• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will You Shatter Fate? - RP Thread

Hikaru chuckled a bit as he continued to act as support for Ashe, “That’s better. Never really cared much for formality.”
Ashe smiled, his balance slowly, but surely, adjusting with the the help of Hikaru. Each step caused a small burst of happiness to flood his body, pleased he could still walk, even after leaving the god's presence. He had really...truly been cured.

"...So where are ya from, Heekaru? Are ya from the future like the woman over there?" Ashe said, glancing over at Yuri.

She nods politely. "Same here... This entire situation is rather strange and unusual, although, a part of me doesn't really seem to mind." Tilting her head... Could it be the influence of that "ancestor" again? This fusion of herself -- perhaps it influenced her more because she didn't exactly have an identity to take ahold of to begin with. Only vital signs of a will that only showed it's true colors after death. Now, she was allowed to forge a brand new one...
"I wouldn't say I mind it that much, either... My life has always been... one that's rather strange. You may not believe me but I actually... welcome these new memories I've been given. Outside of the fact that they seem to be... ahem... trying to alter my personality." Yuri murmured.

"I wouldn't say I mind it that much, either... My life has always been... one that's rather strange. You may not believe me but I actually... welcome these new memories I've been given. Outside of the fact that they seem to be... ahem... trying to alter my personality." Yuri murmured.
"I'd say those are roughly my feelings as well, though my personality isn't seeming to change much. Probably not the best thing to have a personality similar to a brutal general, but I suppose it could be worse." Jack pondered for a moment, before shrugging.

"I know the feeling... Although I never really was given the chance to really... have a personality that wasn't artificial. My parents basically sculpted me in their image. Like the myth of Galatea. I wasn't allowed to be anyone but who they wanted me to. It's like being in control of your body, but... not at the same time..." She shuddered softly.

Ashe smiled, his balance slowly, but surely, adjusting with the the help of Hikaru. Each step caused a small burst of happiness to flood his body, pleased he could still walk, even after leaving the god's presence. He had really...truly been cured.

"...So where are ya from, Heekaru? Are ya from the future like the woman over there?" Ashe said, glancing over at Yuri.
Hikaru nodded saying, “Yes, I would be from the future. As for the where I am from Japan although my family and I eventually moved to the United States. Though that probably means nothing to you.” He added with a sigh.

"I'd say those are roughly my feelings as well, though my personality isn't seeming to change much. Probably not the best thing to have a personality similar to a brutal general, but I suppose it could be worse." Jack pondered for a moment, before shrugging.
"...I do suppose it could be much worse." Yuri said with a confused chuckle.
"I know the feeling... Although I never really was given the chance to really... have a personality that wasn't artificial. My parents basically sculpted me in their image. Like the myth of Galatea. I wasn't allowed to be anyone but who they wanted me to. It's like being in control of your body, but... not at the same time..." She shuddered softly.
"Well, maybe this will be an opportunity for you to make your own personality. To discover your own preferences, be your own person without anyone's intervention." Yuri said with a smile, "I've... seen many people like you in my previous lifetime. People who would die before they could ever become their own person..."

"Control it, make it your own. Until then..."' Hyde said, beginning to focus, a large winged and hooded figure appearing before him "Scout the area for ten kilometers, and report back when you're done." The hooded figure nodded, and took off

"I... don't feel a thing about that, is that bad, Yuri?" Kuthaliara asked the nurse

"I believe me and Anubis would get along quite well." Drew said, a jackal smile on his face

Hikaru nodded saying, “Yes, I would be from the future. As for the where I am from Japan although my family and I eventually moved to the United States. Though that probably means nothing to you.” He added with a sigh.
Ashe stared at him blankly or a moment, before shaking his hair, droplets of sea water dropping onto the illuminated ground below. The world was starting to seem so...vast, to the man, who had never seen any place beyond his own port town. It occurred to him he must’ve missed an awful lot, while he was alive.

“Does this...uh...Union of States place...does it have a sea?” Ashe said blankly, glancing at the man.

"Well, maybe this will be an opportunity for you to make your own personality. To discover your own preferences, be your own person without anyone's intervention." Yuri said with a smile, "I've... seen many people like you in my previous lifetime. People who would die before they could ever become their own person..."
"Sounds as if they're just like me. I used to think death was the only escape from that statue-like life. Looks like I've got another shot then." She smiles back as she continues on the celestial pathway. Feels as if she's been granted access to heaven already.

Ashe stared at him blankly or a moment, before shaking his hair, droplets of sea water dropping onto the illuminated ground below. The world was starting to seem so...vast, to the man, who had never seen any place beyond his own port town. It occurred to him he must’ve missed an awful lot, while he was alive.

“Does this...uh...Union of States place...does it have a sea?” Ashe said blankly, glancing at the man.
“Well, not a ‘sea’ per se, but it has many lakes that are quite large. Though, there are bodies of water that are bigger than a sea, called oceans. They span across the world, taking up thousands and thousands of miles of it, hundreds of times larger than any lake.” Jack replied, taking delight in being able to teach someone about the modern day.

"Sounds as if they're just like me. I used to think death was the only escape from that statue-like life. Looks like I've got another shot then." She smiles back as she continues on the celestial pathway. Feels as if she's been granted access to heaven already.
"Here comes your second chance just up ahead, I believe." Yuri said, turning to look into the distance.

If anyone took the time to pay attention to where they were walking, they would be able to see a large, ornate wooden door at the very "end" of the tunnel, akin to a large door one would see in a fantasy story or game. On the door, the words "Floor 1" had been placed.

“Well, not a ‘sea’ per se, but it has many lakes that are quite large. Though, there are bodies of water that are bigger than a sea, called oceans. They span across the world, taking up thousands and thousands of miles of it, hundreds of times larger than any lake.” Jack replied, taking delight in being able to teach someone about the modern day.

“That’s right.” He said affirming the explanation to Ashe although his attention was captured by something else.
"Control it, make it your own. Until then..."' Hyde said, beginning to focus, a large winged and hooded figure appearing before him "Scout the area for ten kilometers, and report back when you're done." The hooded figure nodded, and took off
“A familiar?” He asked in wonder.

"Here comes your second chance just up ahead, I believe." Yuri said, turning to look into the distance.

If anyone took the time to pay attention to where they were walking, they would be able to see a large, ornate wooden door at the very "end" of the tunnel, akin to a large door one would see in a fantasy story or game. On the door, the words "Floor 1" had been placed.
Curiosity peaked as she increased her pace to get a closer look at what looked like some sort of doorway. Squinting her eyes... She could make out the inscribed words. Raising one eye over the other, she stopped and began to read it aloud. "Floor 1... That would imply the existence of higher floors... Is this place some sort of building...?"

“..........”

“...A mile?” Ashe said blankly. He didn't know the term, but based on what the man was saying, it certainly seemed rather big. Bigger than a ship, anyway, which was...pretty much the largest object he had seen.

“... There must be an awful lot of fish in an ocean then. Bet even 100 fishermen couldn't fish the whole thing...” Ashe said, cocking his head.

“..........”

“...A mile?” Ashe said blankly. He didn't know the term, but based on what the man was saying, it certainly seemed rather big. Bigger than a ship, anyway, which was...pretty much the largest object he had seen.
“A mile is 5280 feet, or in the measurement I assume you use, 84440 fingers.”
“... There must be an awful lot of fish in an ocean then. Bet even 100 fishermen couldn't fish the whole thing...” Ashe said, cocking his head.
“Indeed! We as humans have been traversing and discovering the ocean for millennia, tens of millions of people trying to sail, fish, and conquer it. And yet, we only know 5% of what lie beneath.”

Curiosity peaked as she increased her pace to get a closer look at what looked like some sort of doorway. Squinting her eyes... She could make out the inscribed words. Raising one eye over the other, she stopped and began to read it aloud. "Floor 1... That would imply the existence of higher floors... Is this place some sort of building...?"
"I suppose we are on Floor... 0, or something akin to it, if that is the case." Yuri said, "Like some kind of tower..."

“Indeed! We as humans have been traversing and discovering the ocean for millennia, tens of millions of people trying to sail, fish, and conquer it. And yet, we only know 5% of what lie beneath.”
A small, burst of excitement began to grow within Ashe's chest, glad this man could tell him so much about the water he had yearned for for so long.

"...That's...amazin' sir! I hope we get a chance to visit it while we're here..." Ashe said.

"...If this place has an ocean, anyway. The god never told us where we're headin'..."

"I suppose we are on Floor... 0, or something akin to it, if that is the case." Yuri said, "Like some kind of tower..."
"Do you think this place can allow us return to one place?, in case this "Tower" has several levels and we have to establish our own camp for ourselves, it would be ideal if we could return from one level to another"

“That’s right.” He said affirming the explanation to Ashe although his attention was captured by something else.

“A familiar?” He asked in wonder.
"A little stronger then that. As I am... fused with Hades, I have access to both Thanatos and Cerberus, though I need to keep my concentration up to do so." Hyde responded, closing his eyes
A small, burst of excitement began to grow within Ashe's chest, glad this man could tell him so much about the water he had yearned for for so long.

"...That's...amazin' sir! I hope we get a chance to visit it while we're here..." Ashe said.

"...If this place has an ocean, anyway. The god never told us where we're headin'..."
"Who cares? Clear skies and fair winds, how fast you want to go roman boy?" Kuthaliara said with a smile

"Do you think this place can allow us return to one place?, in case this "Tower" has several levels and we have to establish our own camp for ourselves, it would be ideal if we could return from one level to another"
"I've no idea, but, if we are to find out then we should try opening the door. At least, in my opinion." Yuri said, "Though, with a door this enormous... I believe we'll all need to cooperate to open it."

"A little stronger then that. As I am... fused with Hades, I have access to both Thanatos and Cerberus, though I need to keep my concentration up to do so." Hyde responded, closing his eyes
“I see, so a little different than my own power then. I suppose that makes sense.” Hikaru said “But wow, Hades! That’s an incredible connection you have!”

“I see, so a little different than my own power then. I suppose that makes sense.” Hikaru said “But wow, Hades! That’s an incredible connection you have!”
"I am King of the underworld. Give me 20 minutes and we'd be in front of the entrance to my domain." Hyde responded
"...That's the talk of birds, miss. Someone like me is more suited workin' on the decks of a sailboat..." Ashe said, flashing her a soft smile.
"Oh come on, you know you want to see the world from above!" Kuthaliara said with a smile

"I am King of the underworld. Give me 20 minutes and we'd be in front of the entrance to my domain." Hyde responded
“Simply incredible.” he responded now wondering just what everyone was capable of with their new powers.
"I've no idea, but, if we are to find out then we should try opening the door. At least, in my opinion." Yuri said, "Though, with a door this enormous... I believe we'll all need to cooperate to open it."
“I’m a bit occupied at the moment,” Hikaru said still supporting Ashe, “but I should still be able to offer a good deal of support.”

“I’m a bit occupied at the moment,” Hikaru said still supporting Ashe, “but I should still be able to offer a good deal of support.”
"...Ya...don't gotta worry about me, Heekaru." Ashe said softly. Gently, he pulled himself away from the man's body, stumbling ever so slightly, before slowly regaining his balance.

"...I...should be alright if I walk real slow..."

"Oh come on, you know you want to see the world from above!" Kuthaliara said with a smile
"...Well if ya insistin'...how about after we get this...door thing open...I think miss over there is lookin' for help..." Ashe said, gingerly pointing over at Yuri.

"...Never seen a door like that though...don't even think the temples had somethin' that big..." He thought.

"Mhm." Hyde grunted
"...Well if ya insistin'...how about after we get this...door thing open...I think miss over there is lookin' for help..." Ashe said, gingerly pointing over at Yuri.

"...Never seen a door like that though...don't even think the temples had somethin' that big..." He thought
"I highly doubt we can right now! Come on it can't be that easy, can it?" Kuthaliara responded

"Personally, I'd wait and see with the door for now, or explore this land." Drew said

"Ms. Yuri, what is this?" Yumi asked shyly.

"Huh... The cliche doors...." Loka muttered.

"So Just do it you" Tom said, he wasn't willing to die a third time, he'd rather think about all the variables than jump himself into the abyss.
"Well, I would, but number one, I'm probably not strong enough, and number two, I'm smart enough to know not to open a giant ominous door by myself." Jack replied cheekily.

“Well we won’t get anywhere just staying here and this definitely seems like the place we’re suppose to go so let’s give it a shot.” Hikaru says as he puts his hands on the door. “Come on, lend me a hand.”

“Well we won’t get anywhere just staying here and this definitely seems like the place we’re suppose to go so let’s give it a shot.” Hikaru says as he puts his hands on the door. “Come on, lend me a hand.”
"Eh, why not. Just give me a sec, kay?" Jack replied. With that, he stood in place, activating his Ultimate Offense ability. He could feel his blood pumping dozens of times faster than usual, sending a shock throughout his entire system greater than any experience he had had previously. It was as if his heart was about to explode from his chest! "Oh yeah, now we're cookin'! Let's push this fat ass door over!" Jack exclaimed with a great deal of passion, a giant grin plastered on his face.

Back