• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can you prove that it prevents the opponent from thinking? All I'm seeing is that it prevents the opponent from moving. Which makes sense considering their stamina is set to 1, so the opponent is fatigued to the point they can't move. Not like some kind of time stop or whatever.

Not if she power steals it, as by then, Goku won't have DD anymore.

AP really isn't a factor at the start.

I don't think Goku leads with summoning, and I doubt he can pull it off in time before she thinks.
DD drops your stamina to 1, making every action that requires stamina you preform would result in a stun. So if the thinking doesn't involve stamina, she can pull it off.
Ap actually matteres since she will be passively getting weakened while he is getting stronger to the point he might have an advantage and one shot her.
Goku can also steal her stats if she's trying to get stronger, plus negating her stat increasing abilities, passively lowering her chances of landing any attacks while also increasing the chances of his attacks. He can also power null with the keysword or just summon trunks to seal, or demigra to double power null.

DD drops your stamina to 1, making every action that requires stamina you preform would result in a stun. So if the thinking doesn't involve stamina, she can pull it off.
I mean, I doubt thinking requires any kind of stamina, as its, well thinking.
Ap actually matteres since she will be passively getting weakened while he is getting stronger to the point he might have an advantage and one shot her.
It's honestly more of a hax battle tbh, at least at first.
passively lowering her chances of landing any attacks while also increasing the chances of his attacks.
Her thinking isn't a projectile, so that won't matter too much.
He can also power null with the keysword or just summon trunks to seal, or demigra to double power null.
The Keysword's powernull doesn't seem passive, and I already explained why summoning probably won't be a factor in this fight.

What's her even wincon? Stat stealing and increasing her stat? Negates that. Mind manipulation or illusions? Resistance to that.Power nulling? Resistance to that.
And since she will be getting massively passively getting weakened, he will absolutely take advantage of that and just kinda blast her.
And yes summoning is an option unless she can negate summons.
No seriously what's her wincon?

Erm... I've been saying it this entire time. Power Stealing. It literally strips Goku of all of his powers. And no, resisting absorption doesn't mean that he resists power absorption.

If her ability resist in her getting stronger is getting negged, while she is getting passively weakened, passively getting her stamina turned into 1, making her attacks deal only half, also also if this isn't her go to move she's getting beaten to the ground.
He can also use the keysword to just seal or power null her. He isn't going to stand there doing literally nothing

If her ability resist in her getting stronger is getting negged, while she is getting passively weakened, passively getting her stamina turned into 1, making her attacks deal only half, also also if this isn't her go to move she's getting beaten to the ground.
He can also use the keysword to just seal or power null her. He isn't going to stand there doing literally nothing
Actually he is talking about this
Brísingamen: Freyja wears this necklace around her. With it, she can place a curse that steals all of her target's powers
Which is different from this
Binding Necklace: If the user is not adjacent to any allies, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +2, and inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res -2 on the foe. If the foe has any bonuses, Freyja gains those bonuses, and inflicts a penalty on the foe equal to the bonuses.

Like I said, none of that matters (AP, stat amping/reduction, summoning, whatever) if Freyja just thinks. It goes like this:

DD sets Freyja's stamina to 1 (as well as any other passives Goku has like stat reduction)

Freyja thinks and steals all his powers (including the ones in the Keysword)

Freyja uses literally anything to finish Goku off, as he's now powerless.

None of Goku's passives incap Freyja, and nothing else he has is faster than Freyja just thinking, and he doesn't resist power stealing.

Last edited:
Actually he is talking about this
Brísingamen: Freyja wears this necklace around her. With it, she can place a curse that steals all of her target's powers
Which is different from this
Binding Necklace: If the user is not adjacent to any allies, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +2, and inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res -2 on the foe. If the foe has any bonuses, Freyja gains those bonuses, and inflicts a penalty on the foe equal to the bonuses.
Those are the same items actually. Brisingamen grants her the passive ability seen in Binding Necklace, as well as the ability to steal other's powers.

Hmmm quite problematic, she can steal his stat and abilities it is though based. Anything that involves increasing her stat is getting passively negged, while he also Is stealing her stat and using his ability draw to absorb her life force to weaken her, damage her and heal himself. he passively resists the former but the latter sounds a bit like power nullification which is resisted by the keysword.

Characters that are stunned can't activate their passive abilities much less someone activating something thought based

Also he can reset her stat increasing ability ,passively neggs it while the keysword give shim resistance to absorption and also power null, whilebpower nulling and sealing her

Also he can reset her stat increasing ability ,passively neggs it while the keysword give shim resistance to absorption and also power null, whilebpower nulling and sealing her
I already explained many times why AP isn't a factor at first.

Resisting Absorption =/= Resisting Power Absorption, especially considering that Xeno Goku only seems to resist regular absorption.

I have theory, he can't stack his stamina based abilities, but wouldn't that just be game mechanic since he has some passive stamina stuff

Erm... I've been saying it this entire time. Power Stealing. It literally strips Goku of all of his powers. And no, resisting absorption doesn't mean that he resists power absorption.
Assuming it takes at least a fraction of effort to steal powers, she's stunned instantly. Thinking is effortless but what her thoughts are causing and doing are a different story

Nope
It just happens just like that regardless of what she is doing
No for stun to activate Freya will need to an action since dd forcefully puts the opponents stamina at 1 not 0 now I am not sure if thinking will deplete the stamina though

Assuming it takes at least a fraction of effort to steal powers, she's stunned instantly. Thinking is effortless but what her thoughts are causing and doing are a different story
It's a thought based attack. It doesn't take effort unless shown otherwise. And Freyja doesn't seem tired out in the slightest in the cutscene.

And looking through the threads about DD, it seems to require that the user is making a physical action.

No for stun to activate Freya will need to an action since dd forcefully puts the opponents stamina at 1 not 0 now I am not sure if thinking will deplete the stamina though
Stun yeah but if he's asking about DD then it's as soon as the fight starts.

It's a thought based attack. It doesn't take effort unless shown otherwise. And Freyja doesn't seem tired out in the slightest in the cutscene.

And looking through the threads about DD, it seems to require that the user is making a physical action.
Physical Action is insta stun
Thoughts are after stun meaning after the thought you get stunned

Looking through all the threads, it requires someone to make a physical action before they get stunned.
Yes, but but her stamina is getting passively, instantly turned into 1.
The stun effects only happens if her stamina get to 0 and that's done by :attacking her stamina, or her using any move that requires stamina

Yes, but but her stamina is getting passively, instantly turned into 1.
The stun effects only happens if her stamina get to 0 and that's done by :attacking her stamina, or her using any move that requires stamina
I've said this so many times now. Thinking doesn't require stamina.

I've said this so many times now. Thinking doesn't require stamina.
And I siad any action that requires stamina will get her stunned, if her abilities or thinking doesn't require stamina then she won't, easy as that.

Also keysword has power null. But he need to tap the ground or something and he can summon demigra to power null or mind **** her
Is her ability the first move or something else?

I'm tired of repeating the same arguments over and over, so I'll just say this:

"Dimensional Domain passively sets her stamina to 1. Anything that requires stamina will set her stamina to 0, and stun her"

Thinking doesn't require stamina. Her power stealing is a thought based attack. The previous threads I've looked at even say that it doesn't stop thought based attacks. Even if it did require stamina, she won't get stunned, as by the time she thinks, she will have stole all of Goku's powers, including the ones in the Key Sword.

"Goku has sealing, and power null with the Key Sword"

Freyja thinking is quicker, and she leads with it. Neither the sealing nor powernull are passive.

"Goku has higher AP, can reduce her stats, and increase his own"

AP doesn't matter here. Goku leads with Sealing via an action (stabbing his sword or something iirc), and Freyja leads with Power Absorption via a thought.

"Goku can summon allies to help him, like Demigra that can mind hax or use another hax on her"

Goku doesn't lead with summoning. And Freyja will think before Goku can pull any of that off.

Goku's passives simply don't incapacitate Freyja, and none of his stuff that can incap/kill Freyja is quicker than her thought-based Power Absorption, which she leads with.

Back