• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have no idea about her, I'm going with what people is talking about lol, and her curse according to what people says is putting it, so, idk,. but yeah, it would be really weird if she put a necklace into a sword, it is extremely unlikely, yea
Debunked.
This video proves that her power steal is very specific and non spammable
It is not thought based
The necklace isn't something she can make with a thought and is a specific item that she cannot craft herself
She has to make you put it on in order for it to work as seen when she was convincing her brother to where it
The necklace was specifically tailored for her and her brother to wear and no one else
And even if I was wrong, during the battle sequence she never tried power stealing from any of her opponents obviously meaning she doesn't do it in character even if her life depends on it which is saying something considering she only needs to think to do it according to you and others

So her only win con has been thrown out the window

Whoever was preaching thought based power steal obviously was spreading false information

Even if it's thought based, goku has passive stat increasing negation
Actually the absorption is different I was talking about binding necklace which does the stat amp stealing but according to what ss3 said the absorption wincon is out too

Actually the absorption is different I was talking about binding necklace but according to what ss3 said that wincon is out
I guess, and even if its legi, still goku has passive one so it's kinda getting negged either way.
Now besides dying, what can she do because that's the only outcome I see tbh

Quick question, who has the higher ap here? Because if she's only baseline or lower goku kinda one shots
Does AP even matter
I mean who have seen goku's loads of active and passive OP Statistics Amplification and Reduction and Damage Boost haxes right???

Does AP even matter
I mean who have seen goku's loads of active and passive OP Statistics Amplification and Reduction and Damage Boost haxes right???
I mean because if she's only baseline he can just...one shot her.

Goku is such a misogynist, how dare he uses his haxes against a girl!
#CancelGoku

Getting allies is pretty easy with summoning and if i ends of being Demigra or Chronoa, mind hax or time stop will be her downfall
It doesn't matter. It's not even Xeno Goku's ability, its CC Goku's ability.
Not sure she'd be able to because DD 1 Stamina. Granted she'd still be able to think but goku keysword can powernull
Thinking doesn't really require effort. Keysword's powernull doesn't seem passive.
plus I think it's kind of wank to assume she thinks and all your powers are gone just like that instantly. I believe the activation is thought based but the effect takes some portion of time, at least that's how game portrayed it.
no
And even if she steals goku's powers what stops goku from just running up and insta killing.
Because... Goku's powers are gone. That includes his AP. This is shown when she stole Freyr's powers, and he became literally powerless.
AHHHHHHHH. But you see now that changes the entire ball game. According to them the power stealing was thought based and that is how it is worded on the wiki as well so someone probably made a mistake.
No, it was changed in a CRT to thought-based. Her necklace ALLOWS her to steal powers. She never places her necklace around anyone, ever.
Debunked.
This video proves that her power steal is very specific and non spammable
I don't... see how this debunks anything. If anything, it proves my point that it steals all powers.
The necklace isn't something she can make with a thought and is a specific item that she cannot craft herself
...what?
She has to make you put it on in order for it to work as seen when she was convincing her brother to where it
The necklace was specifically tailored for her and her brother to wear and no one else
Already addressed, the necklace is the thing she wears around her. She never places it on anyone. To assume she does contradicts the cutscenes. besides how would you even place that on someone like Freyr, who wears a similar gigantic necklace.
And even if I was wrong, during the battle sequence she never tried power stealing from any of her opponents obviously meaning she doesn't do it in character even if her life depends on it which is saying something considering she only needs to think to do it according to you and others
It's her starting move, its what she does first when she first appears. She just doesn't spam it afterwards.

And also, it does power steal weapons too. This is seen when Freyr doesn't even have any weapon stats, nor skills when fought.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter. It's not even Xeno Goku's ability, its CC Goku's ability.

Thinking doesn't really require effort. Keysword's powernull doesn't seem passive.

no

Because... Goku's powers are gone. That includes his AP. This is shown when she stole Freyr's powers, and he became literally powerless.

No, it was changed in a CRT to thought-based. Her necklace ALLOWS her to steal powers. She never places her necklace around anyone, ever.

I don't... see how this debunks anything. If anything, it proves my point that it steals all powers.

...what?

Already addressed, the necklace is the thing she wears around her. She never places it on anyone. To assume she does contradicts the cutscenes. besides how would you even place that on someone like Freyr, who wears a similar gigantic necklace.

It's her starting move, its what she does first when she first appears. She just doesn't spam it afterwards.

And also, it does power steal weapons too. This is seen when Freyr doesn't even have any weapon stats, nor skills when fought.
Actually no, xeno goku can summon demigra and chronoa, xeno vegeta, shenton, super shenron and xeno trunks.
Goku's DD Is passive, anything she does that requires any effort would lead to a stun.
Also any power increasing ability she has he neggs it, while ge can steal her own stat and use her life force to weaken her, increase his stat and heal himself.
He can also uses bunch of his passive increasing and decreasing stats. There is one that's active, but it reduces her damage by half.
Sumonnimg is allowed I think which gives him demigra abilities which include possession, morality, madness, corruption, illusion, and cloning plus his own DD and power null. Plus sealing and his own stat increasing abilities and decreasing one plus resistance to power null, he has the keysword which he can power null with.

Actually no, xeno goku can summon demigra and chronoa, xeno vegeta, shenton, super shenron and xeno trunks.
I was talking about Super Ability Sealing Unit S.
Goku's DD Is passive, anything she does that requires any effort would lead to a stun.
Doesn't really matter, as most of Freyja's stuff is thought based.
Also any power increasing ability she has he neggs it, while ge can steal her own stat and use her life force to weaken her, increase his stat and heal himself.
If it doesn't kill her, she still thinks, and all of Goku's powers go poof
He can also uses bunch of his passive increasing and decreasing stats. There is one that's active, but it reduces her damage by half.
Even if her damage is reduced by half, she's getting a pretty big AP/scaling chain upgrade soon so it won't matter too much. Not that it really matters to begin with as this isn't really a physical brawl.
Sumonnimg is allowed I think which gives him demigra abilities which include possession, morality, madness, corruption, illusion, and cloning plus his own DD and power null. Plus sealing and his own stat increasing abilities and decreasing one plus resistance to power null, he has the keysword which he can power null with.
If summoning is not thought based, it doesn't matter. I doubt Goku even starts with summoning anyhow, I thought he starts with sealing, which isn't thought based either.

Even if her damage is reduced by half, she's getting a pretty big AP/scaling chain upgrade soon so it won't matter too much. Not that it really matters to begin with as this isn't really a physical brawl.
Goku has abilities that can Reduce Power to 1 so AP isn't gonna be a winning point for her

Also I just checked on keysword and it allows Goku to resist power null and power stealing is essentially doing that

Goku has abilities that can Reduce Power to 1 so AP isn't gonna be a winning point for her
A fraction of infinite 2-A is pretty high into 2-A still. And she still has a massive scaling chain above that. Even if she does lose, like I said, AP isn't that big of a factor.

Is it like paralysis? if so, then it doesn't matter, as thinking doesn't require movement.

none of Goku's passives kill Freyja as far as I can see.
It's status effect inducement, the character that are stunned can't use any ability during that time (it's just a couple of seconds iirc). Goku has the luck of having Dimensional domain here

It's status effect inducement, the character that are stunned can't use any ability during that time (it's just a couple of seconds iirc). Goku has the luck of having Dimensional domain here
Do you have a card description of that? (I mean the stun) Because if that is true, then Freyja gets clobbered.

Do you have a card description of that? (I mean the stun) Because if that is true, then Freyja gets clobbered.
Yeah
Can someone link him to thread it was discussed
Im on my phone right now so don't have that much versatility

But both Viet and Domino can vouch for it

Is this it?
10. The Realm of The Strong
If you make it an attacker, the energy of all the attackers of the enemy team will be greatly reduced. [One time only]

Is this it?
10. The Realm of The Strong
If you make it an attacker, the energy of all the attackers of the enemy team will be greatly reduced. [One time only]
Like I said there was a whole thread about it, just goku search son goku abilities or something i'm sure you'll see it

I was talking about Super Ability Sealing Unit S.

Doesn't really matter, as most of Freyja's stuff is thought based.

If it doesn't kill her, she still thinks, and all of Goku's powers go poof

If summoning is not thought based, it doesn't matter. I doubt Goku even starts with summoning anyhow, I thought he starts with sealing, which isn't thought based either.
Stun won't allow her to do literally anything, she's like in a coma: can't think, can't defend, can't move, can't attack, can't do literally anything.
Any action that she performs after dimensional domain will result in a stun.
Goku literally can just steal her stat, reduce her by imaginable margin. He can increase his own with kaioken, ssj transformations, bullshit amount of stat reducing abilities.
The start of the match, any action she takes will result in a stun, he one shots, or summon demigra to do bunch of stuff for him including DD

Stun won't allow her to do literally anything, she's like in a coma: can't think, can't defend, can't move, can't attack, can't do literally anything.
Can you prove that it prevents the opponent from thinking? All I'm seeing is that it prevents the opponent from moving. Which makes sense considering their stamina is set to 1, so the opponent is fatigued to the point they can't move. Not like some kind of time stop or whatever.
Any action that she performs after dimensional domain will result in a stun.
Not if she power steals it, as by then, Goku won't have DD anymore.
Goku literally can just steal her stat, reduce her by imaginable margin.
AP really isn't a factor at the start.
He one shots, or summon demigra to do bunch of stuff for him including DD
I don't think Goku leads with summoning, and I doubt he can pull it off in time before she thinks.

Back