• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The only difference that matters here pretty much acausality type 1, which still doesn't help much since the temporal AOE attacks will still hit him in every point in the future and present, which still ***** him, the stamina stuff really doesn't matter, sonic just needs to think to recover his stamina alongside all the other stuff

Alongside his AD he will be able to catch up in AP soon, and with his in character 346x amp he will be able to blitz him of the bat, and if he hits him xeno will get infinitely attack through the present and future

Overall this is the same situation as the CC match, sonic blitzing an originally faster oponent is not allowed by the rules of equal speed, therefore this match can't be added

The only difference that matters here pretty much acausality type 1, which still doesn't help much since the temporal AOE attacks will still hit him in every point in the future and present, which still ***** him, the stamina stuff really doesn't matter, sonic just needs to think to recover his stamina alongside all the other stuff

Alongside his AD he will be able to catch up in AP soon, and with his in character 346x amp he will be able to blitz him of the bat, and if he hits him xeno will get infinitely attack through the present and future

Overall this is the same situation as the CC match, sonic blitzing an originally faster oponent is not allowed by the rules of equal speed, therefore this match can't be added
what about with keysword

Performing any action after DD activates will leave the victim out of stamina. So that's not an option.

Sonic thinking will get him into immediate Stun lock.

I was recommended to comment here and based on what I am seeing so far......

I'll refrain from commenting now
I want to see how more of this plays out first lolol

Personally, I think reducing someone to "1" stamina is vague. It doesn't mean much without context, and in a card game where there's no visuals to dictate what "1 stamina" entails, I don't think we should take it to mean the absolute highest interpretation. I don't think we should assume that "1 stamina" means any single action causes them to instantly run out of stamina and pass out or be incapped. This would def be easier in a visual media than in a card game to show like the stamina reduction Super Sonic should as an example. Because you can then at least see the visible effects it has on someone. This is more of a nitpick of mine, ya'll can ignore it. I just don't like the idea of throwing around "1 stamina" as meaning if you do anything, you get insta incapped. Same can be said for "0 stamina" as that's a subjective term that depends on the verse in question treats having "0 stamina".

Personally, I think reducing someone to "1" stamina is vague. It doesn't mean much without context, and in a card game where there's no visuals to dictate what "1 stamina" entails, I don't think we should take it to mean the absolute highest interpretation. I don't think we should assume that "1 stamina" means any single action causes them to instantly run out of stamina and pass out or be incapped. This would def be easier in a visual media than in a card game to show like the stamina reduction Super Sonic should as an example. Because you can then at least see the visible effects it has on someone. This is more of a nitpick of mine, ya'll can ignore it. I just don't like the idea of throwing around "1 stamina" as meaning if you do anything, you get insta incapped. Same can be said for "0 stamina" as that's a subjective term that depends on the verse in question treats having "0 stamina".
I don't think that it's the absolute highest interpretation, rather it's just 'the' interpretation that makes the most sense and is most reflective of what happens.

I don't think that it's the absolute highest interpretation, rather it's just 'the' interpretation that makes the most sense and is most reflective of what happens.
I would disagree simply because I lack context. However, my opinion could change depending on what happens in the card game when someone has "1 stamina" (I've played the game a little bit years back, but don't recall much of anything).

Eh, about stamina i remember i changed it into reduce stamina to bare minimum, 1 is just a representing number for game to use for calculation, anyway it represent that DD reduce the opponent stamina to the point of near zero, that a single action will deplete them of their stamina, or if they get hit with another attack

Is dbh vs sonic just keysword heros stomps, no keysword sonic wins
Time Power users also stomp Sonic characters, maybe Dark Ki users too but I'm unsure on that part

For certain though, Sonic characters beat non Time Power/Keysword/Universe Tree users

Sonic gets 2-A at his best, while Xeno Goku gets 2A early on with an absolutely insane scaling chain.

I dont think this thread should exist until the scaling chain is properly fleshed out.

Eh, about stamina i remember i changed it into reduce stamina to bare minimum, 1 is just a representing number for game to use for calculation, anyway it represent that DD reduce the opponent stamina to the point of near zero, that a single action will deplete them of their stamina, or if they get hit with another attack
Define "0" and "1" without using in game statistics for it

Sonic gets 2-A at his best, while Xeno Goku gets 2A early on with an absolutely insane scaling chain.

I dont think this thread should exist until the scaling chain is properly fleshed out.
With a giant scaling as well, but yeah, a blog on that needs creation as well

Back