet, fly back down to earth. Furthermore, you can "float" in "low" earth orbit without being in technical outerspace. IRL satellites do it all the time, so floating around for a little bit is nowhere near proof of being above the thermosphere whatsoever.

I'm going to recalc this feat. This proposed calc is based upon a horrendously inaccurate assumption.

Edit: Once I do, I'll make a calc group thread to discuss which calc should be used, since this is more of a scaling thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back