• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If she still stays 2-A, then unless the upgrade thread gives her some passives, it wouldn't do much against DD.

Her only chance of winning is if she starts with a thought-based power he doesn't resist.

It doesn't really matter if Freyja gets tired, she leads with thought based Power Absorption, and Goku only seems to resist Mechi's Absorption, which just seems like normal Absorption.

goku stamina drains and just seals instantly lol, he’s not gonna just prance around, also goku does kinda resist power absorption

It doesn't really matter if Freyja gets tired, she leads with thought based Power Absorption, and Goku only seems to resist Mechi's Absorption, which just seems like normal Absorption.
Goku's resistance probably comes from resisting Cell's absorbtion in GT. Goku never resisted Mechi's absorbtion which is 2-A in potency

how, shrooms shit is to literally absorb energy from the soul and goku resisted that to some extent
That's just energy absorption, not power absorption. And it doesn't really matter anyhow, Freyja power absorbed a 2-A being that scales to half of potentially countless/infinite 2-A realms.

If she starts with anything that isn't thought based shit, DD will kick in, and if she even moves, she will get stunned.

If she starts with thought-based stuff, then she fodderizes Goku.

So goku just stat seal.
And how potent it is and does she land with it and does it consume her stamina?

Also its kinda wanky to assume her absorption is instant zero drain, for all we know it could be overtime drain and even then goku has passive energy recovery so it's futile

He can't negate passives but anything that's active he can negate the activation. Thought based is technically active cause you have to think first in order to use
I know but there are different ways that a power null thing works, i was asking about which abilities he nullified and what it does

Also its kinda wanky to assume her absorption is instant zero drain, for all we know it could be overtime drain and even then goku has passive energy recovery so it's futile
Uh, no, because its literally how her curse works. All she has to do is think. And I think you are misunderstanding, power absorption isn't stamina absorption. Its an ability that steals all her opponent's powers.

Also, Super Ability Sealing Unit S requires him having 2 allies so it wouldn't work. And it's not even Xeno Goku's ability, its CC Goku's ability.

Uh, no, because its literally how her curse works. All she has to do is think. And I think you are misunderstanding, power absorption isn't stamina absorption. Its an ability that steals all her opponent's powers.

Also, Super Ability Sealing Unit S requires him having 2 allies so it wouldn't work. And it's not even Xeno Goku's ability, its CC Goku's ability.
OHHHHHH Power Stealing alright then....

Getting allies is pretty easy with summoning and if i ends of being Demigra or Chronoa, mind hax or time stop will be her downfall

The problem is that he won't be able to summon anyone since she starts with power absorption. Unless his summoning is thought-based.

The problem is that he won't be able to summon anyone since she starts with power absorption. Unless his summoning is thought-based.
Not sure she'd be able to because DD 1 Stamina. Granted she'd still be able to think but goku keysword can powernull plus I think it's kind of wank to assume she thinks and all your powers are gone just like that instantly. I believe the activation is thought based but the effect takes some portion of time, at least that's how game portrayed it. And even if she steals goku's powers what stops goku from just running up and insta killing. Also summoning is by a device so she can't exactly power steal that.

And also dimensional domain means she can only one action before she gets stunned and keysword can power null and seal

Also in Heroes games, he can power null and seal with the keysword from a distance and doesn't need to move. An assuming she can power steal the keysword is kinda wank and assuming she can power steal goku and the keysword at the same time is even more wanked. Especially considering the the physiology of the keysword

Also in Heroes games, he can power null and seal with the keysword from a distance and doesn't need to move. An assuming she can power steal the keysword is kinda wank and assuming she can power steal goku and the keysword at the same time is even more wanked. Especially considering the the physiology of the keysword
what is the physiology of the keysword and why she wouldnt be able to steal powers from it?

Brisingamen is an item in Fire Emblem Heroes . It's an object that allows a person to use the ability and powers of a victim as long as the victim is wearing the necklace. It is used by Freyja to control her twin brother, Freyr, and bend the real world to her will. After Freyr is killed, the item is rendered useless.
Goku would have to be wearing it for it to work, unless your assuming goku starts with it on his neck or she speed blitzes and places it on his neck before he can react

Brisingamen is an item in Fire Emblem Heroes . It's an object that allows a person to use the ability and powers of a victim as long as the victim is wearing the necklace. It is used by Freyja to control her twin brother, Freyr, and bend the real world to her will. After Freyr is killed, the item is rendered useless.
the brisingaman is the curse, no? She can put it on people, ig it is thought based by what people said

If the absorption is stat increasing it would get negged, if she gets stronger he can step her stats, and negg it.
DD means she only can do one action before getting stunned, plus power null with the keysword.
Can he actually summon btw?

the brisingaman is the curse, no? She can put it on people, ig it is thought based by what people said

AHHHHHHHH. But you see now that changes the entire ball game. According to them the power stealing was thought based and that is how it is worded on the wiki as well so someone probably made a mistake. Freyja wears this necklace around her. With it, she can place a curse that steals all of her target's powers. Yeah someone made a mistake cause it never mentioned anything about anyone needing to wear a necklace

Explain how you get the keysword to wear a necklace???
I have no idea about her, I'm going with what people is talking about lol, and her curse according to what people says is putting it, so, idk,. but yeah, it would be really weird if she put a necklace into a sword, it is extremely unlikely, yea

Back