• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku vs Anos Voldigoad (0-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to satisfy my curiosity anyhow. So I'm gonna create this match-up for chaos.

Who wins. Speed is equalized and everything else is SBA.

Ultra God Mission [Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Broken + Keysword] Key is used for Xeno Goku. Can use his summons

Anos's Great Spirit Arc key is used or at his full power. Anos has his Venuzdonoa

Xeno: 0

Anos: 0

Is it not fair?
huh-heh.gif

Power null of the keysword is also passive and can null Time Power (conceptual type 1, informational type 2, Law e etc)
How i can explain that.
This can make events that will certainly happen and/or already happened never happen, by destroying reason and creating a logical contradiction, therefore unilaterally winning. In other words Anos can destroy a power after the power already affected him, by destroying the reason of the power and creating a logical contradiction, therefore unilaterally winning, and subsequently nullifying the power's effect as if he was never even affected to begin with.
Any abilities such as power null won't work.

Anyway, this match is invalid because Anos is not even tier 2 physically and only relies on Venuzdonoa for the moment, so I will close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back