• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SBA means that he is in his strongest form, which is an amp that Freyja can steal, and power reduce him by that same amount.

freyja does have duplication and reality warping and a passive hax that negates Goku's buffs that gives them to herself.
So potentially, she could just speedblitz before being sealed.
If Azura becomes 2-A, Freyja can potentially AP stomp even more.
windsweep and null follow up does prevent Goku from attacking in succession too.

freyja does have duplication and reality warping and a passive hax that negates Goku's buffs that gives them to herself.
So potentially, she could just speedblitz before being sealed.
If Azura becomes 2-A, Freyja can potentially AP stomp even more.
windsweep and null follow up does prevent Goku from attacking in succession too.
Goku doesn't need to make contact with keysword all he needs to do is stab the ground

Indeed. Goku can indeed seal and i do not think freyja can teleport out of it. It is still up in the air if Freyja can reality warp or blitz before that tho.

She does passively weaken Goku at least 400xs and amps herself by the same amount.

It seems Freyja does AP stomp and has the hax advantage.

She now controls an infinite amount of 2-A realms.

Last edited:
It seems Freyja does AP stomp and has the hax advantage.

She now controls an infinite amount of 2-A realms.
Ap stomp isn't that much of an problem because of sealing keysword sealing works even on higher dimensional beings so the currently the issue is who goes first freyja or Goku I honestly think freyja because of your argument

Ap stomp isn't that much of an problem because of sealing keysword sealing works even on higher dimensional beings so the currently the issue is who goes first freyja or Goku I honestly think freyja because of your argument
Mechi isn't HDB but sealing doesn't care about AP

Mechi's Higher dimensional existence should have never been removed but I'll do a thread about that sooner or later

Anyways destroying/controlling an infinite amount of 2-A universes is only a range feat unless there's evidence that she became stronger. Is there any proof that Freyja gained an infinite powerboost?

Well, she now rules over an infinite amount of 2-As instead of low 2-Cs + reality (which was already 2-A)
Anyways, Freyja's amp steal is passive and starts as soon she and Goku are fighting.

Just as the fight starts, Freyja makes Goku 400(0?)x weaker and herself 400(0?)x stronger, maybe this alone will make her speedblitz Goku before he stabs the ground.

"If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2 to unit and inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-2 on foe during combat, and also, if foe has bonuses, grants bonus to unit (Freyja)'s Atk/Spd/Def/Res and inflicts penalty on foe's Atk/Spd/Def/Res during combat = current bonus on each of foe's stats. Calculates each stat bonus independently."

Hmm I can see Freyja having the AP/Speed advantage with the amp steals. Although If Goku can transform he might have a chance, depending how strong SSJ4 and SFPSJ4 are. Unless there's proof that controlling/destroying all those 2-A world's is far superior to just destroying a single 2-A multiverse. Otherwise this is just a range feat.

Hmm I can see Freyja having the AP/Speed advantage with the amp steals. Although If Goku can transform he might have a chance, depending how strong SSJ4 and SFPSJ4 are. Unless there's proof that controlling/destroying all those 2-A world's is far superior to just destroying a single 2-A multiverse. Otherwise this is just a range feat.
Goku starts with ssj4 here which is the real problem here since freyja can steal additional amps if this was base Goku with keysword than it will be a bit different

SBA Asumes Goku is in Limit Break SS4, right?

Anyways, i assume so since there are several statements that every reality within dream and reality bends to her will at once.
B4 9-5 "Mrgh... I can feel... Dream-King Freyr's power, tight in Lady Freyja's grip... All dreams are hers now... Within the dream realms, no one can stand against her. Not anymore... ...How could you, Lady Freyja!"
B4 10-1 "With my power at her command, Freyja rules all dreams... Within dreams, she cannot be defeated..."

Last edited:
Goku starts with ssj4 here which is the real problem here since freyja can steal additional amps if this was base Goku with keysword than it will be a bit different
Well if he's SSJ4 already then Freyja probably takes the W here. Base Goku could be a different story tbh

I guess this isn't a stomp since she COULD toy with Goku and let him do as he wants (and since it is a small action like putting a sword down, she might think its noting important until its too late), so he has a wincon there.

It is just unlikely since she does not have the same relationship with Goku as she had with the order of heroes befriending her brother.

(and to be fair, even base Goku will have a rough time since Freyja duplicates over and over and can reality warp Goku dead, and her goat form blocks follow up attacks from being made as long she attacks first, which is likely with how many of her there are + her range.)

I guess this isn't a stomp since she COULD toy with Goku and let him do as he wants (and since it is a small action like putting a sword down, she might think its noting important until its too late), so he has a wincon there.

It is just unlikely since she does not have the same relationship with Goku as she had with the order of heroes befriending her brother.

(and to be fair, even base Goku will have a rough time since Freyja duplicates over and over and can reality warp Goku dead, and her goat form blocks follow up attacks from being made as long she attacks first, which is likely with how many of her there are + her range.)
Yeah I think Freyja has more chances for winning here.

After Battle:

Freyja: RrraaAAHHH! You demand reality, do you? Despite the consequences, after everything? Very well... I will give you a taste of the reality you crave. For the death of my brother, have the death of the álfar! Simple, real, cause and effect. With what power remains to me, I will erase them from existence. Their lives, memories...everything. It will be as if the very idea of álfar never existed.

(The Imgur got deleted, so here is the source of that statement)
-----

Anyways.
Freyja 1
Goku 0
incon 0

Xeno Goku should actually be capable of resisting history level erasure since he defeated Demigra who can erase others from history

AP stomp, reality warping and sealing could do the trick although Xeno Goku does resist sleep manipulation (to what extent I can't remember) and 4D mind manipulation resistance could help resist memory manipulation

This will honestly be more fair if xeno Goku started in base with keysword

I do not think it is a stomp since it is not that out of character for Freyja to toy with her food and get screwed over later on, and Goku can depower afterwards (since he can sense her ki skyrocketing) and just seal, or try to deal with the freyjas that have binding necklace before they can reality warp him dead, but it is unlikely.

Freyja 2
Goku 0
Incon 0

Last edited:
From the profile, it seems Goku doesnt resist having his stats reduced.
So, if it is passive like freyja's, then instead of having a difference of around 8000x, Goku instead just becomes 4000x slower.
So he will have more chances of actually managing to stab that sword on the ground.

And skills are just things they can do, not really "magic".
In the story, she is just in absolute control over all dreams and reality by having her brother's power, her reality warping and amp stealing are not magic based.

The only thing that could be considered magic out of her is her main normal attack as it targets magical resistance instead of durability.

From the profile, it seems Goku doesnt resist having his stats reduced.
So, if it is passive like freyja's, then instead of having a difference of around 8000x, Goku instead becomes 4000x slower.

And skills are just things they can do, not really "magic".
In the story, she is just in absolute control over all dreams and reality by having her brother's power, her reality warping and amp stealing are not magic based.

The only thing that could be considered magic out of her is her main normal attack as it targets magical resistance instead of durability.
Goku will have his stats stolen but freyja won't receive an amp from them I think because of stat amp negation I am not certain if that's how it works though could be wrong

Yeah.
Her skill grants her the foe's amps and debuffs her foes by the same amount.

Due to SBA, Goku would be in SS4 Limit Breaker, which is around 4000x base. This would make him 4000x weaker / slower than base when he tries to seal.
If Goku has that amp negation, then Freyja doesn't get 4000x stronger/faster.

Ive seen Goku's profile again and he does have powers that involve manipulating stats.
Freyja's passive so it will trigger as soon as the fight starts, but are Goku's paassive too or does he have to activate them?

Last edited:
Back