• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ctrl + c, ctrl+ v

Let's see which Alien has the X(eno) factor required to claim the win!

• Both at their strongest (Low 1-C)
NO Keysword for Goku
NO summons for Goku either
• Speed equalized
• Fight takes place in the Crack of Time

Green Lantern Victim:

Superman Victim:

Inconclusive:

xeno-alien.webp

alien-x.jpg

Alien X + Xeno Goku fusion!

Last edited:
Man we had bardock kick alien x's ass, the very best you could do is restrict his power of descrution resistence for Goku

Imma just annoy Ottavio/Viet/OwO and say it’s incon because DD doesn’t have low complex range on the profile and Goku doesn’t know where the pocket dimension is or that Alien X even has one. Also restrict summoning, I want to watch the chaos unfold.

Imma just annoy Ottavio/Viet/OwO and say it’s incon because DD doesn’t have low complex range on the profile and Goku doesn’t know where the pocket dimension is or that Alien X even has one. Also restrict summoning, I want to watch the chaos unfold.
Is that actually viable for VS threads/it won't get moved to fun and games? I will if it is

Is that actually viable for VS threads/it won't get moved to fun and games? I will if it is
Pretty sure it won’t be notable even if it’s incon at best. So this won’t be added to the page regardless. Also it’s a stomp with summons so.

Anyways Goku uses DD and Ben with his last breath says he wants a smoothie. Prompting Goku to give Ben ki and ask what a smoothie is. They stop fighting and go to Mr. Smoothy afterwards. So Ben wins via social influencing
the gull of you to assume Goku doesn't know what a smoothie is

Yeah but the justification links to the hakai ball in Super.
DBH and XV God of Destruction can threaten to destroy flow of time, and even if you ignore it, there still EE'ed Arale stuffs
he doesn't need to know, cause he gonna sense it anyway, as long as the his opponent is strong enough, he can sense across space-times unless X magically know how to hide his Ki

DBH and XV God of Destruction can threaten to destroy flow of time, and even if you ignore it, there still EE'ed Arale stuffs
Yeah but they don't scale to full GoDs apparently. Also EE'ing someone with plot EE resistance isn't as impressive as it looks.
he doesn't need to know, cause he gonna sense it anyway, as long as the his opponent is strong enough, he can sense across space-times unless X magically know how to hide his Ki
Why would he sense it? He doesn't even know what he's looking for. He doesn't even know to look for something, AX's body is right there and he won't sense anything coming from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back