• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER 2023 MOVIE CRT (PART 2); THE WIZARD KING SAGA ***CRT BACK ON!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
He and everyone else commented on Lucifero’s power, he was reluctant to fight either of those supreme devils, but he was influenced by Asta to fight regardless of how impossibly strong his opponents were.
The argument is about nacht's comments. When he encountered lucifero he didn't anything about his power. Before he encountered him all he said was he could end the world. But that's going off the lore of his power rather than what he sensed. Using this logic naalith is stronger than lucifero because nacht was overwhelmed sensing his magic and not lucifero's. Just seems like wank to me
Anti Magic doesn’t neg Kinetic Energy.
Where is that stated? Anti magic nulls the power of something.

That's doesn't prove anything. It's basically saying even if he cutt the attack it wouldn't be stopped entirely because he only split it in 2
Which is your ENTIRE POINT.
The fireball has mass, and so it has kinetic energy because it's thrown at him.
He cuts the attack in half via negating it with his anti-magic.
But because he didn't negate the kinetic energy, it's still moving and so it would still hit him. You said Anti-Magic negs kinetic energy, you have been provided with examples of proof to the contrary.

That's doesn't prove anything. It's basically saying even if he cutt the attack it wouldn't be stopped entirely because he only split it in 2

How does it not prove anything? It says cutting the magic with an anti-magic sword doesn't kill its force.

following scan shows that in order for Asta to reflect, he needs to redirect its momentum with even greater force.. Moreover, early in the series it was established that if Asta's tried to deflect an attack he didn't scale too, he would essentially be destroyed by the its force.

Which is your ENTIRE POINT.
The fireball has mass, and so it has kinetic energy because it's thrown at him.
He cuts the attack in half via negating it with his anti-magic.
But because he didn't negate the kinetic energy, it's still moving and so it would still hit him. You said Anti-Magic negs kinetic energy, you have been provided with examples of proof to the contrary.
You misinterpreted the entire statement. If wasn't strong enough to stop it's KE then how did he repel the entire attack momentum later?
Screenshot_20230628_072703_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230628_072848_Gallery.jpg

The scan is just saying just cutting would not stop the attack just split it in two

If wasn't strong enough to stop it's KE
I never said that. Do not put words in my mouth.

how did he repel the entire attack momentum later?
With... physical force?

@Arnoldstone18 I don't know what chapter it is off the top of my head but isn't there a panel where Asta is struggling to reflect one of Patry's attacks (due to the overwhelming physical force) and needs Yuno to help push on the back of the sword to counter the momentum?

How does it not prove anything? It says cutting the magic with an anti-magic sword doesn't kill its force.

The previous scan says he can't stop the attacks force then how is he able to reple it with even more force moments later? Your just misinterpreting the scan.

Asta can't stop magic attacks with too much magic. This is a well known fact. Even in movie he stated wasn't able to stop comrad's magic strikes entirely due to the amount magic

Also in chapter 198 he says anti magic stopped the force and weight of an attack
Screenshot_20230628_074543_Gallery.jpg

Anti Magic flooding out of him literally negated some of the magic so if there is less of something what happens to it’s weight?

The previous scan says he can't stop the attacks force then how is he able to reple it with even more force moments later?

With the power of his brain, Asta of all people knew that you can’t stop force or Kinetic Energy by cutting a moving object.

So with the power of his muscles he slapped it back.

Asta can't stop magic attacks with too much magic. This is a well known fact. Even in movie he stated wasn't able to stop comrad's magic strikes entirely due to the amount magic

What does this have to do with stopping Kinetic Energy?

I never said that. Do not put words in my mouth.

With... physical force?

@Arnoldstone18 I don't know what chapter it is off the top of my head but isn't there a panel where Asta is struggling to reflect one of Patry's attacks (due to the overwhelming physical force) and needs Yuno to help push on the back of the sword to counter the momentum?
The scan says he cant kill the force of the attack. Yet moments later he redirects the attack with more force its because the scan is saying he can't stop the attack just by cutting it in half

The scan says he cant kill the force of the attack. Yet moments later he redirects the attack with more force its because the scan is saying he can't stop the attack just by cutting it in half

Asta used the ability of his common ******* sense, to know that cutting a moving object doesn’t stop it from moving. So with more braincells he figured out that using his muscles and the flat side of his sword he can stop a moving object.

Also in chapter 198 he says anti magic stopped the force and weight of an attack
Screenshot_20230628_074543_Gallery.jpg

That's why it's also good for you to check the
the japanese raws because Asta specifically says "anti-magic power 「反魔力 anchi maryoku」".
not anti-magic「反魔法 anchi Mahō」. Anti-magical power, just like magical power (both can amp physical stats) is power that can influence substance + be used generate kinetic energy, that can also be used for non-magical applications. That's how Asta can also pulverize/destroy physical matter in the first place, as we've seen on various occassions.

FYI anti-magical power =/= anti-magic

Just like how magical power=/=magic..

Last edited:
He can cut Vetto and his magic but gets almost one shot by a regular punch of him

He can negate Lucius's magic without difficulty but actually has to dodge his punches to not be damaged, even a regular hand slice left Asta almost six foot under

This is just dumb, close this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back