• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He can Ahem now : passively stat reduce her, stamina reduce her to 1, make her damage output be weaker while passively making himself stronger and probability manipulation to make her attacks have less chance of attacking him.
Actively: make all her damage output be only 50% and steal her stats, use draw to damage her, absorb her life energy and heal himself.

What the hell can she even do!?

among him resisting stat fuckery.
doesnt seem so
He can Ahem now : passively stat reduce her, stamina reduce her to 1, make her damage output be weaker while passively making himself stronger and probability manipulation to make her attacks have less chance of attacking him.
Actively: make all her damage output be only 50% and steal her stats, use draw to damage her, absorb her life energy and heal himself.

What the hell can she even do!?
passively rasing stats is a mistake but yeah she has nothing against stamina drain

Nvm, instead he can negate her statistic stealing, so she won't get a buff. He also can steal her stats as well, and statistic reduce hers.

I know. Though, she can't steal his stats either. Not that it matters, since if they were equal, then he'll just one shot since IIRC, he has durability negation.

Maybe we should change it to CC Goku, he doesn't have Stamina reduction fuckery. Does Freyja have anything other than statisitc stealing?

I know. Though, she can't steal his stats either. Not that it matters, since if they were equal, then he'll just one shot since IIRC, he has durability negation.

Maybe we should change it to CC Goku, he doesn't have Stamina reduction fuckery. Does Freyja have anything other than statisitc stealing?
dupe spam, ee, sleep, rw and sr, transmutation and nightmare spam

What does she start with, and are they thought-based or passives?

I highly doubt the Dupe one matters, since he can just nuke the place.

What does she start with, and are they thought-based or passives?

I highly doubt the Dupe one matters, since he can just nuke the place.
most of them are tough based from what I remember, how in character is it for him to nuke the place

IIRC, it affected Zamasu, a living timeline, and its thought-based.

Don't @me though, as I'm not 100% sure.

so it only targeted one person? while the rest oof the dupes still exist and will just hax the mind haxed one down then hax demigra and goku

so it only targeted one person? while the rest oof the dupes still exist and will just hax the mind haxed one down then hax demigra and goku
It can target as many persons as he wants
He used it at one point to mind hax an entire timeline filled with individuals

Demigra can make mirages of himself to mimdhax, did I forget to mention that he also has DD and power null, stat equalisation and morality and madness manipulation, possession and the usual passive and active stat related stuff and probability manipulation.

Demigra can make mirages of himself to mimdhax, did I forget to mention that he also has DD and power null, stat equalisation and morality and madness manipulation, possession and the usual passive and active stat related stuff and probability manipulation.
Demigra has DD? Or are you talking about Xenoku?

Iv'e checked Freyja's abilities and based on what i've seen all abilities she has are things goku either resists, can power null, negates or is essentially just plain futile

Back