• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if this a stomp

Match between 2 vampires

Combatants and Tally:

Round 1

Wilhelm: 0

Vlad III: 2

Round 2

Wilhelm: 3

Vlad III: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Some battle details

Speed equal if necessary

Vlad already used Demonic Defender of the State and its night time

Vlad is willing to use Legend of Dracula

Battle is won either via death or incapacitation

Round 1: Vlad with only Kaziklu Bey vs Wilhelm without Briah

Round 2: Vlad start with Legend of Dracula vs Wilhelm already in his Briah

well funny enough kazuklu bey is Wilhelm's LDO name LOL

but the issue here is that Vlad....doesn't have anything on Wilhelm because one low-godly regen two Wilhelm can bypass durability and 3 Vlad's hax a null due to Wilhelm's resistance to them even without the use to briah i think Wilhelm will win plus chanting in DI is actually takes less than a second to do iirc sooooo hax stomp imho unless i missed something also considering he sucks blood but turns Wilhelm into a vampire well idek lol

I think the durability ignoring part was from the "damage the soul" part from Die Ewigkeit system and AFAIK, Servants generally has some soul resistance. And i personally think that this isn't a total stomp in Wilhelm's favor especially in Round 1, since he can only use his holy relic but not his Briah

And yeah, one of the main reason as to why i made this was because Wilhelm's LDO name is also Kaziklu Bey :v

it doesn't say that in Vlad's profile but idk FS so yeah someone better could elaborate better lol speed equal is necessary (maybe round 1 no need because Wilhelm is slower but Vlad can't damage him properly) cause round 2 and 3 Wilhelm will make a mess out of Vlad via his enormous speed adventage

Was gonna comment this later and follow it but i'll say this anyways.

R1: Wilhelm is pretty much at a disadvantage in speed, whereas LoB has it by a big lot so he can do just fine by dodging and weaving his attacks easily. Though Wilhelm may have the regen advantage (rendering LoB unable to kill the former since he doesn't seem to have any soul damaging hax) and the soul hax damaging effect, it really doesn't matter if he can't hit the latter at all. I'd say by staking him with his KB that LoB can take R1. He may now kill him but he could at least just incapacitate him at the least.

I'll comment on the other two rounds however...

Just to continue my vote...

Going with Wilhelm. Guy with his Briah can literally turn half a kilometer around him into nighttime, along with his own full moon and several features like growing spikes, passive energy absorption, and complete stealth to the point even his own soul is invisible. That on top of his higher stats and much boosted speed and he should very well be able to take down Lancer with ease.

This is all if we're not equalizing speed here.

Lol, i completely forget about this thread. Me thinks the clear winner is indeed Bey in R3, although Ri and R2 not rly sure

Btw Cross, thats 1 vote for LoB in R1 and 1 vote for Wilhelm in R3/R2 rite ? I'll add it if some more people give their opinions i guess :p

Yes, that is correct. Though technically R2 could be in LoB's if Wilhelm doesn't go into Briah mode right away.

R3 is definitely Wilhelm's, and R1 is clearly in LoB's (this all assuming Speed if not equalized since you technically didn't set it as such). R2 might go either way since Wil is a disadvantage in speed, so i may change that to inconclusive tbh.

if KO is possible round 1 goes to vlad round 2 i am thinking wilhelm due to energy absorbtion and can hide round 3 is the same only faster then round 2 due to him starting in briah already

I'd say that it is quite close in Round 1 since it is rather dangerous to get close to Wilhelm since he can shoot out stakes at a pretty high rate. Like 100-120 per second or something. And use them as a melee weapon.

Lancer should have no trouble deflecting them, though, as they are roughly supersonic in speed. Or dodge them.

How about Briah Bey vs Legend of Dracula Vlad ? Do you think it'll be a close fight or Bey in Briah is the clear winner ?

Edit : Oh, and one more thing. Should i just remove th 2nd round and make it only no Briah Bey vs Kaziklu Bey Vlad & Briah Bey vs Legend of Dracula Vlad, or should i keep the 2nd round ?

If you ask me, Wilhelm takes it when he has access to Briah. Far too many advantages and would most likely just remove Demonic Defender Of The State's boost due to painting it over with his territory.

Not to mention that the fire rate of the stakes increase by a shitload and he can teleport wherever he wants, as well as create stakes anywhere, meaning that he can immediately go for the core or head. Manifesting them in the back of the neck or the eyes is perfectly do-able.

The territory is basically his "body", so to speak. Not to mention disorienting the senses and constantly draining the energy of whatever is inside. He has got this if you ask me.

Edited the OP. I removed the R2 round coz i think it's not really different from R3

@Yomi : I assume you're talking about R3 right ? What do you think about R1 ?

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Edited the OP. I removed the R2 round coz i think it's not really different from R3
@Yomi : I assume you're talking about R3 right ? What do you think about R1 ?
Yes i assumed r3 but still making an output for r1

I really don't see how Vlad can take down someone with Low-Godly regen and intangibility. On the other hand, he's much faster, so i say R1 is inconclusive. Then again, the OP does say "speed equal if necessary", so if R1 is speed equalized, Wilhelm wins due to soul hax and regen.

Wilhelm takes R2 without much trouble due to vastly superior hax.

I kind of just don't equalize it for both rounds unless i have to assume it needs to be speed equal....which i don't see the need of it so far and so much~

Well, i put that speed equal scenario coz i dont remember Vlad speed tbh. May as well to equalize it to avoid speed discussion. Which, to my knowledge, a little bit hard with Nasu stuff

Vlad is scaled to like all the Servants in Fate: Hypersonic+ (Mach 45) with High Hypersonic reactions (Mach 45).

@Cross Actually, i'm pretty sure that the Fate/Prototype Servants are all MHS, and just don't get scaled to the others for some reason, despite FGO being a thing. And the Servant's movement speed is Mach 15, not 45.

"Hypersonic+ with High Hypersonic reactions via power-scaling (Mach 15 with 45 reactions)" This was on Vlad's page, btw.

I know, but you put Mach 45 for both speeds in your previous comment. Just thought i'd point that out, since it could cause some confusion.

Oh....eh. *Shrugs*

Well since speed is equalized, Bey now has the chance to catch Vlad and probably one shot him given his superior stats. Even if he didn't, he does have soul hax to deal spiritual damage on top of physical damage which isn't gonna do well for Vlad here.

Also, MHS Fate/Proto servants?

Yeah, the Fate/Prototype Servants are all MHS. Or at least the ones we have pages for. Which makes me wonder why isn't every Servant MHS, since Serenity, Arash and Ozymandias all show up in Fate/Grand Order, which should allow us to scale almost every single Servant in the series to them in an overly long scaling chain that i'm absolutely not writing on mobile.

Rep said to me in Skype that it would contradict the rest of the speed scaling we have on all of the other continuities or something along those lines.

@NEH: You can talk to him about it.

Yeah, we had an upgrade thread of the verse the other day.

And yeah, this would have been pretty good in some other way but....oh well. Had to close mines of Ren and Gil the other day too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back