• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will You Shatter Fate? - RP Thread

"I would gladly pay my price again." Hyde said simply, not really doing much other then observing the situation

"Hmm, so would I. But I did so to protect, not for personal gain." Drew said, thoughtful

"Well what the hell does it want?" Kuthaliara said, as hyperactive as ever

"Well what the hell does it want?" Kuthaliara said, as hyperactive as ever
"I don't exactly uh... know what it wants. But it's something. We'd all sacrifice a lot for our dreams, as the message puts it." Yuri said, "I personally wouldn't like to sacrifice anybody for my own personal desires, though. I don't really have any dreams."

As Yuri said this, the message on the door seared once more, flashing a deep blue light for only a moment before the light immediately disappeared...

As Yuri said this, the message on the door seared once more, flashing a deep blue light for only a moment before the light immediately disappeared...
"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

"I don't exactly uh... know what it wants. But it's something. We'd all sacrifice a lot for our dreams, as the message puts it." Yuri said, "I personally wouldn't like to sacrifice anybody for my own personal desires, though. I don't really have any dreams."

"Huh... weird..." he commented

"What is it? What do we need? Blood? A heart? A life...?"
"I'm confused too..." Yumi replied.

Last edited:

"I see, it requires our dreams to be proclaimed..." Hyde thought

"My personal dream is to research and experiment without limit, as it always has been. And yet, what would be taken for such a dream?" Hyde said, his eyes fixated on the text

"Uh, I don't really have a dream, I've always just lived life to the fullest and didn't really look forward..." Kuthaliara said, extremely confused

Drew thought long and hard until...

"All my old dreams were accomplished, so I have no further dreams just yet." Drew said, it was true, all he wanted to do was help the family he was in service to as much as he could before death

As all 3 of Reaper's characters spoke (I'm not remembering all 3 of the names), the message flashed violently like a giant spotlight for a few long moments, the surrounding area being consumed by blue light before it began to quell itself.
"Maybe it just wants to know our dreams? I wasn't really... allowed to have many dreams but... to be free. That's too vague though..."
"Ah..." Yuri covered her eyes from the overwhelming blue light, before trying to talk.

"Anything will probably do, it looks like. Even vague things would be fine. I guess it just wants to know whatever potential aspirations we may have or had... So anything counts, I suppose." Yuri explained.

As all 3 of Reaper's characters spoke (I'm not remembering all 3 of the names), the message flashed violently like a giant spotlight for a few long moments, the surrounding area being consumed by blue light before it began to quell itself.

"Ah..." Yuri covered her eyes from the overwhelming blue light, before trying to talk.

"Anything will probably do, it looks like. Even vague things would be fine. I guess it just wants to know whatever potential aspirations we may have or had... So anything counts, I suppose." Yuri explained.
(LMFAO)

"A-argh!" Kuthaliara said, the light immediately hurting her eyes "damn..." she murmured, rubbing her eyes
Ashe cocked his head, thinking this over for a moment.

"...Oh! So they're like...future people arrows..." Ashe said, nodding to himself. He smiled slightly, glad he was able to learn about such an interesting tool. He glanced around for a moment, looking at their teammates launching their own attacks against the door. His eyes widened visibly, more than a bit taken aback by the show of force. He had heard myths of gods and deities displaying exerting their control over the land...but seeing such displays of power in person was different entirely.

"...."

"...Can...ya do somethin' like that, too?" He asked. He pointed at the people gathered at the door.

"...The...magic...some of them are using..."
(Your missing the fun Midas)

"Just say my dream? Wow, I thought it was going to get a lot more violent!" Jack remarked jokingly. "Well, I suppose my dream would be to return back to Earth and get revenge on those two-faced, backstabbing, pieces of shit that I once called friends." Jack said in a far more serious tone, with a nasty snarl on his face.

"It's that easy huh?" Loka asked.

"My dream is to simply become a God... One above all else..."
"Just say my dream? Wow, I thought it was going to get a lot more violent!" Jack remarked jokingly. "Well, I suppose my dream would be to return back to Earth and get revenge on those two-faced, backstabbing, pieces of shit that I once called friends." Jack said in a far more serious tone, with a nasty snarl on his face.
"My dream is to let people be inspired by my music..." Yumi said, holding her trumpet tightly.

“In that case I suppose I would say my dream is to discover the truth of the supernatural and use it to surpass my weaknesses again and again. I don’t want to be limited by them anymore.” Hikaru said. He had failed to find a way to save himself before but now that he was here and had this power he would push it as far as he could.

Ashe said nothing for a moment, staring at the glowing inscription.

"...My dream..." He murmured softly.

"...I...guess I wanna sail the sea. Just like them fisherman from my village." Ashe said. His voice grew slightly somber, the man gingerly rubbing his neck.

"...Used to watch them ships leave port every day from my window...pretty things they were...."

"Gh..."

She covers her eyes, recoiling in the pain of being exposed to such bright lights. Then, she takes a breath, and regains her composure. This was some puzzle. Lowering her blade, she speaks with some sense of resolve.

"I suppose... my dream is true freedom then. To be able to have dreams. To not be restrained or held back by anyone... To be free of my parents."

"Sorry if I scared you a bit there! Just reliving some old memories is all..."
"It's fine, m- mister..."
"Gh..."

She covers her eyes, recoiling in the pain of being exposed to such bright lights. Then, she takes a breath, and regains her composure. This was some puzzle. Lowering her blade, she speaks with some sense of resolve.

"I suppose... my dream is true freedom then. To be able to have dreams. To not be restrained or held back by anyone... To be free of my parents."
"Do you have a passion for music, miss?" Yumi asked, approaching her gingerly.

"Do you have a passion for music, miss?" Yumi asked, approaching her gingerly.
She was surprised... But would then shrink her blade into it's original form. Something of a microphone. Fondly looking to it, though being a bit sheepish with her answer, holding it close to her chest. "Yes. It's one of the few things that made me happy in my past life."

The door continued to flash blue each time one of them finished their statements. Every time that the message on the door flashed, it would slowly, but surely, begin to open, the door slowly inching open as the two halves moved outward... But it still wasn't enough to actually walk through. They were still missing something... or someone.

"My dream... my dream is redundant, cliché. However, it's what I always wanted. As a child, I looked up to the heroes I saw, the heroes I watched, the heroes I read. With power I now hold, I only wish I could be like them."

"It's that easy huh?" Loka asked.

"My dream is to simply become a God... One above all else..."
(
1684122466019.png
~Subaru's Dream from Saint Seiya Omega)

"Dude, we only need you to become the final boss a la Saint Seiya Omega" Tom Joke

The door continued to flash blue each time one of them finished their statements. Every time that the message on the door flashed, it would slowly, but surely, begin to open, the door slowly inching open as the two halves moved outward... But it still wasn't enough to actually walk through. They were still missing something... or someone.
"Damn that's bright, hurts quite a bit too..." Kuthaliara said, shaking herself

Hyde looked at Slend's character(I dont feel like digging to find the name that's never used anyway) and simply nodded

She was surprised... But would then shrink her blade into it's original form. Something of a microphone. Fondly looking to it, though being a bit sheepish with her answer, holding it close to her chest. "Yes. It's one of the few things that made me happy in my past life."
"Can we... f-form a band?!" she asked enthusiastically, her eyes glimmering.
(
1684122466019.png
~Subaru's Dream from Saint Seiya Omega)

"Dude, we only need you to become the final boss a la Saint Seiya Omega" Tom Joke
"Keh! I won't... After all, a God is to guide other people, not to inflict destruction on them..."

"Well, I have... And you would be our lead singer!" she responded, cupping one of her hands gently.
Her eyes wandered. A part of her was afraid of opening up again, afraid that she would have her talents taken advantage of again. After all, when last she sang, it was against her whims, for the sake of the popularity of people who treated her like garbage. But then again, she was being asked for consent for once. And it seemed to come from a place of genuine passion... After considering... she smiled faintly and rubbed her free hand behind her back.

"I suppose... if we ever make it out of this mess... I'd be happy to."

"Maybe you start out that way, but I've seen in all the time in my line of work...absolute power corrupts absolutely"
"Kehehehehe... Hahahahah...." Loka wheezed, laughing at that statement.

"Oh, that was funny! Kehhahahahahah!"
Her eyes wandered. A part of her was afraid of opening up again, afraid that she would have her talents taken advantage of again. After all, when last she sang, it was against her whims, for the sake of the popularity of people who treated her like garbage. But then again, she was being asked for consent for once. And it seemed to come from a place of genuine passion... After considering... she smiled faintly and rubbed her free hand behind her back.

"I suppose... if we ever make it out of this mess... I'd be happy to."
Yumi's eyes were pure, with not a hint of any malicious intent.

Yumi Nakamura's smile grew wider as she heard the answer. She could sense the genuine passion and respect behind the woman's words, giving her hope and optimism that she had not felt in a long time.

After a moment of consideration, Yumi took a deep breath and spoke.

"
I'd be happy to sing and make music with you!" she said, her voice steady and firm.

"But I want to make sure that we're on the same page, that this is something we're doing for the love of music and not just for anything else... okay?"

Yumi Nakamura's smile grew wider as she heard the answer. She could sense the genuine passion and respect behind the woman's words, giving her hope and optimism that she had not felt in a long time.

After a moment of consideration, Yumi took a deep breath and spoke.

"
I'd be happy to sing and make music with you!" she said, her voice steady and firm.

"But I want to make sure that we're on the same page, that this is something we're doing for the love of music and not just for anything else... okay?"
Comfort was brought to her expression as she heard her passion. It was something she could somehow sense just from watching her speak and smile. It felt safe to be around her. And her gentle hands would clasp against her hands, having utterly made her decision up.

"Yes... The love of music... As long as it's about that, I have absolutely no qualms."

Comfort was brought to her expression as she heard her passion. It was something she could somehow sense just from watching her speak and smile. It felt safe to be around her. And her gentle hands would clasp against her hands, having utterly made her decision up.

"Yes... The love of music... As long as it's about that, I have absolutely no qualms."
"Sorry to butt in, but would you mind if I joined you if we get out of this? I do play a mean Trombone!"

Yumi smiled as she tilted her head.

"Of course!" she replied softly.
"Sorry to butt in, but would you mind if I joined you if we get out of this? I do play a mean Trombone!"
"Sure! Any member we can get on our band is absolutely fine!"

"Seems we already have a band... Perhaps we can come across a drummer in the future as well.." Sounding serene, happier than she had ever been in some time and gently swaying herself from side to side. Already things were better than back home.

"Seems we already have a band... Perhaps we can come across a drummer in the future as well.." Sounding serene, happier than she had ever been in some time and gently swaying herself from side to side. Already things were better than back home.
That interested Tom, he didn't know how to be in a band but he could adapt, practice makes the master they say, because of what got into their conversation

"Huh, what's up" He said, that was one of his problems, his social skills

(I have Social skill issue irl, so i will put it here)

Back