• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but they don't scale to full GoDs apparently
Wdym??, Hakai in Heroes/Xenoverse is 5D
Also EE'ing someone with plot EE resistance isn't as impressive as it looks.
Arale EE resistance is 5D
Why would he sense it? He doesn't even know what he's looking for. He doesn't even know to look for something, AX's body is right there and he won't sense anything coming from it.
he sense it anyway, and aren't you forgot DB character can differentiate people via their ki signature??, he gonna know, under SBA he will at least have knowledge that there are enemy he need to deal with, and Xeno Goku not gonna joke around

Wdym??, Hakai in Heroes/Xenoverse is 5D
Check CC Goku's page. They only scale to Sidra's lackey (and Toppo Ig). Making their resistance baseline.
Arale EE resistance is 5D
Ah, fair. But is irrelevant here.
he sense it anyway, and aren't you forgot DB character can differentiate people via their ki signature??, he gonna know, under SBA he will at least have knowledge that there are enemy he need to deal with, and Xeno Goku not gonna joke around
He senses it without knowing that Ben is Alien X? Also he sees the body so he knows that he needs to deal with "that guy". He just doesn't know how "that guy" works at all.

Check CC Goku's page. They only scale to Sidra's lackey (and Toppo Ig). Making their resistance baseline.
and isn't Alien X EE is also baseline as well, assume that he gonna use it in the first place
Ah, fair. But is irrelevant here.
which actually add more layers if you count her resistance in
He senses it without knowing that Ben is Alien X? Also he sees the body so he knows that he needs to deal with "that guy". He just doesn't know how "that guy" works at all.
wtf, he gonna know it is Alien X, people in DB with ki sensing can recognize people from ki signature alone

anyway, why i should arguing at midnight like this, gonna sleep

and isn't Alien X EE is also baseline as well, assume that he gonna use it in the first place
It's Low 1-C and he's bloodlusted. So Bellicus and Serena will use it as a first move.
which actually add more layers if you count her resistance in
I'm saying it doesn't matter because Goku's resistance doesn't scale to the GoDs' potency.
wtf, he gonna know it is Alien X, people in DB with ki sensing can recognize people from ki signature alone
The body doesn't have a ki signature. Ben, Bellicus and Serena do (well actually the latter 2 don't but that ain't accepted). How does he know to look for those ki signatures?
anyway, why i should arguing at midnight like this, gonna sleep
Gn!

TLDR; Goku can't look for something he doesn't know exists.

It's Low 1-C and he's bloodlusted. So Bellicus and Serena will use it as a first move.

I'm saying it doesn't matter because Goku's resistance doesn't scale to the GoDs' potency.

The body doesn't have a ki signature. Ben, Bellicus and Serena do (well actually the latter 2 don't but that ain't accepted). How does he know to look for those ki signatures?

Gn!

TLDR; Goku can't look for something he doesn't know exists.
Bruh if the ee is only baseline xeno goku already resistance to it via power of destruction

He can literally sense ki signatures from across an infinite low 1c structure plus iirc ki is also life energy alien x must have life energy

Bruh if the ee is only baseline xeno goku already resistance to it via power of destruction
Low 1-C is baseline? Baseline is regular 3D, which is the level of Goku’s resistance.
He can literally sense ki signatures from across and infinite low 1c structure
What? Really? Omg I didn’t know that! My bad, I didn’t realize that the first 100 times people told me.
alien x must have life energy
He does, it’s just that the body doesn’t so Goku doesn’t know what ki signatures he’s looking for.

Low 1-C is baseline? Baseline is regular 3D, which is the level of Goku’s resistance.

What? Really? Omg I didn’t know that! My bad, I didn’t realize that the first 100 times people told me.
I am talking about layers alien x doesn't have any layers for his ee there hakai is also 5d what are you saying xeno goku has a clear cut resistance that's it he resist his ee

Layers this, layers that. Onions have layers!

The GoDs’ Hakai is 5D, but on CC Goku’s page only Sidra’s lackey is mentioned.
G.o.d for heroes are ******* 5d cc goku has underwent the same events for t.o.p as canon one just scaling is different even ssj 3 cc goku was 5d before he achieved god forms

so another Goku is in character while his opponent is bloodlusted and will use his best move, great
i'm gonna call bullshit on this, either prove why it is 3D resistance or else no one take your headcanon, ngl

Anyway Ki crush GG, Goku start with SSJ4, his mere presence gonna destroy the entire 5D timeline, he gonna passively crush Alien X

Anyway, sleep

Fr? Is that accepted? Crazy. DBH bros making me proud.

Anyways I deleted my previous comment because I forgot to check later keys and found extreme resistance to PoD. That said, this shouldn’t backscale to DDRM Xeno Goku so doesn’t change anything.
Xeno goku has resistance to p.o.d which is 5d I dont get your point here ?

so another Goku is in character while his opponent is bloodlusted and will use his best move, great
Hey, I said this was merely to slightly annoy you lol. So yeah.
i'm gonna call bullshit on this, either prove why it is 3D resistance or else no one take your headcanon, ngl
DDRM is before the impressive EE resistance feats happen and after that it never says extreme resistance on Xeno Goku’s page.
Anyway Ki crush GG, Goku start with SSJ4, his mere presence gonna destroy the entire 5D timeline, he gonna passively crush Alien X
Now we’re talking! One of Goku’s BFR methods relies on King Kai existing, which means the timeline isn’t empty. So he won’t do that if he’s not sure that it will destroy Alien X.

probably he think somehow Hakai decreased its potency when Sidra gave it to the assassin
I mean he has to prove that otherwise it is just his headcanon tbh I mean it was given by sidra to assassin to kill goku there was no reason to decrease its potency if he wants the job done

Xeno goku has resistance to p.o.d which is 5d I dont get your point here ?
He has resistance to Sidra’s lackey’s PoD, which is 3D.
probably he think somehow Hakai decreased its potency when Sidra gave it to the assassin
Isn’t that accepted for Super? Else he’d have 4D EE resistance at that point in canon. Which AFAIK isn’t accepted. Maybe I’m just late to the party.
That said lackey probably can’t wield a lot of Hakai energy so naturally the potency would have to be decreased.

Isn’t that accepted for Super? Else he’d have 4D EE resistance at that point in canon. Which AFAIK isn’t accepted. Maybe I’m just late to the party.
That said lackey probably can’t wield a lot of Hakai energy so naturally the potency would have to be decreased.
Canon goku ee resistance is 4d if not then I am questioning my reality now also I literally explained you why g.o.d are 5d

Wait wasn't demigra attack threatening to destroy the timelines and base goku defended it why isn't it accepted
Well for starters, that was a post BoG Base Goku from Xenoverse, and that's treated as Enviromental Destruction because Demigra was gonna nuke the Time Vault

Well for starters, that was a post BoG Base Goku from Xenoverse, and that's treated as Enviromental Destruction because Demigra was gonna nuke the Time Vault
I mean a single timeline is low 1c so he still would be 5d after absorbing toki toki and ssj3 goku does scale to him iirc

Dude it’s resistance to Sidra’s PoD; in SDBH the potency of PoD is 5D already, but it’s layered due to erasing Arale. (Outlier for canon, but not for SDBH)

Goku has been had 4D resistance in canon for resisting Sidra’s ball for years, I don’t know how you missed that.

I genuinely don't even know what you're talking about here 🥴
I argued that everyone in the ToP downscales from the GoDs and that Frieza in the ToP ain't all that much stronger than RoF Frieza. The latter part of the scaling got debunked. If it weren't debunked, we'd have been super close to BoG Goku being 5D in Heroes and the scaling chain would have been super massive.

Goku has been had 4D resistance in canon for resisting Sidra’s ball for years, I don’t know how you missed that.
Goku wasn't even 2-C back then, so anything 4D for Goku was kinda shafted.
Now to be super annoying about it, can you show me where this (it being 4D) was accepted?

I argued that everyone in the ToP downscales from the GoDs and that Frieza in the ToP ain't all that much stronger than RoF Frieza. The latter part of the scaling got debunked. If it weren't debunked, we'd have been super close to BoG Goku being 5D in Heroes and the scaling chain would have been super massive.
Dementia's hitting me again cause I don't remember any of this lol 🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back