• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku wasn't even 2-C back then, so anything 4D for Goku was kinda shafted.
Now to be super annoying about it, can you show me where this was accepted?
Sidra was Low 2-C back then, though. I’m not digging through years of threads because you made baseless assumptions. I’m just telling you how it is.

Bro you are trolling us at this point
I don't think anything I've said is provocative or offensive really. I just went along with Quantu making the thread and decided to point out some flaws on the pages to the annoyance of Viet.
Sidra was Low 2-C back then, though. I’m not digging through years of threads because you made baseless assumptions. I’m just telling you how it is.
1) It's not baseless, iirc staff argued this back then. 2) Sidra was but his lackey wasn't, it was specifically noted to only be a part of his PoD. The pages rn do seem to imply full potency though, so I suppose I'll concede on the notion. Even though none of y'all have explained how a lackey can wield the full extent of Sidra's PoD

I don't think anything I've said is provocative or offensive really. I just went along with Quantu making the thread and decided to point out some flaws on the pages to the annoyance of Viet.
I am not saying this in the sense like you are provoking or anything I am just suprises that you dont know this things and I thought you are kidding with us or annoying us

Ah, so Beerus = Belmod = Sidra < Frieza < Toppo. Got it

Toppo supremacy
In potency not in f-u-c-k-i-n-g power🤦‍♂️ they are all 4d or 5d for heroes also sidra didn't use his full power for hakai he just added enough to destroy them it is his fault for underestimating them also hakai is consider 4d on wiki no matter from whom iirc you have to prove it is 3d

Eh sure, wait you actually agree with Toppo having better potency? Lol

Well thanks for the concession Ig. Now prove he assumed he needed more than 3D EE potency for them.
I literally said power wtf they have same potency which is 5d just that g.o.d are higher in the same tier also I literally explain that sidra didn't put enough power or hakai energy in that hakai ball I never said enough potency and first prove that he used 3d ee only also hakai is considered 4d what are you on

Ok define power and potency of EE for me. We seem to be talking next to each other. Because I literally made a potency scaling chain just now.

Ok define power and potency of EE for me. We seem to be talking next to each other. Because I literally made a potency scaling chain just now.
Potency in this senswould be the dimensionality it scales to this isn't what I am arguing sidra didn't put much of his energy of destruction since he underestimated them the more the power of destruction the stronger your hakai is or ee is the hakai which goku resisted is 4d atleast that's what accepted here make a downgrade thread if you want and I am going to sleep so my reply would be late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back