• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is this fanfiction on the wiki?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This series is pretty much a fanfiction as it uses others intellectual property as their own. It's not like it's just simple references either they just use characters and intellectual property full blown.

I believe the licensed and serialized point of it is also a moot point due to how weak chinese copyright laws/protection of intellectual property is. Sites like Qidian are literally allowed to serialize and profit from literal fanfiction.

This also just outlines how this wiki should change its standards on what is allowed or not, especially with fanfiction in China under the guise of "licensed and serialized".

I would like input from staff and to discuss why it should be allowed with blue and white supporters.

Not me proposing its removal but starting a discussion about it which I may or may not do in the future, since I'd like to get people's opinions first so I can "test the waters" before I do anything.

Anyways, sorry if I came off a little too aggressive. Just woke up and decided to make this thread that I've been wanting to do so I'm a little tone deaf at this time.

Would appreciate if you could give scans. I do recall some novels having many characters from other IPs (Mainly marvel, and those were in Infinity genre), and IIRC those novels do get money as well.

Fate, DMC, Comics like DC and Marvel. Currently don't have scans since I'm going through it rn, which is why this is just a discussion.
My man, this looks like the crossover of the years but if you had actual scans that characters of this franchises actually appers in the series, we would appreciate it to evaluate this better.

My man, this looks like the crossover of the years but if you had actual scans that characters of this franchises actually appers in the series, we would appreciate it.
"
Lan Mu's strength soared once again. He already didn't know how strong he was. The concept of a peak had long since become a decoration.
His physical fitness had also increased in all aspects. When he exerted force, he could instantly store up several times more power.
Saitama's lost passion had returned, while Lan Mu's was purely wild.
The two were already fighting with real fire. Both of them threw the so-called sparring to the back of their minds.
At this point, there was no time to think about the battle. Thinking about other things meant that they weren't fully focused.
Perhaps Saitama hadn't erupted with all his strength, but Lan Mu was already going all out at every moment.
Lan Mu had already gone crazy. Saitama indeed wanted to go crazy. He hoped that Lan Mu would go even crazier."

Chapter 681.

AH HELL NAH TF IS THIS-

Bruh, As the person who brought Pacheco Cara Floja, it was only possible due to the fact that the Series did not take into account the back story of the characters, it only took the Names and rewrote the entire history of the characters in addition to appearing in a cameo and that's it, but this is literally just bringing the character with the same history, same motivations and name to fight against the MC

Bruh, As the person who brought Pacheco Cara Floja, it was only possible due to the fact that the Series did not take into account the back story of the characters, it only took the Names and rewrote the entire history of the characters in addition to appearing in a cameo and that's it, but this is literally just bringing the character with the same history, same motivations and name to fight against the MC
So it's the same character?

This Chinaman novel is actually a crossover with OPM, Gundam, and possbly Marvel/DC?

Damn, now I'm interested to see this train wreck.

Well, the pages are pretty well made, and most of them could be ported to FC/OC wiki
Yeah tbh I feel bad for the creator, they seemed to have worked A LOT on the profiles. But man, if you know it has actual fanfiction stuff, you shouldn't have even tried to make profiles for them.

FC/OC still exists, at least.

So it's the same character?
Lan Mu is fighting Saitama directly drawn from OPM, a character who gets stronger, does not fight anyone at the same level except once in his dream (WHICH is even a meme within the OPM Videogame) which does have depression and that he became bald from pure training.

Pacheco fought against a random from space called Thanos who only wanted the trees since they didn't have his planet thus his people were dying

they are not the same

Lan Mu is fighting Saitama directly drawn from OPM, a character who gets stronger, does not fight anyone at the same level except once in his dream (WHICH is even a meme within the OPM Videogame) which does have depression and that he became bald from pure training.

Pacheco fought against a random from space called Thanos who only wanted the trees since they didn't have his planet thus his people were dying

they are not the same
AU is still fanfic though. It's still another persons/companies IP.

I also don't get why him using other works characters as his forms is accepted and allowed on Lan Mu's profile. I think there's also way too much "borrowing" involved from other series for it to even be considered original.

Honestly, you can probably just make a deletion thread for it with just the Saitama scans alone. And here I thought this was just another "Funny haha chinamen strong" series and defended it first.

You have all the scans, and references for all things in the profile...nothing new is brought up in this thread as all of this can be seen in the Incomplete Life Orb page. If till now, no one made a deletion thread then it means it was accepted, if not the make a thread about deletion or its copyright rights so it can be finally decided. A lot of staff evaluated it while tiering it since its not just tier 1, but a really high tier 1 verse. So I would suggest making a thread with an actual structured argument for the deletion or the like, and not like this. If not, then go on with your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back